Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack [MEGA]

Comments

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    A large grid window with no blue tint?! So psyched for the penthouse builds I’ll be doing.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Always had a negative opinion about Moschino.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    Oof. Not a fan of the career locked behind a $10 Stuff Pack. I'll grab it on a discount. :)

What do you mean by locked behind? Should all careers be free?
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I’m just hoping you can take family portraits-8 Sims. I want to take pictures with everyone in my Sims household in one portrait and have them displayed. That is the only reason I am really interested in this along with build items. Having a new career is a always a plus. The clothes are different looking and not in a good way. Best clothes introduced is Island Living (I use all and love every piece of clothing) and the clothes in Get Famous are good. I live in CAS and I love custom content for CAS. Custom content really adds to my enjoyment of the Sims. Happy Simming.

Did you get the free portrait in that promotion a while back? It makes a portrait of your family, which evolves as your family changes/grows. You can also lock the portrait so that it doesn't change.

If you missed it, you can get it here: http://sims4studio.com/post/102289
    Not suprised at how many people said 'no' before even seeing what's in the pack. Typical, lol. :D
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I’m just hoping you can take family portraits-8 Sims. I want to take pictures with everyone in my Sims household in one portrait and have them displayed. That is the only reason I am really interested in this along with build items. Having a new career is a always a plus. The clothes are different looking and not in a good way. Best clothes introduced is Island Living (I use all and love every piece of clothing) and the clothes in Get Famous are good. I live in CAS and I love custom content for CAS. Custom content really adds to my enjoyment of the Sims. Happy Simming.

Did you get the free portrait in that promotion a while back? It makes a portrait of your family, which evolves as your family changes/grows. You can also lock the portrait so that it doesn't change.

If you missed it, you can get it here: http://sims4studio.com/post/102289

Thank you for posting this! :)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited August 2019
    Still no from me... I can bet that the worst clothing piece in the pack will become the most used by every single random townie, pretty much like the crop top from spa day... The career looks nice and all but not worth the risk.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2019
    Not suprised at how many people said 'no' before even seeing what's in the pack. Typical, lol. :D

I looked at the IRL website of the designer and made my decision based on that. I am always skeptical of all dlc and all the new information has yet to change my negative view.
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Ok it took me a while to figure out what was bugging me about this pack, and I think I know now. SO I love photography in the game, and it was a big reason why I bought GTW. But I felt like it was not what I expected and missing some features. Then photography came out as base game, which not gunna lie, sort of irked me; but whatever. NOW there is more things being added to photography and from what I can tell rounds out the skill nicley. But now I have to pay againto get those things... am I shocked? No. Just disappointed
    Maybe I should just wait a while this time for it to be added to base game. :p
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited August 2019
    Umm, the lacks of male clothing items irks me this pack is more like a barbie dress up game minus the Ken.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    So, 1 Hair, 1 Clothing, 1 Unisex Clothing for male sims?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    This is perfect. I have a personal stylist sim at the top of her career, in a great apartment with half of it dedicated to her closet and fashion office, writes style blogs and columns regularly, became famous making style related YouTube videos, opened a fashion boutique, goes around making over townies for fun, and just got engaged. I love her but there was nothing else to do so I stopped playing her just before the wedding so that I don't get too bored and 3x her life away. I was just getting annoyed that there wasn't much to do with photography from Get to Work. Taking her engagement photos was a hassle with her being the only sim in her household and no one being able to take a photo of her and her fiance. I ended up adding a townie to her household just so that they could take her engagement photos. All this to say... I'm super excited! Can't wait~
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Still no from me... I can bet that the worst clothing piece in the pack will become the most used by every single random townie, pretty much like the crop top from spa day... The career looks nice and all but not worth the risk.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17189694#Comment_17189694
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited August 2019
    deleted
    edited August 2019
    izecson wrote: »
    So, 1 Hair, 1 Clothing, 1 Unisex Clothing for male sims?

No. All CAS hasn't been revealed yet, and there is more for males.

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm having mixed feelings about this whole thing.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited August 2019

I looked at the IRL website of the designer and made my decision based on that. I am always skeptical of all dlc and all the new information has yet to change my negative view.

A little different because you have a negative view of all DLCs anyway. I'm referring to those who made their decisions based on clothing only, who will end up changing their minds after they see the new information.

*By the way, info is still incoming so we still don't know everything.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member

A little different because you have a negative view of all DLCs anyway. I'm referring to those who made their decisions based on clothing only, who will end up changing their minds after they see the new information.

*By the way, info is still incoming so we still don't know everything.

I really don't have a negative view of all. I am just one of those people who waits to see how much I believe the DLC is worth. Many stuff packs I purchased for $2.50 USD as that was what I felt they were worth and luckily there was a sale. Like I said before, I saw the IRL clothing online and would not pay more than $20 on any of those items, most of which are way overpriced.
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    Oh my dear God! That is some garish looking kiddy trash they have on the Moschino website. Why would you wear that in private let alone outside? :s:#
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I decided to stay on the fence until I saw and heard more. I didn't like the idea and would've rather had many more other things. I like that it has more than clothes. Hair looks nice. The career is what I am looking forward to most. It will be interesting to see what all is included when it comes out. I like seeing them up close. The videos are too fast for me. I don't care for people in the videos either because I would rather see what I'm getting instead of other stuff.☺️. I will get this. Clothes aren't as hideous as some pictures on internet.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I can think of a million other stuff packs that they could have made that would have been better than this one. With that said, I do like the new picture frames that come with this pack. I'll see what else this packs adds before I decide it's worth my money. It better have at least a few outfits for kids/toddlers. I hate how they forget about males and children sims when it comes to hair and clothes.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    My negative opinion comes from being skeptical of all DLC. I looked at the IRL website of the designer and that help form my negative opinion as well. The question that came to mind when watching the trailer was "Who is their target demographic?"

Good question because Moschino branded items are very expensive! Maybe the upper middle class to rich people? Not sure who has the money to spend $600 on a dress. 🙄

• marcelmagiera12marcelmagiera12 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @KaeChan2089 said:
    > Please...please in the future, please STOP putting real people in trailers...please for the love of god PLEASE!

I know, right? It annoyed me so much when I saw it..
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Melmack wrote: »
    Ok it took me a while to figure out what was bugging me about this pack, and I think I know now. SO I love photography in the game, and it was a big reason why I bought GTW. But I felt like it was not what I expected and missing some features. Then photography came out as base game, which not gunna lie, sort of irked me; but whatever. NOW there is more things being added to photography and from what I can tell rounds out the skill nicley. But now I have to pay againto get those things... am I shocked? No. Just disappointed
    Maybe I should just wait a while this time for it to be added to base game. :p

I share your opinion! This is yet another pack I will not buy. I’m not into Moschino in real life and the focus is that. I can live without the rest they are “offering”. Reminds of the same thought process that went into KPST for Sims 3. Just an overt, in your face advert for items most people would find difficult to afford 🤷🏽‍♀️