Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOSCHINO COMING SOON: TEASER

Comments

• StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    I like the hair , the jacket, the swimsuits, and that awesome black jacket..the red shirt, not so much. Looks like one of those printed tuxedo tees you could buy for a dollar. Wish that they could put the Spongebob Moschino stuff in there, but it would probably take more work than it should to make a stuff pack.
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    looks like something we could already get for FREE!

tumblr_pq9h83Q6l41ue8zm8o1_500.png
    4ac0dcb08187ad27bebc2bfa02ea539d.jpg
    33728685428_24e8e2a481_b.jpg

Ewwww, what is that?

This, my fellow simmer, is (mostly) horrible looking CC, no offence to the creators.

@PlayerSinger2010 was probably referring to them actual moschino outfits and not the CC, i aint be wanting my townies wandering looking like michael jackson dance zombies if you know what i mean
    y'all got bread?
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Looks underwhelming. I believe previous Sims franchises gave us those kinds of jackets and swimsuits as a part of an Expansion Pack. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Is this female sims exclusive pack? No male clothes have been showed off.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited August 2019
    I like the hair, the swimsuit and the purple jacket a lot! Hopefully, the full trailer will release today. I’m curious to see what else is included.

Love that some things won’t randomly appear on townies!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    ^^ We've made sure that the townies aren't going to be decked out in anything crazy from this pack. (Not saying the pack is full of over the top pieces, but there are a few at least we didn't want showing on random walkbys)

The priciest (based on real life) or priciest-looking ones should be off-for-random, too. Or the whole thing, it's all pricey and I would want to decide who splurges.

I do appreciate that effort very much, but I think this case is a little different from the usual, wacky outfits or not.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Ewwww, what is that?

This, my fellow simmer, is (mostly) horrible looking CC, no offence to the creators.

@PlayerSinger2010 was probably referring to them actual moschino outfits and not the CC, i aint be wanting my townies wandering looking like michael jackson dance zombies if you know what i mean

Ha, no I meant that awful alpha CC you posted.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    zxJ0PSU.png
    bVo976m.png

For anyone who doesn't want to keep pausing the gif (ETA the last outfit).

I like the purple jacket & black skirt and the swimsuits. I imagine the others will fit nicely with Get Famous.
    Also, is that hairstyle new? It's nice :D

Thank you SO MUCH! I could only see two of the outfits in the GIF!

I went real-Moschino hunting because some of these look familiar to me (I spent way too much $ on fashion magazines in the '80s!) but I could only find one of them. Image search is not my friend today :(

m_58179d26d14d7bdc1f05925a.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member

Ewwww, what is that?

I see some bad Barbie clothes here. And some actually wouldn't be bad as sleep wear. I do like the workout get-up on the end.

Some of these actually look better than the teaser outfits...okay, now I'm frightened. :#
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    ^^ We've made sure that the townies aren't going to be decked out in anything crazy from this pack. (Not saying the pack is full of over the top pieces, but there are a few at least we didn't want showing on random walkbys)

The priciest (based on real life) or priciest-looking ones should be off-for-random, too. Or the whole thing, it's all pricey and I would want to decide who splurges.

I do appreciate that effort very much, but I think this case is a little different from the usual, wacky outfits or not.

I also find it strange for some townies to have expensive looking clothing. These should be a rarer sight to see. In fact, I would be so happy if they made a lower class or “hobo” type of stuff pack. That would be cool.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I'm definitely interested in seeing the full trailer today. I'd love to see some modern furniture pieces be included. That and a really well thought out new career would make me spring for the pack.
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    little information from the official site
    THE SIMS™ 4 MOSCHINO STUFF PACK

Moschino and creative director Jeremy Scott celebrate the launch of the latest Capsule Collection with pieces inspired by The Sims and their own ready-to-wear items including styles from past collections. Dress Sims in fashion-forward looks they can rock anywhere and capture their bold expressions with the freelance fashion photography career.
    Stay tuned over at our website since we will be covering the announcement and all the news until the pack is released
    source:https://llamasimsnews.com/the-sims-4-moschino-stuff-pack-more-information-has-been-released-over-at-the-sims-officical-website/
    y'all got bread?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

OMG Yes I was fixing to say this...there are free versions...so..yeah smh
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I don't like any of it .... I don't like Moschino at all as a brand. Why not Ikea again, maxis?! Why??
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    izecson wrote: »
    Is this female sims exclusive pack? No male clothes have been showed off.

I don't know why you'd think that. It's just a teaser :| And SimGuruNinja's avatar is wearing something clearly from the Moschino Stuff Pack, so...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I am not a fan of the brand Moschino, but to argue against the pack at this point in time that you can already download Moschino CC for The Sims is a bit silly. We have only seen such few pieces from the pack, so why assume the pack has a bunch of Alpha looking clothing items?
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Moschino makes lip sofas. Hope we get them In this pack.

Less then an hour now.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    30 minutes!!!!
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Wow, some of those clothes are nearly as obnoxious as Luxury Party Stuff
    I can't wait for the full trailer, I want to know EVERYTHING about this new career.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, I just went to the online store, and the Moschino Stuff Pack has already shown up. It doesn't have an image or anything, but you can click it and there's a teensy bit of information about it. Here's the link:
    ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/packs/stuff-packs
    funny-gifs20.gif

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm excited. I've got a sim lined up for the new career. Usually I'm not very prepared for a pack but I know just what I want to do :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I hope one of the Gurus can confirm they wont be charging more for this pack because of the Moschino connection.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Am I the only one that had/has no clue what Moschino even is? I was like "Vague title, sims in clothes, furniture, what is this pack about?" This is a bigger 'Meh' then MFP, and I didn't know that was even remotely possible.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope one of the Gurus can confirm they wont be charging more for this pack because of the Moschino connection.

They won't. This has been confirmed already.