March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm having pie instead of cake for my birthday and there is NOTHING any of you can do to stop me

What type of pie?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I'm having pie instead of cake for my birthday and there is NOTHING any of you can do to stop me

What type of pie?

Apple
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    and i'm freaking out about it
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

If there’s water in you lungs you wouldn’t be typing this.

That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

😖

I eat mustard on corn. Is that weird and disturbing?
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

What type of pie?

Apple

I don't think i've ever had apple pies :/
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating

What type of pie?

Apple

They're really good
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member

What type of pie?

Apple

Get out.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

What type of pie?

Apple

They're really good

I've actually only had a few pies in my life XD

What type of pie?

Apple

Get out.

No :p
    Everywhere i go
  • ShadowyIceShadowyIce Posts: 18 Member
    pies are delicious
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    so when we were at the pool and i got water splashed into my face (like a wave of water) i was coughing and my throat burned a little and now i'm worrying there's water in my lungs
    part of me is rational and like "you almost drowned twice as a kid, didn't go to the hospital and were fine. it wasn't even that much water"
    but the other part is like "but if there is water??? i can still have something really bad happen???? it's a thing???????"

That's not true, there's something called Dry Drowning. However, it's highly unlikely getting water splashed in your face would cause it.

Well my throat started burning after it happened, but i'm not sure if that means it got into my nose or something? If it did i can only assume it'd have gotten into my lungs

I think it's just the chlorine. I don't know how that would make you feel better, but no one's gonna force you to swim. 😂 So you can always quit. Also, I agree a bit with Choco. If it got to your lungs, you probably would not be able to breathe properly and your lungs would burn as well or acting weird, not just your throat. So I think maybe the water just got into your throat and not pass that or at least not a lot anyways. There's been times where I have accidentally swallowed drinks wrongly and choked on them and they probably went a bit into my lungs. The worst is that I fell sick (like a cold) but not crazy enough to land me in a hospital or anything.

Today's Q Q is:
    What is one weird/disturbing fact about you? (But keep it appropriate for the forums please)

I know how to tell when someone who leaves in my vicinity who has just passed away. 😂

😖

I love fried gator! :yum:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!

Today's Q Q is:

😖

Gator? Like an alligator? 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

Today's Q Q is:

😖

I've had it before and it's actually pretty good. It tastes kind of like chicken but more gamey I guess
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

What type of pie?

Apple

They're really good

I'm not a big pie person, but I wouldn't turn down a warm piece of homemade apple pie (especially if it's with ice cream!) :yum:
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    anyone got any drawing ideas, i'm bored
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

people eating pie
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Someone with rainbow tears.
    FwDXXd5.gif

people eating pie

i can barely draw legs
    dfjdsdkksd

Someone with rainbow tears.

it's a wip! i might make it into a DTIYS...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited August 2019
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your current fav hobby, and how did you get into it?

Digital drawing. I guess I really got into when I bought the display tablet cuz it made it sooo much easier to just draw on the screen. But before that, it's cuz of my uni. We had to have a tablet so I bought the cheapest Wacom tablet I could find. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    drawing will be up tomorrow, i'm tired
    Today's Q Q is:

Digital drawing. I guess I really got into when I bought the display tablet cuz it made it sooo much easier to just draw on the screen. But before that, it's cuz of my uni. We had to have a tablet so I bought the cheapest Wacom tablet I could find. :D

uummm

either writing or making sim edits
    i don't remember how i got into writing. i know it had to do with simlit cause that's what i write.
    i've been doing edits since like... november? i just was like "my screenshots are boring" and bam :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Singing. I’ve been doing it since I could talk (I used to sing myself to sleep at night).
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Singing. I’ve been doing it since I could talk (I used to sing myself to sleep at night).

One of my fav anecdotes is still that time when my mom said I was singing in my sleep. XD Gets me every time.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

Today's Q Q is:

😖

Yes. Delicious! :yum:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm gonna say it's currently a tie between digital art (drawing and editing) and writing.

Drawing - Got into this ten years ago, when I was just 8 an decided I was going to be an artist with MS paint and my mouse. :joy:

Editing - Got into this less than a year ago for Simstagram. It's way more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Writing - Got into this a year ago when I started writing Nightshade :heart: I might not be the most talented writer but I love this just as much as drawing which... was a thing I never thought would happen.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited August 2019
    Pinterest+Instagram babies just gave me the weirdest dream
    Today's Q Q is:

Photography. And using sims for photography. I started doing it around 2017, and i honestly find it so cool. a lot of work, but worth it

And drawing. I do it mostly during boring classes. My friend and i complete each other's drawings/ do challenges during class 😂
    Everywhere i go
    edited August 2019
    I bought a zucchini thicker than my arm for a dollar.

Now it’s zucchini cake time!
    edited August 2019
    Finally finished it it looks bad but ok
    TIGrUSz.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top