Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is the WORST Sims 4 Pack? Your Opinion

123457...Next

Comments

• adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2019
    Perfect Patio Stuff
    I chose Perfect Patio. Only thing I paid for (that I ever use) is the hot tub and one or two CAS items. So it was a really expensive hot tub. :/

Also dissapointed on My First Pet and Kids Stuff.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Perfect Patio Stuff
    Now, I'd say it's gonna be Moschino when it releases
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    Other
    My first pet. EA should have implemented rodents with cats and dogs, and instead of calling the EP Cats and Dogs, just call it Animals or Animal Besties.
    giphy.gif
  • PoppenPoppen Posts: 85 Member
    Other
    My first pet, the only pack I dont have, nor will I ever.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited July 2019
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    Movie Hangout...

It would be awesome if we actually received a "Theater" community lot type alongside this. Movie night social event... In my opinion, it is possibly the most misleading Stuff Pack out there.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    Movie Night pack is a bit weird to me. I wish there was like a popcorn machine or at least popcorn bowl and some cool snacks and decorations. I'm probably salty because I just built a movie theater and wanted more stuff. :3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I don't celebrate the holiday, which isn't holy at all, so I'm rather sorry I purchased it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Other
    Currently My First Pet Stuff is the lowest ranked for me. I bought it on sale, and I do use the hamster/ hedgehog and some of the objects, but it should have been included wth Cats and Dogs. It’s irredeemable for that reason.

I might have to give Moschino Stuff a miss too — I didn’t like the clothing teased today. I am waiting to see what the photographer’s career is like; if it’s a rabbit hole I will definitely be waiting or giving it a pass.

Some stuff packs, which I initially found disappointing, have in fact been redeemed by later packs. Even Backyard Stuff and Patio stuff (solid packs I thought) have been redeemed by Seasons. Movie Hangout stuff (which I agree should have had more movie theatre items in it) has had the furniture and clothing made much more useable by Island Living, (and the activity makes for a great club). Vintage Stuff pairs well with Get Famous and Bowling Stuff, like MH, is better with Get Together’s Club System (while the objects go well with GF). Finally, I almost never used the clothing or the make up from Luxury Party until we got aliens and vampires and now I appreciate its strangeness.

My best 5 stuff packs are Kids Room (love everything about it, especially the voidcritters), Laundry Day (laundry is well done as a system and realistic), Patio Stuff (wind chimes and the slippy slide), Toddler Stuff (love all the clothes and items because I play a lot with toddlers). and Vintage stuff (I use the butlers, furnishings, build items and wallpapers in all my Celebrity Homes).

Desired stuff packs: Eco-friendly Stuff (to complement the OTG trait, although maybe it should be in a Game Pack), Playground Stuff (treehouses, see saws, carousels etc), and Beach or picnic stuff (although I can already hear the howls of protest if they include things some feel are missing from IL, like surfing, beach volleyball, hammocks, picnic baskets or sleeping bags etc).

I wish too for ballroom dancing, more instruments, more sports and more animals, but I also think these would all be better in GPS or EPS.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Other
    Luxury Party Stuff. It has the ugliest BB items (except for this one lighted curtain). The dresses are fine but the men's suits are hideous, and I can never find a situation in which to use them. I got it when it was on sale because I wanted the hairstyles and a few of the female CAS items.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Other
    My first pet stuff is the only stuff pack that I rarely use any of the items from. With the exception of the window blinds I kind of hate all of it. And the hamsters bugged out so bad for me last time I lost a whole save file, so I never used them again.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    I picked Cool Kitchen. The only thing that saved it for me was the Ice Cream Maker and Ice Cream which by the way can be used in restuarents with Dine Out.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    My first pet stuff is the only stuff pack that I rarely use any of the items from. With the exception of the window blinds I kind of hate all of it. And the hamsters bugged out so bad for me last time I lost a whole save file, so I never used them again.

Broken Hamsters and Hamster Cages were fixed in a recent patch. I believe it was the May Patch.
  • tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    Other
    Come on you guys, how can you forget about First Pet. The pack that needed another pack to work. Pshhhhh BIGGEST WASTE OF MONEY EVVVVER!!!
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Cool kicthen stuff that has a dishwasher and then dishwashers are added in an update for free.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    I use and love all the packs. There is no worse one among them to me. But Cool kitchens was the lightest one for me - it was not a bad pack - just light on things I thought the kitchen would get more of. Like I am not big on ice cream parties - lol - I wished it featured blenders, maybe a toaster, and other small appliances. A stove kettle. Maybe a couple different kinds of big appliances or gameplay like baking cookies or making preserves or candy with the kids.

Just a few ideas anyway - but I do still use the pack quite a bit so it was still a decent pack. Maybe if I was into ice cream more..... lol.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Other
    Not a huge fan of my first pet stuff myself. I don't think I ever use the rodents or most/ if any of the decor items from it either.
  • CzartyCzarty Posts: 21 Member
    Spooky Stuff
    I'm not really into this pack. And I know you didn't ask, but I love the fitness pack for the earbuds!
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Other
    my first pet stuff.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Romantic Garden Stuff
    As of tomorrow; Moschino takes the cake.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Other
    Moschino, no question.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff
    I’d like to make some additional changes.

Worst SP (in no order)

- Movie Hangout
    - Moschino
    - My First Pet
    - Laundry
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Out of what I own cool kitchen disappoints the most. I love designing kitchens and the kitchen pack is more about looking cool in the kitchen than actually having a cool kitchen. 2/10. They should have included 2 complete kitchen styles and cut the CAS content in half.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited August 2019
    Spooky Stuff
    Bowling night. (i voted wrong haha)