Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a townie you despise/dislike?

Comments

• Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Nancy Landgraab, I go out of my way to make her life miserable. I’ve even made the trailer park extra scummy for her to live in. I think she is pretentious and such a snob...and the reviews that are “supposed” to be by her are just ugly.
  • Options
    Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Eliza Pancakes, I've been disliking her for 4 years.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Johnny Zest. Ultimate stalker. Just a wee hello and he thinks you're his best friend. Too clingy for my tastes.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Lily Feng - she just seems so snooty and mean. I have a save where I made her pixelated life miserable!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    Lily Feng - she just seems so snooty and mean. I have a save where I made her pixelated life miserable!

She is indeed something else. I have the MCCC mod controlling the lives of the sims that I'm not playing, and in every single game save she and Victor are always splitting up.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    J Huntington III. I dislike most, if not all, EA townies (Goths, Pancakes, Landgraabs, etc), but I have a special place in my heart for hatred of Mr. Huntington. He killed my very first Sims 4 sims when he rejected her proposal day one of release and she died at the edge of her property from embarrassment.

Ohhh no..J is literally my fave premade. He has some beautiful kids lol
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2018
    The Rasoyas or at least Geeta will always be my bane. Constant noise making and ever complaining. :#
    And I will never living besides Penny Pizzas again because she will not let you alone.

• Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I hate Eliza with burning passion. Also, Raj and his mother were particularly annoying neighbors.
  • Options
    saysay_playssimssaysay_playssims Posts: 7 New Member
    Nancy Landgraab by far, I don't even know why, but everything about her irks me. I've always tried to kill her in a few of my games, lol.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I used to hate Caleb Vatore.. yeah... he was always at my sims door. Then MCCC married him to Cassandra and I couldn't hate him anymore.
  • Options
    FitcheurFitcheur Posts: 27 Member
    I can’t stand all the family that came with city Living (expect Akira ehe).
    They’re always angry or overfriendly so I never live in an appartement anymore. Whenever I see them in another world, I just avoid them.

OH! And that Britany Cho from Get Famous... Everytime I go on a community lot and my sims play guitare to gain some money or some fame, this « CeLeBrITy » always go in front on my sims and got all the attention. Every single time. So I drown her :)
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Clement Frost. Dude stop calling and inviting to weird places after winter! Nobody wants to see you after winter. You’re hogging away any gentlemen (and lady) callers.
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    All of them to be honest, they just don't interest me and feel so meh. I delete them all and load gallery sims in empty lots to create my neighbourhood. I wish we could do that for all the extra townies without a lot too. I'm not sure why, I think it messes with my control freak ways! I used to play with TS2 townies all the time, but none since then have caught my interest.
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    Nancy Landgraab. In my game, she died in a tragic accident.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited August 2019
    The cat lady from Brindleton Bay. I don't even know why, since none of my sims ever interracted with her, but I just hated seeing her around and ended up deleting her.
    And the whole Jang family, uggh :# . They are literally everywhere and I can't stand people who keep forcing themselves into other people' s personal space.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I don't dislike any personally but my sims have a few enemies. Nancy landgraab because she is mean, stuck up and downright awful (One of my sims married Malcolm and she called their new baby trash). Jade because she will steal sims boyfriends. Mitchell kilani who was a physically and emotionally abusive husband - my first sim husband ever in sims 4! And jesminder because of everything about her. My sim had an affair with her husband to get back at her.
  • Options
    islerouxisleroux Posts: 704 Member
    Eliza Pancakes.

In my game she has her sad club of one and then there is a "We hate Eliza Pancakes" club programmed to annoy her lol. You can actually play my game save with these clubs in the link in my signature ...if you are also inclined to dislike Eliza.
    tumblr_pen9rswoMU1uuyyy0o2_400.png
    º ✿ º Gallery º ✿ º Simblr º ✿ º My CC º ✿ º Dizzy Isy Save File º ✿ º
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don't dispise any of the townies. I would say that Mila Munch is my least favourite or Diego Lobo because I don't understand him. :D
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Bheeda family. I moved a family of four into the apartment next to them (to be fair, the mom was pregnant and I was not expecting twins, despite the lot traits) and every single night, they would wake up the entire family, including the toddlers! And when they were told to knock it off, they just gave the sim a rude comment and kept on doing whatever they were doing. And they had a child of their own! I didn't last a week there before moving them across town to the Fashion District.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    I don't really hate any of them. I kinda always have a purpose for them in my saves or I simply ignore them. It depends on my save really.

In my current save my sim is extremely social and I love all the friends she has made. I haven't really found anyone to be super annoying. They all just have really good friendships with each other
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I don't dislike any personally but my sims have a few enemies. Nancy landgraab because she is mean, stuck up and downright awful (One of my sims married Malcolm and she called their new baby trash). Jade because she will steal sims boyfriends. Mitchell kilani who was a physically and emotionally abusive husband - my first sim husband ever in sims 4! And jesminder because of everything about her. My sim had an affair with her husband to get back at her.

Why..? What did Mitchell do?!
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Katrina is so angry! She smashes dolls houses and makes kids cry. Eliza is a stalker. Bob Pancakes is always sad and cries in public. Lock those 3 in a room and forget them. lol Hey, that's sort of a challenge. Throw in Johnny Zest and see who dies from an emotional death first. Johnny Zest is deadly with his jokes.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    The Pancakes! He hit on the wife of my newlywed couple to the point that her new husband became very angry. She had to do some fast-talking to get him back down off that wall! (And this happened way before we got the Jealous Trait, just so you know.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    The Sims 4 “alternate timeline” Landgraabs.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Heckings, especially Brant. He has to be the ugliest creature I've ever laid eyes on.