Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Pack: Trailer

Comments

• Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    It left me a little bit confused, not gonna lie. I'm not hating it just doesn't feel like The Sims :/
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I love, love, love some of the outfits + it seems there's something fitting for ALL of my Sims and I want them NOW :)
    Also have you seen that picture with a Sim holding a TODDLER!
    Can we fianlly take pictures of multi-age groups with the studio/camera????
    Some of the items indeed look nice. The thing that bothers me is the fact that we see GTW photo studio or whatever was called. Are they releasing the same item again?
  • zokliozoklio Posts: 40 Member
    Some of the items indeed look nice. The thing that bothers me is the fact that we see GTW photo studio or whatever was called. Are they releasing the same item again?

I noticed that as well. I hope they'll stop recycling stuff from other packs.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    That trailer was so freakin' cringe worthy...YUCK! I HATE when they put real life people in sims trailer like that.....the only time the real people were acceptable were the OLD OLD sims 1 commercials.
    edited August 2019
    I want all of these:
    6wYR2Do.jpg

I want these outfits + hairstyles!
    ScOa8Jn.jpg

I want pictures with toddlers badly!
    eL7mnQv.jpg

For those who wondered - yeah, it's English, not Simlish:
    jPuepzX.jpg
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Honestly, I wouldn't be that bothered if they did. That system needed an overhaul anyway; it's always felt like the photo studio stuff was tacked on as an afterthought in GTW.

Judging by the trailer, we're at the very least getting new frame options and the ability to photograph more than 2 Sims at once. (You can see both at the 30-second mark. There's a multi-photo frame on the wall, a family portrait with a toddler, and a photo of 3 adult Sims against what I assume is one of the new backdrops.)
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Looks like some ghetto rapper pillaged an art collection and karl lagerfelds clothing line and uploaded the loot onto youtube. Sounds terrible and looks terrible.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Did I just see an amp?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Honestly, I wouldn't be that bothered if they did. That system needed an overhaul anyway; it's always felt like the photo studio stuff was tacked on as an afterthought in GTW.

Judging by the trailer, we're at the very least getting new frame options and the ability to photograph more than 2 Sims at once. (You can see both at the 30-second mark. There's a multi-photo frame on the wall, a family portrait with a toddler, and a photo of 3 adult Sims against what I assume is one of the new backdrops.)

It's best to wait for more news before judging, but at this point it looks like a recycled item in my opinion.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Ugh. The fashion industry is so shallow.

It's best to wait for more news before judging, but at this point it looks like a recycled item in my opinion.

While this is true advice..but this is TS4..they recycle like...ALOT I wouldn't doubt it
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like most of the clothes... and I'm sure I'll like some colors better than others though. New hairs are always good. They look like they expanded on the photography possibilities a lot to me with different ages being able to participate and some group stuff. I loved those windows in the pack. The furniture will work well with some of my sims although not to my personal taste.
    So about a week away. :).

I didn't see the old photo studio at all. This looks more open to me. I hope the footprint is a little smaller...
    egTcBMc.png
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Also have you seen that picture with a Sim holding a TODDLER!
    Can we fianlly take pictures of multi-age groups with the studio/camera????

It would sure seem so! I also spied a table-top photo frame around the 32-ish second mark, but I'm reserving my excitement for that. (I got burned by the Strangerville trailer.)

Honestly, I know people have been saying that this pack is pointless but...if if gives them a reason to improve the photography system then I'm on board. Way to make lemonade out of the corporate-mandated lemons.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I'm a little skeptical about the photo frames since the photo frame in the strangerville trailer was never in the game. Hopefully the things they are showing here are actually in the game and not just arranged for the marketing trailer.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    The new windows look terrific. I will have to build a photo studio loft in San Myshuno.
    logion wrote: »
    I'm a little skeptical about the photo frames since the photo frame in the strangerville trailer was never in the game. Hopefully the things they are showing here are actually in the game and not just arranged for the marketing trailer.

I hope so too. The multiple photo frame looks nice
    moschino-35.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    A lot seem to be hating on this, I for one love the outfits and hairs!!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Those clothes look so nasty. :/
    kittymeow wrote: »
    A lot seem to be hating on this, I for one love the outfits and hairs!!

I don't want this to turn into a hating thread. Just discussing the new things from the trailer. :)
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I want all of these:
    6wYR2Do.jpg

I want these outfits + hairstyles!
    ScOa8Jn.jpg

I want pictures with toddlers badly!
    eL7mnQv.jpg

For those who wondered - yeah, it's English, not Simlish:
    jPuepzX.jpg

That's another thing, WHY do they NOT put it in Simlish :(
    Plumbob earrings!
    Sw9sDcv.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    logion wrote: »

FCVtpIrl.jpg
    It's in the game files at least ?
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    I like quite a lot of the clothes and hairs. I have a few Sims who I can picture wearing things like this.
    I'm also keen on the fashion photography career to see how that is.
    I feel it would have shown greater attention to detail to put the text in simlish though, and fits in with the whole feel of the world my Sims live in.