Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOSCHINO COMING SOON: TEASER

Comments

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    @RavenSpit i dont know but i personally believe that mods and CC are necessary, let alone MCCommand Center and most bug fixes. I still struggle to understand for anybody who'd say their game works 'perfectly' even without mods. I mean they must be joking, right.

but it's not my business so i dont give a plum.

edit: there's nothing i could say about console players
    y'all got bread?
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @RavenSpit i dont know but i personally believe that mods and CC are necessary, let alone MCCommand Center and most bug fixes. I still struggle to understand for anybody who'd say their game works 'perfectly' even without mods. I mean they must be joking, right.

but it's not my business so i dont give a plum.

well, I am on console so no mods or cc for me, I would def not say my game works perfectly but does such a thing even exist with the sims?
    Anways that's getting off track I think.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I mean......heh.

Doesn't look like this is worth 10€.

The hairstyle looks nice....but the purple jacket looks like it's straight up plastic to me, no leather wrinkles whatsoever and looks really thick. And the swimsuits look like CC fanmades, just not well textured at all.

Same, it isn't worth 10$ for sure.

Do you know everything the pack comes with? Because the rest of us don't. :|
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Holiday wrote: »
    Normally Stuff Packs come with a gameplay object, I wonder what this one will have, or if it's replaced by the new career?

There's some new gameplay objects that pair really nicely with the new career (but still are awesome on their own)! We'll share more really soon!
    Have to agree. 4 looks definitely aren't worth $10. ;)

Don't tell anyone, but there's a lot more than that.
    But shhhhhhh.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    You think this might be backdrops available for the fashion photographer career? I wonder how that one will work, hopefully we get a new photostation for it with lots of cool backdrops and more and better poses for the models.
    The first thing I thought about that animation is that it's a model posing for a fashion photoshoot :)

Could be, although that animation in the gif is the same one you get when you select the flirty trait in CAS.

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    That's a reallly nice leather jacket you're wearing @SimGuruNinja!
    egTcBMc.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Normally Stuff Packs come with a gameplay object, I wonder what this one will have, or if it's replaced by the new career?

There's some new gameplay objects that pair really nicely with the new career (but still are awesome on their own)! We'll share more really soon!

Objects. As in more than one. 👀
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I posted in another thread but I'm looking forward to seeing more. Does this mean we get a trailer tomorrow? I like the hair style, purple jacket outfit and swimsuits for any of my fem sims. The rest is for certain character types ;).

Full trailer is coming Tomorrow.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    looks like something we could already get for FREE!

tumblr_pq9h83Q6l41ue8zm8o1_500.png
    4ac0dcb08187ad27bebc2bfa02ea539d.jpg
    33728685428_24e8e2a481_b.jpg

Ewwww, what is that?
    I hope this pack brings with it some sexy sleepwear. Sleepwear is lacking.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I might get this if we get a lot of modeling items and the career is THAT good. I'd hate to see townies wearing these hideous outfits, though these will be perfect for my sim with out-there fashion sense.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited August 2019
    ^^ We've made sure that the townies aren't going to be decked out in anything crazy from this pack. (Not saying the pack is full of over the top pieces, but there are a few at least we didn't want showing on random walkbys)
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    Great, lets just get this over with so we can move on to Realm of Magic and EP8.

So true hahaha.
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    @TheIntrovertSimmer News Flash: Not everybody can or wants to use CC (consoles can't even if we wanted to), so...
    Same, it isn't worth 10$ for sure.

well tbh all of the packs are overpriced imho, other than that, I am sure there will be more in this pack than just those 4 outfits (the bathingsuit is just one outfit in two different swatches) ;)

Yeah, and it's coming with a career.. so I think it is worth $10.
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I only like the purple jacket and black skirt..
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited August 2019
    Someone on twitter said "finally some competition for My First Pet Stuff" :D
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Looks as bad as I expected this is a pass from me.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Looks as bad as I expected this is a pass from me.

Why not wait for the full trailer Tomorrow before you decide?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    ^^ We've made sure that the townies aren't going to be decked out in anything crazy from this pack. (Not saying the pack is full of over the top pieces, but there are a few at least we didn't want showing on random walkbys)
    🤔 Well, that's one fear put to rest. Suddenly this pack is a little more appealing. Thanks for the clarification.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Ooooh while you're at it can you ban townies from wearing the eyeball ring?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited August 2019

Thank you, I would not mind if we could have the option to disable or enable clothes for random ourselves as well. Some clothes are showing up a little too often on random townies.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Lol well it is only a teaser, I’m sure this isn’t the entire pack for those saying this is not worth $10 🤣

Back to the teaser, I’ve literally been waiting for this hairdo for sooooo long, slicked back and straight, but with all the recent emphasise on textured hair I wasn’t sure we’d get it. Don’t get me wrong we do need more diverse hairs, but we still need some more straight hairstyles, particularly without fringes... not 100% sold on these outfits ngl but hopefully they have some interesting full body looks? Be cool if they added nails or something new too? I reckon it’s gonna have some interesting gameplay too :) 🤞🤞
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    edited August 2019
    looks like something we could already get for FREE!

tumblr_pq9h83Q6l41ue8zm8o1_500.png
    4ac0dcb08187ad27bebc2bfa02ea539d.jpg
    33728685428_24e8e2a481_b.jpg

Ewwww, what is that?

This, my fellow simmer, is (mostly) horrible looking CC, no offence to the creators.
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it