Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 In Sims 4

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    @Karon so sorry, somehow I managed to miss your posting of the art and love household and home. I think it was when I came back over the weekend to it and there had been 15 new posts.

Anyway, thanks for sharing here, they look fab. I adore Twinbrook and am definitely going to make one of the sims 4 worlds into it, so will be adding your household when I get to that point.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @elanorbreton no problem! I will post the Baker family + their house here later. Their house is amazing in Sims 4.

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Thank you! That means a lot. I hope you can enjoy them just like you did in TS3!

@elanorbreton Yay! The library is in my game. :smiley: Now to finish up the Oldie x Pleasant x Burb family.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    GALLERY: hestiah23 <3

---

h8uI6dW.png
    Susan Wainwright

B5ZL6QI.png
    Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

0iDtgj0.png
    Emma Hatch

fBLkLtx.png
    River McIrish spotted at the Romance Festival.

ux8PzPV.png
    Tamara Donner taking a cup of Sakura Tea.

tMLMmlY.png
    Iqbal Alvi is having fun at the Romance Festival. Also in the background: Dorie Hart, Gobias Koffi, Tamara Donner, and Victoria Andrews.

A6URf4t.png
    Stiles McGraw had energy failure (passed out).

---

GALLERY: hestiah23 <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    The Burb Family Tree - COMPLETE

8409sR5.png
    Ref: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Burb_family

---

They are available to download in my gallery if you wish.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @elanorbreton & @Hestia

Found you both on the gallery (believe me that can sometimes be problematic even with the right name-) I am following you both now to make things easier when trying to find your builds and sims :)
    edited August 2019
    @SPARKY1922 You can also add me via origin if you'd like to "real-time chat". :)

The Pleasant Family Tree - COMPLETE
    lz9IAHD.png

It is ready to be downloaded via my gallery: hestiah23 <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    TWINBROOK:

The Baker Family:

MTS_Karon-1828811-01Frente.png
    Bob-Andy Baker
    MTS_Karon-1828812-02BARosto.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1828813-03BACorpo.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1829344-Superimposed1551624117574.jpg
    Mary Baker
    MTS_Karon-1828814-04MBRosto.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1828815-05MBCorpo.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1829345-Superimposed1551624465907.jpg
    Lincoln Baker
    MTS_Karon-1828816-06LBRosto.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1828817-07LBCorpo.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1829346-Superimposed1551624631138.jpg
    Newton Baker
    MTS_Karon-1828818-08NBRosto.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1828819-09NBCorpo.jpg
    MTS_Karon-1829347-Superimposed1551624970936.jpg

Download here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/624406/no-cc-twinbrook-04-baker-household.html
    Post edited by Karon on
    Recreating the Baker family in SIms 4 made me realize that we are not able to add double chin to our characters body. Not sure why thats not part of CAS, but i feel like thats a proeminent feature on the Baker family that makes them unique, but its not present in Sims 4;
    Also, I was thinking about adding Heathcliff Baker from the Family Bin Baker as Lincoln baby son, but by my calculations he would be born a couple of days later, maybe 3/4 days after you start playing in Twinbrook.
    edited August 2019
    TWINBROOK:

The Baker house, the River Retreat:

MTS_Karon-1798163-01Frente.png
    MTS_Karon-1798164-02Frente.png
    MTS_Karon-1798165-03Direita.png
    MTS_Karon-1798166-04Direita.png
    MTS_Karon-1798167-05Traseira.png
    MTS_Karon-1798168-06Traseira.png
    MTS_Karon-1798169-07Esquerda.png
    MTS_Karon-1798170-08Esquerda.png
    MTS_Karon-1798172-09Andar1.png
    MTS_Karon-1798173-10Andar1.png
    MTS_Karon-1798174-11Andar2.png
    MTS_Karon-1798175-12Andar2.png
    MTS_Karon-1798176-13Andar3.png
    MTS_Karon-1798177-14Andar3.png
    MTS_Karon-1798178-15Estufa.png

Download here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/617755/no-cc-twinbrook-03-river-retreat.html
    Post edited by Karon on
    Since we don't have cars in Sism 4 i decided to remove the garage, to be able to fit this house in a smaller lot, but then i added a greenhouse to the back of the house so that Lincoln can work with his plants there.
    Awesome @Karon <3
    Glad to know you found us @SPARKY1922 :)

Here are my latest:

First up, a compact version of the single moms home:
    Single%20Moms.png?dl=0
    It was really hard to cut this down to fit a smaller lot. But it didn't turn out too badly.

Next, a very basic (and smaller) version of the Jolina house, again it had to be cut down to fit the lot:
    Jolina.png?dl=0

The Keaton house:
    Keaton.png?dl=0

And, finally, the one I enjoyed making the most - the Langerak house:
    Langerak.png?dl=0

All available on the gallery at elliebreton

My 'Sunset Valley' world is now almost full up! I have another 3 to fit in and have decided on Crumplebottom, Goth and Wolff (hopefully). Then I will be moving on to my next world - possibly Appaloosa Plains since I already started that one.
    edited August 2019
    @elanorbreton I love your work! Jamie Jolina's house looks funny in a smaller size, i wish the devs would give us CAW, i would definetly rebuild the worlds in SIms 4 for us to play...

Also, i never understood how Kaylynn Langerak was already born in Sunset Valley in Sims 3. She would never have the same age as Mortimer, she would be a kid the same time Cassandra was.

Edit: I've seen jsut now that i forgot to add download links to the Baker family and their house.
    The family: http://www.modthesims.info/d/624406/no-cc-twinbrook-04-baker-household.html
    Their house: http://www.modthesims.info/d/617755/no-cc-twinbrook-03-river-retreat.html
    edited August 2019
    Karon wrote: »
    Recreating the Baker family in SIms 4 made me realize that we are not able to add double chin to our characters body. Not sure why thats not part of CAS, but i feel like thats a proeminent feature on the Baker family that makes them unique, but its not present in Sims 4;
    Also, I was thinking about adding Heathcliff Baker from the Family Bin Baker as Lincoln baby son, but by my calculations he would be born a couple of days later, maybe 3/4 days after you start playing in Twinbrook.
    The double chin feature is available. Zoom in to face, do not select detailed edit mode, click on the chin and you’ll find an option to do the “double chin” detail on the right panel.
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    August Moon, the Crumplebottom home:
    Crumplebottom.png?dl=0

It is very slightly reduced in width down the centre of the Lot so that I had space to do the odd shapings sticking out at the sides.

Now I need to know how to insta-kill her husband >:):D The garden does have a fake headstone in it, but since I have downloaded your couple @Hestia I will be making the grave authentic in my game ;)
    @elanorbreton Drowning is broken for me. I tested this on all sorts of Sims.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Well, here it is at last... the Goth Manor. And, boy, it takes some building for an amateur like me! I am pleased with most of it, but really unhappy with the pond. How I wish we had pond tools!
    Goth.png?dl=0

Cornelia is wondering where they can fit more headstones...
    Goth%202.png?dl=0

Mortimer contemplates the universe :D
    Goth%203.png?dl=0

Whilst inside, Gunther has a little tipple to relax.
    Goth%204.png?dl=0

Thank you @Hestia for the sims. Goth Manor is available on the gallery under elliebreton
    edited August 2019
    Hestia wrote: »
    The double chin feature is available. Zoom in to face, do not select detailed edit mode, click on the chin and you’ll find an option to do the “double chin” detail on the right panel.

@Hestia;not sure if i am doing something wrong, but i have only been able to click on her jaw or her neck, there no clickable place in between those two spots.

Edit.: Sorry, i think you meant on the presets panel. But i have not been able to find something that looks remotely like a double chin to me. Which would be something like that:
    shutterstock_200428466.jpg?quality=90&strip=all
    @Karon Ah! If that’s the case then, unfortunately The Sims 4 doesn’t have this feature. :,(
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    @Karon I'm so glad to see that you're enthusiastic in rebuilding the other worlds. I like what I'm seeing!

@elanorbreton Ohhhh it's exciting to see! :D

Would you two mind if I added you via origin so we can chat in the client?

The Oldie Family Tree - COMPLETE
    KQ0B7Mo.png

It is ready to be downloaded via my gallery: hestiah23 <3

Additional Screenshots:

bl8YiTI.png
    Queenie Landgraab's Ghost spotted at San Myshuno's rich district.

YVnQaL8.png
    Beau Andrews standing in front of his home, Stalwart Mission at Oasis Springs.

1zjSpfI.png
    Erin Kennedy enjoying a nice cup of joe in the morning.

Q88XM4D.png
    Judie Bunch watched Pauline Wan perform in a festival.

01dTjGw.png
    Brad Burb is getting to know Judie Bunch.

bhiWUqC.png
    Jack bunch is showing off his wares and hopes to have potential customers who won't haggle.

mGRpeCr.png
    Jeff Pleasant helps his daughter, Jennifer along with Daniel.

5a7pFfS.png
    A couch photo of Jeff Pleasant, Jennifer Pleasant, and Daniel Pleasant.

2wwTea9.png
    Herb Oldie at the bar celebrating his recent job promotion with his co-workers.

46LzdDp.png
    Coral Oldie is out at the park with Mary-Sue.

HPEIsCn.png
    What better way to spend the time at Central Park with your kids at the sandbox with toys!

jqKo0WV.png
    Nina Caliente joins in and gets to know of Mary-Sue.

hpUhnkK.png
    Dina Caliente and Bella Bachelor gathering club members to hang out at the park.

dHqtErr.png
    Close up photo of Jennifer Pleasant.

---

MY GALLERY: hestiah23 <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Loving everyone's creations. This is a wonderful trip down memory lane!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
    Well, I didn't manage to do the Wolff home as it was just too big for my one remaining empty lot. So I made the Roomies home instead (I think that's the one. It has Blair Wainwright in). I enjoyed making that loads, I love all the little balconies on it.

Will post a pic tomorrow, hubby finally threw me off the computer cos I've been hogging it for the entire day so I'm now on my phone :D
    Not sure if you guys saw this, but lilsimsie must have stumbled across our little Sims 3 to SIms 4 party:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8YqNYUepYE
    Well, I didn't manage to do the Wolff home as it was just too big for my one remaining empty lot. So I made the Roomies home instead (I think that's the one. It has Blair Wainwright in). I enjoyed making that loads, I love all the little balconies on it.

Will post a pic tomorrow, hubby finally threw me off the computer cos I've been hogging it for the entire day so I'm now on my phone :D

Would you like for me to upload the houses they live in for some inspiration? If you need to tweak them, go ahead!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Not sure if you guys saw this, but lilsimsie must have stumbled across our little Sims 3 to SIms 4 party:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8YqNYUepYE

I still think mine is better. B)
    wB2Zykl.jpg