Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOSCHINO COMING SOON: TEASER

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Love this jacket. :)

T4E6Zkz.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I really like the hairstyle and love the plumbob swimsuit. There was already a CC version, but I didn't install it because I hoped it would be in the pack!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I'm playing around with the gif like one it's one of those randomizer gifs trying to see them all.

Only one really makes me wince (the red "Jacket" shirt) so that's something.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited August 2019
    zxJ0PSU.png
    bVo976m.png

For anyone who doesn't want to keep pausing the gif (ETA the last outfit).

I like the purple jacket & black skirt and the swimsuits. I imagine the others will fit nicely with Get Famous.
    Also, is that hairstyle new? It's nice :D
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I posted in another thread but I'm looking forward to seeing more. Does this mean we get a trailer tomorrow? I like the hair style, purple jacket outfit and swimsuits for any of my fem sims. The rest is for certain character types ;).
    egTcBMc.png
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm liking the hairstyle, Plumbob swimsuits and the purple jacket. The other items aren't really to my taste but I am super curious about other items in this pack.

Glad to see they haven't gone with Moschino branding/logos all over everything too!

I wonder when we'll get the official details about the pack :relaxed:
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I like the purple jacket and swimsuit. The others...not so much, but I'm glad to see a lack of brand logos. I hope we get some nice CAS items for male sims as well. I play male sims more often and they really need more content. Our men deserve to look fabulous too!
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Good gosh all of those clothes look horrible. They look like CC to me.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm surprised that it's not really grabbing me. I often like Moschino clothing. I really like the swimsuits though.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This was the best they could do?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Great, lets just get this over with so we can move on to Realm of Magic and EP8.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Normally Stuff Packs come with a gameplay object, I wonder what this one will have, or if it's replaced by the new career?
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    That hair is so cute! As well as that purple jacket outfit and swimsuits. I think I will probably use a lot of the clothes for eclectic celebrity Sims. Can't wait to see what else is included!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2019
    I mean......heh.

Doesn't look like this is worth 10€.

The hairstyle looks nice....but the purple jacket looks like it's straight up plastic to me, no leather wrinkles whatsoever and looks really thick. And the swimsuits look like CC fanmades, just not well textured at all.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Hurts my soul eyes.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    I like the purple jacket (hope it's a jacket and not a dress) and the hairdo is fine though it's not the kind of hairdo we can use all the time.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Blurry photo backdrop but glad we're getting new designs.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited August 2019
    bVo976m.png

ohhoho, I like THAT gives me a Michael Jackson vibe perfect for some of my excentric sims.
    Also the purple jacket is nice IF it also comes in black.
    the bathingsuits....not so much.
    happyopi wrote: »
    Blurry photo backdrop but glad we're getting new designs.
    You think this might be backdrops available for the fashion photographer career? I wonder how that one will work, hopefully we get a new photostation for it with lots of cool backdrops and more and better poses for the models.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    edited August 2019
    simmers are being clowns all of a sudden
    y'all got bread?
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    You think this might be backdrops available for the fashion photographer career? I wonder how that one will work, hopefully we get a new photostation for it with lots of cool backdrops and more and better poses for the models.
    The first thing I thought about that animation is that it's a model posing for a fashion photoshoot :)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I mean......heh.

Doesn't look like this is worth 10€.

The hairstyle looks nice....but the purple jacket looks like it's straight up plastic to me, no leather wrinkles whatsoever and looks really thick. And the swimsuits look like CC fanmades, just not well textured at all.

Same, it isn't worth 10$ for sure.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    looks like something we could already get for FREE!

tumblr_pq9h83Q6l41ue8zm8o1_500.png
    4ac0dcb08187ad27bebc2bfa02ea539d.jpg
    33728685428_24e8e2a481_b.jpg

y'all got bread?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Have to agree. 4 looks definitely aren't worth $10. ;)
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @TheIntrovertSimmer News Flash: Not everybody can or wants to use CC (consoles can't even if we wanted to), so...
    Same, it isn't worth 10$ for sure.

well tbh all of the packs are overpriced imho, other than that, I am sure there will be more in this pack than just those 4 outfits (the bathingsuit is just one outfit in two different swatches) ;)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat