Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So Pleased! Weather EP?

I absolutely adore this game..
I love the graphics
I reackon the sims look 10x better!
Base Game
I love the Seamless neighborhood...
The whole game is just pure amazing..
I can understand why some people are unhappy and so on...
I just thought id share with everyone else here how happy i am about this game..
I'm never going to go back to the sims 2...

Expansion Packs..
i want another superstar type of game i reakon that's be awesome..
and i hope they somehow make it so you can see inside more than 2 buildings!
They have to bring the weather back also!
Can you imagine how good it will look in TS3
Coz you can see the sky.. like ful on imagine how good like thunderstorms would look and stuff :):):):)

I just thought i'd share my opinions..

Comments

• Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I want seasons too but thunder really scares me, like in the sims 2, when it was thundering, I was like scared. XD
  • TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Not so much seasons as just weather. Rainstorms, hail, heat, mucky, snow, etc.
  • SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seasons was pretty cool actually. But it kinda got boring, it was just seasons and a few items. :oops:
    edited June 2009
    SimmieK wrote:
    Seasons was pretty cool actually. But it kinda got boring, it was just seasons and a few items. :oops:

Yeah some of the EPs are a terrible waste of space.
  • thesims3thesims3 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I want seasons too, although make it rain less often. And get rid of those stupid "Its raining!" things... they annoyed me. Lol also pleeeassseee stop with the loud thunder nearly gives me a heart attack.
  • Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I only liked seasons because of the weather (NOT thunder)
    and the new jobs. XD
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yer..
    I only really liked how it added weather...
    the other stuff was just BLAH in my opinion..
    But i hope they make some sorta weather attachment...
    Coz like i said in this sky it would look amazing!!!
  • fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thesims3 wrote:
    I want seasons too, although make it rain less often. And get rid of those stupid "Its raining!" things... they annoyed me. Lol also pleeeassseee stop with the loud thunder nearly gives me a heart attack.

Haha yer it did me too!!!!
    I actually thought it was coming from outside..
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2009
    I so agree with the op!!!
    The sims are so much better and the sky is beautiful
    Cant wait to get off work to play!!!
    edited June 2009
    I never really got fond of all of the Sims 2 EPs until I watched YouTube videos on how to effectively use all of them, people on YouTube who worked on the EPs made videos showing you what and how to use everything that was included in the game. :)
  • kaotic_drakekaotic_drake Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ok, so I'm reading this thread, and I'm wondering to myself. As someone who played the original Sims all the way through until the Sims 3, never bought an expansion pack or the Sims 2 (didn't really have the money to dish out with all the other stuff I spend on :D ) How exactly do the expansions work in terms of playability? Am I only playing one expansion at a time, or can I play multiple. Like combine the expansions together to make the ultimate Sims game.

I know that a lot of games I've bought in the recent past have had this ability to play multiple expansions together. Oblivion and Morrowind, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, though I know there are others...

Sorry to take the thread off topic. From the EP's I've looked at though, I definitely want to see weather, and probly rockstar or the one with clubs (name escapes me.)
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ok, so I'm reading this thread, and I'm wondering to myself. As someone who played the original Sims all the way through until the Sims 3, never bought an expansion pack or the Sims 2 (didn't really have the money to dish out with all the other stuff I spend on :D ) How exactly do the expansions work in terms of playability? Am I only playing one expansion at a time, or can I play multiple. Like combine the expansions together to make the ultimate Sims game.

I know that a lot of games I've bought in the recent past have had this ability to play multiple expansions together. Oblivion and Morrowind, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, though I know there are others...

Sorry to take the thread off topic. From the EP's I've looked at though, I definitely want to see weather, and probably rockstar or the one with clubs (name escapes me.)

The expansions added content to the original games. I have all the expansions for Sims and Sims 2, partly because of the content that it added to the games. Stuff packs on the other hand wasn't my cup of tea I bought 2 of them and didn't feel that they were worth it..

On topic I would like to see weather again I loved how seasons added weather and seasons and it really increased the realism of the game for me. Also in Sims 3 environment it would be awesome to have like a rare events of extreme weather like hurricanes, tornado's, and blizzards. Even an earthquake could shake things up a bit.
  • poi_boipoi_boi Posts: 99 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims EPs just add to the base game. You can chose to intall all of them or just run with the ones you like.

And I agree with fallenangel19910. I love the new sims. The graphics and customisable textures on everything and living neighbourhood are great.
    Just like when sims 2 came out though there are some things i miss about the previous version and its EPs but that will improve as they release the EPs for Sims 3.
    I think they have done a fantastic job with most of the game though and can't wait for the EP in november just to see what they add.
  • scyiuleungscyiuleung Posts: 219 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Weather will look cool!!!
  • alkreaalkrea Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Heh... I just thought of in Animal Crossing how there was a fish you could only catch while it was raining. That would be amusing.
  • NatsNats Posts: 488 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i don't know wether or not i'll buy any EP's
    i'm made up with the base game, although it's a little sketchy on items.

I really liked seasons, but i'm not missing them at all at the moment...infact, although i love snow, i found it quite a hinderance in the game.

Superstar would be ok, i guess, but i kinda wonder wether EA feel they've covered that already, with rock stars being able to sign autographs, play concerts ect
  • Cher123825Cher123825 Posts: 238 Member
    edited June 2009
    I didn't have weather on sims2. How did you get weather? Was it an update I missed?