March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Finally finished it it looks bad but ok
    TIGrUSz.png

It's great, Lyric! I love it that you got the rainbow order right. It kinda ticks me off when people don't :joy:
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    TIGrUSz.png

It's great, Lyric! I love it that you got the rainbow order right. It kinda ticks me off when people don't :joy:

Thanks!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited August 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your current fav hobby, and how did you get into it?

Digital drawing. I guess I really got into when I bought the display tablet cuz it made it sooo much easier to just draw on the screen. But before that, it's cuz of my uni. We had to have a tablet so I bought the cheapest Wacom tablet I could find. :D

I'm gonna say it's currently a tie between digital art (drawing and editing) and writing.

Drawing - Got into this ten years ago, when I was just 8 an decided I was going to be an artist with MS paint and my mouse. :joy:

Editing - Got into this less than a year ago for Simstagram. It's way more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Writing - Got into this a year ago when I started writing Nightshade :heart: I might not be the most talented writer but I love this just as much as drawing which... was a thing I never thought would happen.

Oh, man. I remember the good old days of MS Paint and using a mouse.
    TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Digital drawing. I guess I really got into when I bought the display tablet cuz it made it sooo much easier to just draw on the screen. But before that, it's cuz of my uni. We had to have a tablet so I bought the cheapest Wacom tablet I could find. :D

I'm gonna say it's currently a tie between digital art (drawing and editing) and writing.

Drawing - Got into this ten years ago, when I was just 8 an decided I was going to be an artist with MS paint and my mouse. :joy:

Editing - Got into this less than a year ago for Simstagram. It's way more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Writing - Got into this a year ago when I started writing Nightshade :heart: I might not be the most talented writer but I love this just as much as drawing which... was a thing I never thought would happen.

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

Thank you! ^^
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I made the zucchini cake and I had a slice after supper. It was very good! :yum:
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I made the zucchini cake and I had a slice after supper. It was very good! :yum:

A vegetable cake? 😶 What does Minty think of that? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    yo, I thought massages were supposed to be relaxing??? Cuz I just had my first massage and nearly barfed from the pain. :bawling:

No, it's not. That's why I hate them. They really be sucking out your soul.

my back actually hurts now. is that normal?

It's supposed to feel achy but don't go by me, I don't do massages a lot. I don't even like people giving me a gentle back rub. I don't like people touching me. 😂

I completely regret this.

Maybe doing some stretching may help. I guess your body was really tense so the massage hurt more? (I don't know much about this type of stuff)

According to Google, I need to drink lots of water to make sure to flush out all the released *basic white girl voice* tOXiAnS.

I mean, drinking enough water would probably help your kidneys and liver work better, but I know that's not what you mean.

Wait, people think massages release "toxins?"

I never knew that.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

It’s kind of like carrot cake. There’s vegetables (okay, so technically fruit) in it, but all the stuff in the cake that makes it delicious negates any nutritional value from the zucchini.

Freshly shredded zucchini gives the cake lots of moisture and a nice texture :)
    edited August 2019

It’s kind of like carrot cake. There’s vegetables (okay, so technically fruit) in it, but all the stuff in the cake that makes it delicious negates any nutritional value from the zucchini.

Hm, well, I guess if you put it that way, I'm sure it is nice. XD It's just that I hate zucchini so my first reaction was like, oh no. :D

LOL. The drawer one is so true tho. Legit how I see myself whenever someone calls me that. :joy:
    7fe9110dda2492d23551daffb7a750ca87c42050.png
    FwDXXd5.gif
    S

Hm, well, I guess if you put it that way, I'm sure it is nice. XD It's just that I hate zucchini so my first reaction was like, oh no. :D

I don’t eat much zucchini unless I make this cake. It’s a good way to eat zucchini.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

LOL. The drawer one is so true tho. Legit how I see myself whenever someone calls me that. :joy:
    7fe9110dda2492d23551daffb7a750ca87c42050.png

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I wanted to commission you for a drawing, DeKay. Since I'll have a new character for my game soon. But... I have to save for a new laptop first, so it'll have to wait. :disappointed:

SO I'll do that at some point in the near or not-so-near future depending on... things :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

:joy: I never want to go back to those days. The art I made was nothing less than terrifying.
    TIGrUSz.png

Also, this doesn't look bad at all! You did a good job :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

It doesn't look bad at all, Lyric. I think you're definitely improving.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

:joy: I never want to go back to those days. The art I made was nothing less than terrifying.
    TIGrUSz.png

TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

Thank you both! :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

TIGrUSz.png

TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

It's probably more likely I've just forgotten since I've not been here a lot recently, but you haven't been posting drawings much lately, right?
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

TIGrUSz.png

TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

It's probably more likely I've just forgotten since I've not been here a lot recently, but you haven't been posting drawings much lately, right?

Not really. I only ever post art to my Insta every now and then, or sometimes my art tumblr.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

TIGrUSz.png

TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

Not really. I only ever post art to my Insta every now and then, or sometimes my art tumblr.

Ah, it's good to hear you haven't completely stopped as of late. I'm only on one of those occasionally. You should post them here, if it's not too inconvenient, I'd like to see them!
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:

TIGrUSz.png

Looks good.

TIGrUSz.png

TIGrUSz.png

I missed this!

Ah, it's good to hear you haven't completely stopped as of late. I'm only on one of those occasionally. You should post them here, if it's not too inconvenient, I'd like to see them!

If you're really interested, sure! :)
    I did do a couple of lineless style drawings last night, that i haven't posted anywhere yet. Maybe i'll post them later.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Heck no. I am like the most non-flexible person ever.

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I wanted to commission you for a drawing, DeKay. Since I'll have a new character for my game soon. But... I have to save for a new laptop first, so it'll have to wait. :disappointed:

SO I'll do that at some point in the near or not-so-near future depending on... things :sweat_smile:

Sweeeeet. :D

I did do a couple of lineless style drawings last night, that i haven't posted anywhere yet. Maybe i'll post them later.

Yes! You need to post here more cuz I'm like the only awkward one posting my stuff.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Noooope.
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Yes! You need to post here more cuz I'm like the only awkward one posting my stuff.

Aww
    I always get anxious when it comes to posting stuff here. I'm worried about being either judged and/or annoying. :lol:
    Here are the two other drawings. Both were based off screenshots i took of my sims.
    vI0cw5J.png
    9ewGDCO.png
    note: lineless style couple poses suck don't do them
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited August 2019
    After almost one whole season with the new Fitz they rescued:
    MDDdJQL.gifa3qMXUR.gif

Me: Awwwwww.... This version of Fitz actually likes my boi. I can hear the birds chirping, my skin is clean, the crops are growing. FitzSimmons family will live happily ever after.

Literally 10 secs later:
    bVIwmkp.gif7H824Ni.gif
    5xEGPVC.gifnSD86iq.gif

Me:
    tenor.gif?itemid=13620240
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Nope. I can’t even do a forwards roll now (I’m too scared. I keep thinking I’m going to get hurt).
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

Nope. I can’t even do a forwards roll now (I’m too scared. I keep thinking I’m going to get hurt).

I sprained my neck doing a backwards roll once. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Can you do a split?

I sprained my neck doing a backwards roll once. XD

I landed on my head when doing a front flip on a trampoline, then landed awkwardly on my foot when vaulting last Christmas. I’m not doing very well 😕
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top