Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,176 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    I know I will buy it eventually (have to complete the collection), but not right away. So I felt the maybe option was more fitting.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Yes
    Yaaas!
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited August 2019
    Maybe/Undecided
    I'm still undecided. On one hand...there are some things about it that I do want, like the new career and some of the build mode stuff. But on the other hand...the pack's main draw (the clothes) are even worse than the tacky rags that we got in City Living.

Like...we've known about this pack for a while and I did some research on Mosquito or Macciato or whatever to see what we should be expecting as far as clothes go. TS4 may have its issues but it usually does pretty good when it comes to dressing sims.

...To say I was unimpressed is an understatement.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Yes
    I saw an amp speaker. I'm getting it.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    No
    I will NOT - read my lips - NOT be buying anything as long as the bug with the restaurants haven't been fixed.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Yes
    Hairstyles look cute, clothes would find a use in my game, kinda wanted more b&b items but yeah, I'm getting it.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    edited August 2019
    No
    LMAO, nope.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d49ba633976323451e49998&rid=giphy.gif
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yes
    Only because of the career. The clothes are... well, to put it another way, my grandmother could design better clothing after a night out on the town and finishing off her 5th bottle of gutrot gin... they are -AWFUL-!!!!!
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    I wasn’t going to buy it if it were just clothes but the new career looks interesting, if it’s an active one I might get the pack when it’s on sale, not now.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    Well, I still need a stuff pack for my planned bundle with Realm of Magic and Island Living, and since I already own everything else, it has to be either this or Toddler Stuff. It's probably going to be this because of the new career, and I don't care about toddlers, but I'm really not impressed, sadly.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes
    Well, I won't be buying it, but it's going on my birthday wishlist so hopefully I will be playing it anyway! I must admit I wouldn't have chosen the theme/brand and not all of the clothing is to my (or my sims) taste, at least what I've seen so far. However, I like the shoes and a couple of the female outfits and build objects in the trailer. My main interest though is in the freelance photographer career and the new photography options (yay for family/toddler photos). I really hope we get an option to put photos on surfaces too and not just walls as seen in the Strangerville trailer.
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    I put maybe as there are some bits im interested in so would like it at some point, but not immediately. It's not something I have to get my hands on. Considering I don't have all EPs and GPs I'd like to get something I want more, sooner than this SP.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    I'm going to wait until I can see all of what's included. I mean, I probably will get it eventually, but unless something really jumps up and grabs my attention, there are other packs that take priority.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Maybe/Undecided
    Now that I've the trailer, maybe. There is some build/buy stuff in there so that's got me somewhat interested. but nothing that made me think "I have to have that!" so I may wait to get a better idea of them. It's not like MFP where even though I didn't want anything else, as soon as I saw that aquarium coffee table, I knew I'd be buying it.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited August 2019
    Maybe/Undecided
    Quite conflicted, I like the idea of taking photos of my sims, but not in those clothes from that pack.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    I'm seeing a lot I'd use in that pack for sure. This is one I'd buy if I weren't a Game Changer for sure. Plus it's the closest I'll ever get to owning any Moschino. :wink:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    Yes I'm buying it on both PC and PS4.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Yes
    Yes. It’s not as bad as I thought it might have been. Really hoping for solid color clothing options. Wish they added Modeling as a career.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Yes
    Of course
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Yes
    From the trailer alone I can see that there is a bunch of stuff I want in my game. Some of the clothing items are not to my taste, but I could say that about every pack. I love the hairstyles, the Mary Janes, some of the CAS in the trailer (dress, bathing suit) and the BB looks so good for loft/industrial builds. And I am very interested in the career. That's already enough for me to justify the price of a stuff pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...