Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show off your most creative households!

This thread is not for picture-perfect families with two kids and a dog, single young adults living in an apartment with dreams of becoming famous one day, or other completely normal households that everyone and their mum has played with at some point - unless every member of the family is a different kind of occult, the dog is really a cat in disguise, the young adult has a crazy personality and/or back-story, or there's some other interesting twist to it!

Here you can show off households from your game that you consider special - and "special" can mean anything from eye-catching to unusual to plain weird. Something you don't think many others have done, or just something cool you'd like to share with the world. Let's talk about your more creative families and let them become an inspiration for other simmers who want to try something new!

To get started, here are some of mine:

Bumblebee

bumblebeed5kwu.jpg

Being unable to get pregnant didn't stop Bonnie Bumblebee from becoming a mother. Along with her adopted kids Rafael Bañez, a born leader and mayor of his home world Selvadorada, Sulani volcano survivor Lady Bug, a dreamful San Myshuno boy called Yun Nikon, and Bearnadette from Granite Falls whose true face underneath her bear mask no one has ever seen, this conservationist and animal rights activist is just trying to make the world a better place.

Bunny ears by magicalgirlsimmer: Click!
Unicorn sweater by french0vanilla: Click!

Eternelle

eternelleqdkep.jpg

Move along, nothing to see here! Seriously, why can an angel, the Grim Reaper, the goddess of the underworld and a Japanese fox demon never go anywhere without attracting everyone's attention? No wonder that they moved to Oasis Springs, where they can hide their unwanted fame behind the existence of aliens.

Florin

florindyj5l.jpg

An asari with green skin and a former beauty queen who doesn't look a day older than her young adult son - strange things like that only happen in StrangerVille! According to rumours, botanists Dahlia and Jasmin have an extraordinary rapport with the mother plant in the lab, which has let them in on the secret of eternal youth. And if there's one thing to know about rumours in StrangerVille, it's that they're usually true!

(Asari are a mono-gendered alien species from the Mass Effect series who can reproduce with humans of any sex. My two plantsim botanists are married, with the asari Dahlia being the "father" of their son Rosario. Their dealings with the mother plant is my in-universe explanation for the existence of youth potion.)
Asari hair by CrazyMammoth: Click!
Proper plant sim hair by Esmeralda: Click!

Mammini

mamminir3k4x.jpg

Not all Italians sell ice cream and pizza for a living - in fact, if this grumpy old lady ever offers you some, it's probably poisoned. It is said that her home was once haunted, but Aya Mammini managed to exorcise all the demons with her sheer evilness. Helped by her children, a vampiric writer who uses his fame to hunt, and a murderous psychopath who was cursed to remain a little girl despite being already 30 years old, she has officially become the Wicked Witch of Forgotten Hollow! (That dog is supposed to be a living voodoo doll, by the way.)

There, I showed you mine, now show me yours! :)

Comments