Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 32 RESULT!]

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Sent to Choco
    Oh hamburgers!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Picture sent to DeKay! :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Pic sent to Plumbob.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Sent to Gameplay
    I've had an idea for another round? So you make a sim like normal and send a portrait to the next person, that person then has to choose one important feature of that sim (it might be part of their hair, their skin colour, eye colour, shape of the nose etc.) and send a screenshot of it to the next person who then has to make a sim using that one important feature.

For example:
    Image Person 1 sends to Person 2:
    YXAbhoi.png

Image Person 2 sends to Person 3:
    QbQ4TCB.png

Image Person 3 sends to Person 4:
    83IlUHx.png

Image Person 4 sends to Person 5:
    fZhid5g.png

And so on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I've had an idea for another round? So you make a sim like normal and send a portrait to the next person, that person then has to choose one important feature of that sim (it might be part of their hair, their skin colour, eye colour, shape of the nose etc.) and send a screenshot of it to the next person who then has to make a sim using that one important feature.

For example:
    Image Person 1 sends to Person 2:
    YXAbhoi.png

Image Person 2 sends to Person 3:
    QbQ4TCB.png

Image Person 3 sends to Person 4:
    83IlUHx.png

Image Person 4 sends to Person 5:
    fZhid5g.png

And so on

Oh, that's cool.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Oh yeah, I like this idea, we can do it next time :D
    ._.
    Important News:

From now on, anyone who has failed to complete their rounds in 48 hours without any warning in advance would automatically have their step swapped with someone else. Should it not be possible to swap their placement with another player, they will be skipped and banned from playing in the coming round.

Again, we fully understand that one can be busy in real life but please do us all a favour and let us know if you need an extension or have to be swapped with someone else. I cannot read your mind (yet), unfortunately.

Please note that this penalty will also apply to any individual who failed to submit their portrait/phrase/description to me within 48 hours after a round is finished. I know I can always ask for other players to turn in your stuff but it is YOUR job to send in YOUR stuff.

Thank you for your co-operation in advance, I figured that in order for a round to go as smooth as possible some rules would need to be implemented.

@gameplay9098 you have 41hours left
    ._.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hi! I also want to play, but I see there’s a game on now. Can someone maybe tag me if a new game starts? Would be very thankful!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Hi! I also want to play, but I see there’s a game on now. Can someone maybe tag me if a new game starts? Would be very thankful!

Welcome! @Skeilah Will do! :D
    ._.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Important News:

From now on, anyone who has failed to complete their rounds in 48 hours without any warning in advance would automatically have their step swapped with someone else. Should it not be possible to swap their placement with another player, they will be skipped and banned from playing in the coming round.

Again, we fully understand that one can be busy in real life but please do us all a favour and let us know if you need an extension or have to be swapped with someone else. I cannot read your mind (yet), unfortunately.

Please note that this penalty will also apply to any individual who failed to submit their portrait/phrase/description to me within 48 hours after a round is finished. I know I can always ask for other players to turn in your stuff but it is YOUR job to send in YOUR stuff.

Thank you for your co-operation in advance, I figured that in order for a round to go as smooth as possible some rules would need to be implemented.

Should be done by tomorrow afternoon :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Important News:

This timer is intense! Woah! How long left now? I wanna put it on my insta story, it’s got me excited :joy:
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Snet!
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sent to choco
    Sent to Caro
    ._.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sent to Keyen
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Sent to Bella
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sent to Bella

Received, I'll do it in the morning!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers

Ooh looks like you’re new to simsequence. Choco will post when the next round is available and you could join it then.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    > @Bubbz3388 said:
    > doggers123 wrote: »
    >
    > Please add me? Is it to late? -Doggers
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ooh looks like you’re new to simsequence. Choco will post when the next round is available and you could join it then.

Alright. Thank you! -Doggers
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Sent to Vul @M13Vulpecula
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Sent to plumbob
    Oh hamburgers!
    Final portrait sent to Choco
    edited August 2019
    Great! Now could everyone please send me everything please? The sooner the quicker the results will come out :)

Btw, I've updated the playerlist on the front page so that you all would know who's sent in their stuff :p
    ._.