Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• Scott1710Scott1710 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi all,

I've had an account here for a while now, but I've never really contributed anything. I'd love to get involved in the community a bit, and thought a great way to do that would be to share my next sims playthrough with you all. Little did I know that I needed to be much more active here before I'd be allowed to post my own topic.

I've been playing The Sims ever since I picked up the PS2 port of TS2. I spent WAY too much time on TS3 and dearly miss the ability to create my own swatches for everything, though I understand the reason that was omitted from TS4.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting to know some of you a bit. See you around!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Welcome, @Scott1710 If you are keen to join into competitions with editing and CC and nonCC there are a few around in Sims 4 Sims and Modelling community also. I have a new competition starting toward the end of August. See it here. Sims and their animals

• Zizzle8383Zizzle8383 Posts: 2 New Member
    My Name is ziz, im a kiwi, nice to meet ya blokes, oh and to reply to something on like what the 2nd page, PAV IS OURS!
  • Zizzle8383Zizzle8383 Posts: 2 New Member
    > I Forgot To Say:
    > Im a ts4 player,
  • TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Hi folks, I'm from the land down down under and I've played all of the sims games in my time (barring simcity and some of the console spinoffs), but I'm currently playing the sims 4. G'day and nice to meet ya!
    > @Jendowoz0612 said:
    > Welcome, @Scott1710 If you are keen to join into competitions with editing and CC and nonCC there are a few around in Sims 4 Sims and Modelling community also. I have a new competition starting toward the end of August. See it here. Sims and their animals

I looked at your competition and would really like to join as a contestant, however since I'm a new member I can't poct any pictures yet (as far a I know, doesn't look like there's any way for me to do so anyway), but if you could put me in as a tentative contestant I'd be very appreciative! Hopefully soon I'll be able to post things...
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    We'll keep liking your comments, @TheLastStar so it won't take too long. I've put you on the reserve list, and if it starts before that, if you link me in my PM I can post them for you. Welcome aboard. :):)

Thanks Jen! I'm looking forward to it :blush:
  • HeathaHeatha Posts: 23 Member
    :) Hello from Down Under - East coast! Reliving my glory days and getting back into Sims! Whose done a legacy and who wants to but hasn't been able to complete one yet???
  • Jaydewithay93Jaydewithay93 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi all!

I'm Jayde with a Y ๐Ÿคฆ it's a thing... Don't ask ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've just decided to get back into Simming after getting addicted to watching challenges on YouTube, specifically Clare Siobhans Dream House series which I am honest to cheesus addicted to..

Also don't mind a bit of Chelsea/Kelsey 100 baby challenge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Is anyone else a massive fan living in Aus or even better WA or even better Busselton? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well cheers, have a good one ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    Hi all! I'm not Aussie but live here in Queensland with my Aussie husband. Nice to meet you all. I think I'm proud that I know what budgie smugglers means... I don't know if I should be haha *hands out Monte Carlos*
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Hi all! I'm not Aussie but live here in Queensland with my Aussie husband. Nice to meet you all. I think I'm proud that I know what budgie smugglers means... I don't know if I should be haha *hands out Monte Carlos*

:D hilarious!
    Welcome.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • ZootSuitDyeItZootSuitDyeIt Posts: 1 New Member
    Hiya all! I'm new to the forums and currently living out bush in W.A. Like, waaay out bush. Not much here but farmland and very lost tourists. Been playing all the sims franchises since the early '90s and recently got into posting creations to the gallery on The Sims 4! Been lurking for a while and thought I'd dip my toe in the water here as well.

So, G'day, pass the tim-tams and come brag to me about how fast your internet is. Sky Muster leaves a lot to be desired lol.
  • M00NLightNinjaM00NLightNinja Posts: 1 New Member
    Im from Australia nice to meet you all now can some please tell me how the hell do I make a thread on this dem forums I have been on here a couple years now and I havnt made a single post because idk how to make one theirs no make a thread button anywhere
    edited August 2019
    Hiya all! I'm new to the forums and currently living out bush in W.A. Like, waaay out bush. Not much here but farmland and very lost tourists. Been playing all the sims franchises since the early '90s and recently got into posting creations to the gallery on The Sims 4! Been lurking for a while and thought I'd dip my toe in the water here as well.

So, G'day, pass the tim-tams and come brag to me about how fast your internet is. Sky Muster leaves a lot to be desired lol.

Hello. WA bush, wow, that must be an interesting place to live. I like the very lost tourists bit :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Im from Australia nice to meet you all now can some please tell me how the hell do I make a thread on this dem forums I have been on here a couple years now and I havnt made a single post because idk how to make one theirs no make a thread button anywhere

Hello. I think you have to make a certain amount of posts before you're able to start a thread.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
    Oh hello :)
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    image.jpg1_zpsnlvre2v5.jpg
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Hiya All, it's actually pretty cool to see all of us downunders and downovers, I've seen a few of you around and never knew. Anyway nice to meet you all :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    How many of my fellow Aussies and kiwi's are going to be watching the RPM Livestream in the morning? (4 am (I myself might attempt to, if I can roll out of bed in time.))
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SneakyDigitsSneakyDigits Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone ๐Ÿ˜„ I've been living in NZ for quite a while although I'm originally from Europe ๐Ÿ˜Š I've been playing Sims since I was a teenager and still enjoy it today as an adult ๐Ÿ˜Š Always loved the humor and freedom with this game ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Perth player here! But I'm actually from the South Island of NZ before that :)
  • janellesimmerjanellesimmer Posts: 13 New Member
    Hello! I'm new here! Just thought I'd say hi!
  • GamerJennGamerJenn Posts: 4 New Member
    So this is our community.. Nice :)
  • stellanovastellanova Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome newbies! :D
    call me stella!
    HeKrho4.gif
    twitter
  • LimpNoodleLimbsLimpNoodleLimbs Posts: 15 New Member
    Kia Ora all! NZ newbie here. hope your summer is a good one. (I know its spring, but lets be real, the southern hemisphere doesn't have spring.)