Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking Forward To the End Of TS4

Comments

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Hestia wrote: »
    kaylin205 wrote: »
    I am looking forward to the end of this as well. The only thing I hope they do is fix everything before they abandon the game entirely, no more repeats of the disaster that the end of TS3 was.

As for comparison with all the games, I would also agree that TS4 isn't the next iteration that 1-3 was. To me it feels like it's own game revamped to get new players.

If they do make a sims 5 I hope the go back to their roots and stick to what everyone loved about the previous sims 1-3 games.

I wouldn't say Sims 3 was a disaster at the end. It works for me and now 6(?) years later here I am, still playing it. Still a lot I haven't done. I may even consider going back and playing Sims 2 again.

I'm really jealous that it does work for you because it crashes as soon as I load it up, which makes me really mad. Most people still complain about the bugs and glitches that make It crash.

I wish i could go back to sims two, I can't find the complete collection anywhere. it was my favorite sims game.
    The crashes I believe really come down to what computer you play the game on and how much CC you have. Sims 3 is not CC friendly, that's a fact. But even with CC (338 MB) I hardly have crashes. I do clean my cache files before playing.
    I use no CC and have more than what is required for the system requirements.
    If the game would constantly crash on me I’d have quit playing ages ago, I’m that impatient (certainly when the game still took 11 minutes to load on my old computer). Instead I’ve been an addict for more than nine years now. I have no idea what I do right but it isn’t magic I assure you.

I’ll mention this again: I placed “all lot types” in Sunset Valley so I don’t need to use the other provided worlds to enjoy the expansion pack I just installed. I also created diving lots in Sunset Valley.

- Townies and neighbors gather around Wilsonoff Theater for no reason. Causing empty community lots and houses.
    - The game moving out iconic families such as the Goths and including mine whom I’ve done a lot of progression on.
    - Due to me adding all those lot types in Sunset Valley, NPCs are considered a “Sim” and the game will begin culling randomly.
    - Maids, butlers and other service people are culled as well.
    - Insane lag when switching between households, day/night transitions and whenever anything spawns.

My specs are way higher than the requirements.

A big no thanks and rather play The Sims 2 over this hot mess...
    You’re totally free to play whatever you want to play, especially when you caused the hot mess yourself by overloading your game then, expecting things from it it cannot give and afaic doesn’t need to give. I’ve always managed to enjoy every pack I ever bought in every world I played in, both EP worlds and Store worlds.

If Maxis created The Sims 3 to limit gameplay separated into the different worlds which I’m not interested in to prevent these “issues”, then it is their flaw.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited August 2019
    I am looking forward to the end of this as well. The only thing I hope they do is fix everything before they abandon the game entirely, no more repeats of the disaster that the end of TS3 was.

As for comparison with all the games, I would also agree that TS4 isn't the next iteration that 1-3 was. To me it feels like it's own game revamped to get new players.

If they do make a sims 5 I hope the go back to their roots and stick to what everyone loved about the previous sims 1-3 games.

I wouldn't say Sims 3 was a disaster at the end. It works for me and now 6(?) years later here I am, still playing it. Still a lot I haven't done. I may even consider going back and playing Sims 2 again.

I'm really jealous that it does work for you because it crashes as soon as I load it up, which makes me really mad. Most people still complain about the bugs and glitches that make It crash.

I wish i could go back to sims two, I can't find the complete collection anywhere. it was my favorite sims game.
    The crashes I believe really come down to what computer you play the game on and how much CC you have. Sims 3 is not CC friendly, that's a fact. But even with CC (338 MB) I hardly have crashes. I do clean my cache files before playing.
    If the game would constantly crash on me I’d have quit playing ages ago, I’m that impatient (certainly when the game still took 11 minutes to load on my old computer). Instead I’ve been an addict for more than nine years now. I have no idea what I do right but it isn’t magic I assure you.

I’ll mention this again: I placed “all lot types” in Sunset Valley so I don’t need to use the other provided worlds to enjoy the expansion pack I just installed. I also created diving lots in Sunset Valley.

- Townies and neighbors gather around Wilsonoff Theater for no reason. Causing empty community lots and houses.
    - The game moving out iconic families such as the Goths and including mine whom I’ve done a lot of progression on.
    - Due to me adding all those lot types in Sunset Valley, NPCs are considered a “Sim” and the game will begin culling randomly.
    - Insane lag when switching between households, day/night transitions and whenever anything spawns.

I have done the same, taken lots, buildings I liked from other worlds and placed them in SV. I've also taken lots from WA worlds and placed them there and they all worked. Except the dive lots, the water isn't deep enough. I play with story progression off so I've never lost any of my Sims.

No lag when switching households. No lag from day to night. No lag when the spawners respawn objects, metals, gems, insects.

Still playing Sims 3. No problems.

(I have no CC and no mods).

Post edited by nickibitsward on
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

Do you have windows 10? I had issues with Windows 10 shutting down my sims 2 and 3 with something called the data execution prevention or DEP. Here a site that can take you through the steps that helped me. And if your sims 2 is also crashing (mine would crash because of Windows 10 and my Nvidia graphics card) you can also use the same method for that. I hope it helps. I haven't had a crash with the game since I did that and I have some CC and use Nraas' mods.

http://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t90-is-your-sims-3-crashing-check-this
    *whispers*
    I have Windows 10.

You’re totally free to play whatever you want to play, especially when you caused the hot mess yourself by overloading your game then, expecting things from it it cannot give and afaic doesn’t need to give. I’ve always managed to enjoy every pack I ever bought in every world I played in, both EP worlds and Store worlds.

If Maxis created The Sims 3 to limit gameplay separated into the different worlds which I’m not interested in to prevent these “issues”, then it is their flaw.
    They didn’t though. I chased ghosts in Riverview, rode horses and unicorns in Hidden Springs, played a magician in Isla Paradiso, owned a cat in Sunlit Tides, played adventures living in Riverview and Monte Vista, travelled to the future from Dragon Valley, just not all at once.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    I think it would be better If they right now ended the development of TS4, giving modders an opportunity to improve it on their own, and spent the years they planned for finishing the game to just start producing TS5 already. I mean they're wasting time trying to hospitalized on a vegetable that is in a horrible condition.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I think it would be better If they right now ended the development of TS4, giving modders an opportunity to improve it on their own, and spent the years they planned for finishing the game to just start producing TS5 already. I mean they're wasting time trying to hospitalized on a vegetable that is in a horrible condition.

They'll get their chance with the Legacy Edition when or if ever that arrives.
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    Judging by the jobs their offering, we can expect more pointless fluff packs in the future.
    raw
    Evil_One wrote: »
    Judging by the jobs their offering, we can expect more pointless fluff packs in the future.
    What kind of jobs are they offering?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    Evil_One wrote: »
    What kind of jobs are they offering?

See for yourself:
    Here are the The Sims 4 job openings that are currently available:

3 x Concept Artist
    Assistant Producer
    5 x Object Modeler
    Environment Artist
    2 x Animator
    Technical Animation Director
    Character Outsorcing Reviewer
    Game Designer

Mostly artists, animators and modelers.

raw
    Thanks. This confirms the suspicion from now on it will mainly be a paint job? Must say I understand little of what (who) a game needs, but following what you say (also just found it in a different topic) that’s what it indicates? Oh well, time will tell.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Or, maybe they're offering jobs that don't require as deep a knowledge of the code so they have new people to do that part while the ones who are familiar with the game can focus more on that (and fixing bugs). They're expanding, not replacing people who are already on the teams.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    What they are going to do is just supposition and rumour on our part isn't it? I just hope they bring new ideas and inspiration.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    It has been TWENTY years since the first Sims game came out. That means some of the people who worked on that first game have retired. Heck, we KNOW one of the voice actors from that game passed away recently. So we really DON'T have 20 years of experience in the team working on the latest Sims game. Many of the current team, given the ages of the Sims gurus I saw from the videos, are in their 20's and perhaps early 30's. The 20-somethings no doubt went through college being taught that mobile games are the new thing, the only thing that is going to matter in the future. The milennials are literally addicted to their phones, and with that addiction comes the idea that the only thing that matters is stuff for phones. And all the stuff for mobile devices has microtransactions. So they are already dealing with a HUGE learning curve that PC/MAC stuff matters too, and all the differences in programming for PC/Mac. Heck, in the early 1990's, I took a class in COBOL, and a class in PASCAL as part of my bachelor's degree (I ended up double majoring in accounting/management but that's another story). In my 20's, DOS was standard, then Windows 95, 98 and ME came along. Now, who uses those anymore?

But the Sims community was obviously opposed to microtransactions, and the Sims team heard the feedback that they didn't want so much important content for the game released separately piece by piece. So Sims 4 didn't have a "store" to buy separate items piecemeal. However, businesses like EA are IN business to make money. They don't stay in business too long if they aren't. And the Sims 3 store brought in money for the game. This money apparently some of it went into the development for Sims 3, which is likely part of what made it such a great game. Branded content also put money into the coffers, some of which went into development, which improved the game. But fans didn't like the Katy Perry stuff so well, and had plenty of feedback about that. So EA held off on branded content for awhile. As a result, there was less money for development, and the game suffered. The branded hoodie and Star Wars content are really about the only branded content Sims 4 has had.

Then there was the feedback Sims 3 had about the rabbitholes and about the game not running well on a wide variety of computers. So Sims 4 came along, got rid of the rabbitholes, and went back to loading screens, and designed the game to run well on more computers, including laptops (which are more common lately).

Now, Sims 4 has the feedback that people don't like small neighborhoods, loading screens, or lots of white in the startup loading (apparently for some people even the amount of white in the Sims 4 lettering induces migraines). They also are getting feedback that people think the development of the game has suffered because they didn't leave older PCs behind. Now they have left 32-bit PCs behind. We will see if that does improve the development of the game, but somehow I doubt the people that were complaining the game didn't need a souped up PC will be satisfied.

The Simgurus have confirmed they have a few more years worth of content for Sims 4. I suspect that for Sims 5, they may actually include features like virtual reality - this is already a feature of some mobile games and apps, and is becoming more and more common for PC and Mac games. That however, will leave behind people who are made nauseous by the current first-person view Sims 4 uses, along with people with disabilities that would prevent them from using virtual reality features. It will also require a completely new game engine to support virtual reality. V is the roman numeral for 5, so it would make sense. Virtual reality WOULD also leave behind people without good graphics cards, because you HAVE to have a good graphics card to even support virtual reality on a PC. The other possibility is that they use an online cloud server and make Sims 5 multiplayer an option, which would mean that even players on mobile devices could use the power of the online cloud servers and stream the game if the cloud servers are doing all the heavy duty work. There ARE games out there that have neither loading screens nor rabbit holes, and are open world, but they are all either online multiplayer with servers in the cloud doing the heavy duty computing work, or they are stories with limited character interactions - take Myst or Elder Scrolls Morrowwind for instance, in those games the options of the characters are limited - you cannot do as much with the characters themselves as you can with Sims, you have maybe 4 dialog options at most at any one time, and the animations are very limited if you look closely.

I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited August 2019
    Simburian wrote: »

They'll get their chance with the Legacy Edition when or if ever that arrives.
    Oh and just when I forgot that that will be a thing. And why is even that long postponed? Oh who cares. Not like with the attitude everyone at Maxis has, the change with little to nothing great. The game will remain stale for its end (and I do have doubts Realm of Magic will follow up the success as of Vampires, since its been very long time ago).
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2019
    Goosey wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Not all systems are equal regardless of what you have and they all act differently for various reasons. I have over 6 complete systems and I get different results on each of them and I have three 8 Core Systems with different specs other than the CPUs and I still get different results. Some people may try to use all the bells and whistles and the system may not react well to that and we all do not have the same set ups or configuations. It also can come down to how well EA/Maxis tweaks the program. I see Sims 4 is bugging out because EA/Maxis is creeping on the bug fixes and Sims 4 does not even have the most robust features and the bugs are impeding performance for some. Sims 4 runs well for some and not so well for others. Sims 3 runs well on my systems except IP which performance is hindered by developmental issues and I do not use mods but over all I still can play Sims 3 well beyond that.

I've only run Sims 4 on an i7 2600k, and also an i7 4770k, and didn't noticeable any fps difference between the two PC's despite being newer vs older architecture. I need to upgrade within a year or so anyways, i get a lot of low fps drops when i'm on ground level on certain lots with a building with a decent amount of items in it.

I was wondering if you get better FPS with your AMD 2700x or your 6700k? I would assume the intel 6700k is a bit faster? Or is AMD better with Sims 4?

I am using an 590 with the 2700X and had just finished that build and have yet to burn it in and had not installed Sims 4 on it yet. But I have the 6700K paired with an 2070 RTX and I get good FPS with that. One thing to keep in mind Sims 4 is not optimized as it should be and it may not be your system. It is important to pair an good CPU to an good GPU so if you going to upgrade your with an new high end CPU make sure your GPU is can keep up and if needed replace the GPU as well. I had an i7 3770K which served me well but just sold that system and still have an 4770K system which I still attached to.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member

A concept artist is a designer who visualizes & creates art for characters, creatures, vehicles, environments, and other creative assets. Concept art is used to visualize ideas so that modelers, animators, and VFX teams can make these ideas ready for production.

Object Modeling is a general framework for designing information systems. It focuses on objects, the actions they perform and the messages they send to one another to cause those actions to be taken.

The environment artist (also known as an environment modeler) creates backgrounds and scenery for video games—anything from architectural elements like pyramids or arenas to chairs and plants.

An animator is an artist who creates multiple images, known as frames, which give an illusion of movement called animation when displayed in rapid sequence. Animators can work in a variety of fields including film, television, and video games. Animation is closely related to film-making and like film-making is extremely labor-intensive, which means that most significant works require the collaboration of several animators. The methods of creating the images or frames for an animation piece depend on the animators' artistic styles and their field.

A Technical Director (TD) in animation essentially bridges the gap between artists and programmers.

The Outsourcing Character Review Artist is responsible for maintaining the overall visual style of any assigned project as well as coordinating and supervising the efforts of external vendors to achieve that look.

Video game designers, also known as games designers, design games for a variety of formats, such as consoles, wireless applications, the internet and mobile phones. They decide on the overall design and purpose for the game but many also specialize in one aspect of the design, such as the story line, characters or layout. Lead designers coordinate the design aspects. A game mechanics designer works on the balance of the game and its rule system. The environmental designer creates the different scenarios and environments of the game. Designers have a different role to that of video game developers, who take designers' concepts and write the code to make them into a game that can be played.

The work of a games designer typically involves:

Coming up with new and appealing game ideas
    Developing game play ideas
    Experimenting with themes and genres

• SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Thanks. This confirms the suspicion from now on it will mainly be a paint job? Must say I understand little of what (who) a game needs, but following what you say (also just found it in a different topic) that’s what it indicates? Oh well, time will tell.

Depends what you mean by "a paint job". A game designer would probably be someone who designs the backstory, and the character options. They work on the stuff behind the scenes that no modder or custom content creator could do. The animators do things like the poses and the motion of anything in the game. Some of the modders in the community make poses and rarely, character animations, for example. Modelers - they do the paint job. A lot of our custom content creators who do their own meshes - they might make great modelers, except a modeler is less specialized than most of the best content creators I download (some of my cc creators specialize in shoes, some in build/buy mode objects, and some in hair or clothes).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.

Depends what you mean by "a paint job". A game designer would probably be someone who designs the backstory, and the character options. They work on the stuff behind the scenes that no modder or custom content creator could do. The animators do things like the poses and the motion of anything in the game. Some of the modders in the community make poses and rarely, character animations, for example. Modelers - they do the paint job. A lot of our custom content creators who do their own meshes - they might make great modelers, except a modeler is less specialized than most of the best content creators I download (some of my cc creators specialize in shoes, some in build/buy mode objects, and some in hair or clothes).
    Thanks! What I meant was basically the impression IL gives me (as an outsider I should add, I haven’t played the pack myself so I realize that’s always tricky, one can only really judge a pack when you’ve played it is still my opinion): a lot of beauty and set dressing and and relatively little gameplay. Then a patch that came down to a rebrand and hardly any bug fixes (even though they seem to be highly needed), which suggests to me tapping into a new target group will be an important point of attention for them. This all, obviously, is speculation. So in that respect it’s interesting what kind of jobs they are offering. I have no idea who is responsible for gameplay mechanics, the deeper layer of the game so to speak, the devs who make sure a pack has replayability value, that it’s fun to play, that it’s creative and challenging. The actual game side of things.

When I look at IL footage, I see that it looks absolutely fabulous. The world does, the mermaids do (their animations are beautiful). But reading the forums, I see people being disappointed where actual gameplay is concerned. So when the new jobs are for designers, animators and modelers only, I wonder what this tells us. In any case that they’re still working on Sims 4, that’s clear (and they also say they will for years to come). But what exactly can we expect.
    5JZ57S6.png

Do you have windows 10? I had issues with Windows 10 shutting down my sims 2 and 3 with something called the data execution prevention or DEP. Here a site that can take you through the steps that helped me. And if your sims 2 is also crashing (mine would crash because of Windows 10 and my Nvidia graphics card) you can also use the same method for that. I hope it helps. I haven't had a crash with the game since I did that and I have some CC and use Nraas' mods.

http://simmetrydesign.forumotion.com/t90-is-your-sims-3-crashing-check-this
    *whispers*
    I have Windows 10.

They didn’t though. I chased ghosts in Riverview, rode horses and unicorns in Hidden Springs, played a magician in Isla Paradiso, owned a cat in Sunlit Tides, played adventures living in Riverview and Monte Vista, travelled to the future from Dragon Valley, just not all at once.

That’s exactly my point. You can’t enjoy all that content “properly” in one single world. Instead of giving us a neighborhood with sub neighborhood, this is the flaw that we got.

And please believe me, I’ve explored every corner of the game and it’s simply not possible to do in one world.
    wB2Zykl.jpg

I have done the same, taken lots, buildings I liked from other worlds and placed them in SV. I've also taken lots from WA worlds and placed them there and they all worked. Except the dive lots, the water isn't deep enough. I play with story progression off so I've never lost any of my Sims.

No lag when switching households. No lag from day to night. No lag when the spawners respawn objects, metals, gems, insects.

Still playing Sims 3. No problems.

(I have no CC and no mods).

I’m happy to hear that you can enjoy the game at its fullest with the graphics turned all the way up without any issues. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    @JoAnne65 Sims 4 definitely hands down has the best *toddlers* and CAS. That isn’t enough for me to praise the game on the same level as let’s say, what The Sims 2 had. I’ve been playing this franchise ever since The Sims 1 released way back when I was still in elementary school. I was so immersed even with the base game. It was unique and innovating. Next comes The Sims 2, which blew my mind even more. Imagine how great it was with all those expansions vs The Sims 4 in its current state.

You've been playing this series since you were very young. I want to ask:
    1. Was playing TS1 difficult to learn for you?
    2. What was your playing style at that age group? For example: Family? Rotational? Single character? (where you start a new one when your goals were reached with a previous one)
    3. What was your favorite aspects of TS1?

I'm asking this because EA was saying that they are aiming TS4 at younger people which is why it's so dumbed down. But I know there were quite young children who have played the more complex iterations TS1, TS2 and TS3 and SOMEHOW have managed to figure it all out and still have fun....

I don't have problems with TS3 either like everyone else who posted. If you have problems with it, come on over to the Sims 3 forum and ask for help. Everyone there loves that game and will be happy to help you! If TS3 is as problematic as you're trying to imply, then there wouldn't be such an active and continually growing TS3 community.

I don't think it's a good idea to try to cast TS3 as something unfixable because that's just simply not true. Since its development is completed, all of it's bugs and problems have been identified and documented, with solutions and work-arounds so that it is completely fixable. It's a lot more stable than TS4 at this point. Plus it has way more gameplay that actually works. In light of that, TS3 is actually profitable for EA to keep selling right now - which is why it's rarely put on sale and never given away free by EA.

I like TS2 a lot, but it's still a closed world. It drives me crazy that I can't control every member of the household at the same time unless they all go to the same places together. I also hate it that there is a time disparity between the sim that goes to another area and the sim who stays back at home. When my sims comes home from "out there", their needs are low and they're ready to go to sleep, but the one who stays back is still fresh. I also hated having to keep the needs meter at the gold or platinum level to be optimized, or how the outings and dates were timed and you had to hurry to do things to try to extend them and maximize the meter. I loved the Open for Business EP but I hated having to micromanage the employees. The camera angles when you're in build mode aren't very flexible either which can be pretty annoying.

So yeah, TS2 isn't perfect like some make it out to be. Fortunately for me, TS3 devs knew that too and took out everything that annoyed me about TS2 when they were designing TS3.
    edited August 2019

Sims will go to places according to their traits or careers so that could be one of the reasons they're at the theatre. But also consider the whole lot - it also has the grocery and bookstore, so sims are there for those reasons as well.
    You can turn off the game's own story progression but then the town will die out. The NRAAS Story Progression mod is the best solution. You can configure the town's story progression exactly the way you want (great for rotational players especially) so that the town will continue living on to future generations without culling.
    You can use The NRAAS Errortrap and Overwatch mods to keep your game clean of any error buildup - it reduces or prevents lags.

All you needed was a little information about how to overcome these problems you have. They're all so easily fixable! Come on over to the Sims 3 section of these forums whenever you have problems.

I myself have never had to really ask because all these problems are already documented with solutions and/or work-arounds posted. I found every solution through Google Search.

I love this game so much! It's the most flexible to adjust to anyone's gameplay style and gives the most creative freedom!

Goldmoldar wrote: »
    Not all systems are equal regardless of what you have and they all act differently for various reasons. I have over 6 complete systems and I get different results on each of them and I have three 8 Core Systems with different specs other than the CPUs and I still get different results. Some people may try to use all the bells and whistles and the system may not react well to that and we all do not have the same set ups or configuations. It also can come down to how well EA/Maxis tweaks the program. I see Sims 4 is bugging out because EA/Maxis is creeping on the bug fixes and Sims 4 does not even have the most robust features and the bugs are impeding performance for some. Sims 4 runs well for some and not so well for others. Sims 3 runs well on my systems except IP which performance is hindered by developmental issues and I do not use mods but over all I still can play Sims 3 well beyond that.

I agree. I have an old computer from 2014 and it runs TS3 pretty well, including the Island Paradise EP (after I fixed all the problems with Isla Paradiso and installed the NRAAS mods). I set everything to "medium" on the graphics options and the graphics still look beautiful!

I know that you wrote that Island Paradise was an exception. It's such a fun EP though - are you able to enjoy it anyway? You can either fix Isla Paradiso or download one that is already fixed. I also downloaded some other worlds that other people made that have all the features that Isla Paradiso has (except the lag, lol!) and they run with no problems at all. I've also added some of its features too to other worlds, such as diving lots and hotels, if I didn't feel like playing Isla Paradiso, but still wanted to make use of the Island Paradise EP.

That’s exactly my point. You can’t enjoy all that content “properly” in one single world. Instead of giving us a neighborhood with sub neighborhood, this is the flaw that we got.

And please believe me, I’ve explored every corner of the game and it’s simply not possible to do in one world.

Have you tried Legacy Island III by rflong7? That world has features from all the EPs and is one of the most popular fan made TS3 worlds. If all those people can play it, you might be able to play it too! If not, there may be something wrong with your computer if other people can play it without any problems.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top