Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• doncassano10doncassano10 Posts: 2 New Member
    I made a homeless toddler.

Then as usual created an entire world and insane history around said toddler, then started toddler off on an abandoned lot with zero monies and only a ghost to watch over them.

My rules for my game are:

No money cheats, except to delete.

Can't use ghost to do anything other than care for garden and do chores, can't instruct to extinguish fires or all threats either, needs to be autonomous. You can ONLY control the toddler, then the heirs. The only times you can control the ghost is to make them tend the garden or to travel somewhere without the toddler until toddler is a child and can "call a cab". Everything has to be autonomous. You can move the harvested fruit from the ghost's inventory into the toddler's inventory, but surviving on fruits and veggies alone is hard.

You must treat the ghost like a ghost and not use them much and act like they're pretty much dead and can't do much for the baby except what they manage to do. (Like say it's dangerous for them to give the baby baths because they can't always maintain their corporeal touch and the baby might drown, so baths are few and far between when really needed.) Treat the ghost like a real ghost and don't use them much, this challenge to me was all about how much the baby could survive on their own. The most difficult place is Myushuno City I think. Also, most heartbreaking to watch the baby sleeping on a cold bench with these big buildings and strangers everywhere.

So, I have learned that a child can be EXTREMELY dirty for long periods of time and not be taken away. My toddler has had diaper rash for nearly a month now. The ghost is on autonomy and sometimes she will come and bathe the child, but not always. Lately she has been getting better about it. The child runs around dirty, a lot. Literally the only thing you need to make sure to have done is feed the kid, which is difficult because they eat a lot and fruits and veggies aren't sustaining. If you keep the kid fed, everything else can be in the red all the time and the child won't be taken away. It's crazy sad to watch, but amazing for storytelling.

My ghost is a plantsim, so she doesn't cook for the baby at all because she doesn't eat. The baby literally survives on fruits and veggies from the communal garden I put down.

I have this huge crazy plot line involved and created an insect/plant species that is pretty ruthless, so my toddler got kicked out of the hive at 2 and was followed to the city by one of the hive's spirits that is ingrained in their mythology. The spirit brought the ceremonial seeds and the pedestal to create a new hive which I will do when the toddler grows into a child and can take the seeds down off the shelf themselves and put them in the stump. Then move to a new empty lot in Windenburg which I have redone to be empty and will eventually resemble a bee/plant faerie land with a castle when my toddler (hive princess) is grown and has built her own hive.

So sad though to see her sleeping on a bench and sobbing, having diaper rash all the time, running around barefoot and dirty. :( Then one night while she was sleeping, her shelter is run down and has no door, but an open broken archway, a stranger man came in and scared me half to death when he started creeping towards the toddler. I hadn't even considered the danger of strangers in the city coming to check out the abandoned lot! (I know nothing bad can happen to kids, but still! Made me think of it for a moment! It was Vlad and I know he's evil!)

So, my lifespans are set on long and I've got 25 days until Poppy becomes a child. I will be excited for her to grow the tree portal and then I'll move her to a new land to start her hive, once she's old enough. (When she grows into her wings as a teenager. She will spend her childhood growing and cultivating the tree portal and then grow her wings in teenage hood and fly to make her own hive.)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Orchid A Go Go got some new instruments:
    07-30-19_11-59-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy plays the organ:
    07-31-19_12-15-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    At that point, he got fame level 1. He played the piano next.
    07-31-19_12-20-10%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He goes home briefly. Benjamin takes Roddy's photo:
    07-31-19_12-27-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Back to the lounge!
    07-31-19_9-21-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After playing the organ, Roddy sees Carol Brinson. 'Hello Carol! Didn't expect me wearing a dress and makeup, did you?' he said, smiling.
    07-31-19_9-22-17%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'How've you been, dearie?' Carol asked. 'I'm fine, Carol' Roddy replied, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear!' Carol said, smiling. She then gave Roddy a big hug:
    07-31-19_9-22-26%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy got changed into his pink suit. 'Pink really does suit you, dearie!' Carol said, smiling. She gave Roddy another big hug:
    07-31-19_9-28-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then she gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-31-19_9-29-53%25C2%25A0AM.png
    07-31-19_9-30-05%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy blushed. Carol had left a big pink lipstick smooch on his cheek. 'Nice seeing you! I've gotta go, Carol' Roddy said, removing the lipstick smooch from his cheek. 'You can come around any time, my dearie!' Carol replied. After another stop off at home, Roddy returned to Orchid A Go Go. He saw Grandpa Advarius. 'Grandpa!' Roddy exclaimed in excitement. 'Hello there, my grandson!' Advarius said, waving. Roddy gave Grandpa Advarius a big hug:
    07-31-19_1-29-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How've you been, Roddy?' Advarius asked. 'I'm now a Notable Newcomer, grandpa!' Roddy replied, beaming. 'Congratulations, Roddy!' Advarius said, proud of his grandson:
    07-31-19_1-30-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you!' Roddy said, cheerfully. He saw Grandaunt Lucy. 'Hello grandaunt!' Roddy said waving. 'Hello sweetie!' Lucy replied. She came over and gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    07-31-19_1-40-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-31-19_1-40-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy blushed. Lucy had left a big bright pink lipstick smooch on his cheek. 'You know, that's the second time today that I've had my cheek smooched' Roddy said, giggling. 'The first was Carol' he added. 'Well, you are cute!' Lucy said, smiling sweetly. Chuckling, Roddy wiped the lipstick smooch off his cheek. He got a hug from Octavia Bailey-Moon:
    07-31-19_1-57-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy came home and went into his mum and dad's bedroom. 'Hello my adorable boy!' Shine said. She gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    07-31-19_2-12-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And pinched his cheek:
    07-31-19_2-12-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How was your day, my dear?' Shine asked. 'It's been awesome. I'm now a Notable Newcomer!' Roddy said, proudly. 'That's not all, I saw Carol Brinson, Grandpa Advarius and Grandaunt Lucy Bliss!' He added. 'Looks like you've had a fun day!' Shine said, looking fondly at her son. 'Awww, I just can't resist it! You're so cute in your party outfit!' she said, Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    07-31-19_2-13-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red. Shine had covered his face in big shiny pink lipstick smooches:
    07-31-19_2-15-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awww, you look even cuter!' Shine said, giggling. 'I love you mum!' Roddy said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. 'I love you too, my adorable boy!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy. Roddy smiled and removed the lipstick smooches from his face:
    07-31-19_2-16-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited August 2019
    Time for some more screenshots!

Recently, Wendy, Benjamin, Tiffany, Sophia and Roddy went over to Sulani:
    07-31-19_10-52-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia and Roddy played in the waterfall:
    07-31-19_11-05-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy made a sand sculpture:
    07-31-19_11-12-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-31-19_11-12-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They then had some time to themselves, so Wendy and Tiffany hugged:
    07-31-19_11-19-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And kissed:
    07-31-19_11-20-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany caressed Wendy's cheek:
    07-31-19_11-20-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They hugged again:
    07-31-19_11-21-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy gave Tiffany a passionate kiss:
    07-31-19_11-38-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-31-19_11-39-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin then called everyone to the shore:
    07-31-19_11-51-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They went home and Roddy played the piano, playing 'For Bella' (I thought it was going to be Fur Elise...I LOATHE that classical piece):
    08-01-19_9-14-35%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later, Roddy went over to see Jessica:
    08-01-19_9-38-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'How are you today, my sparkling pink sapphire?' Roddy asked. 'Feeling as peppy as ever, my knight in shining armor!' Jessica replied. The pair then took a photo together:
    08-01-19_9-50-36%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Want to go out to the Von Haunt Estate?' Roddy asked:
    08-01-19_9-55-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'That would be lovely! I've been needing to stretch my legs!' Jessica said, smiling fondly at Roddy. The sweethearts looked around the beautiful buildings and gardens. Finally, they came to the wedding arch. 'This is where Mum and Dad were married' Roddy said. 'According to Dad, it was a beautiful ceremony' he added. 'I can see why they chose this place! It's gorgeous!' Jessica said, amazed by the surrounding gardens and the waterfall. 'Where did your parents get married?' Roddy asked. 'They got married in Sunlit Tides, in a pretty chapel. Both Mum and Dad's parents were in attendance. Dad's sister was in attendance. Mum's brother was also in attendance' Jessica said, smiling. 'What were your grandparents names?' Roddy asked. 'Dad's parents were Sterling and Natasha Lacey, whilst Mum's parents were Terrance and Ula Zanthe' Jessica said. 'My aunt is called Melissa Lacey, and my uncle is called Lukas Zanthe' she added, smiling. Later, Roddy took Jessica's photo:
    08-01-19_10-05-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    08-01-19_10-05-21%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy then took Jessica back to her house. 'I've had a wonderful time out today. Thank you, Roddy!' Jessica said. 'I enjoyed it too, my sparkling pink sapphire!' Roddy replied, smiling. Jessica hugged Roddy and gave him a big smooch on the cheek, leaving a lip print on his cheek. Roddy gave Jessica a kiss on the cheek too. They said goodbye to each other and Roddy went back home.

Bloopers
    Synchronized hugs!
    08-01-19_9-38-34%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I had to put a couple of people who post here on ignore, I can still see their posts by opening them and I did this only because my connection is very slow... i don't know if they get notified or something, but just in case... there is no other reason.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Steamvarius both the last screenshots in your posts were my favourites. The synchronised hug is brilliant and Roddy's grin is so cute.

@doncassano10 homeless teen and drifter challenges can be tricky -I can't imagine doing so with a toddler as the only controlled sim - how do they get ghosts to feed them - ask for food? Keep us updated - it sounds so interesting.

@O-Meezy Faith is absolutely gorgeous.

@Morkovka yay more Dexter - I love him as a sim in black (is that a strangerville thing?)

@koteyka I loved the diary update. I think it was helpful for Tony but I have several major concerns 1. steve will find the diary 2. Nick will or worse a klepto paparazzi will get hold of it. Never put anything in writing!!

@SiliClone vampires at the beach on a sunny holiday (only in the sims.) thankyou for more dolphin shots.

@AlwaysAsking as always my best wishes to you and your family. I will find the photography part and put it up or a link to it.

Your questions about the plants - you are limited to what is in your area because of travel restrictions and because agave abode is so tiny in the end I could fit only 4 planter boxes (but had gathered much dragonfruit after invite to romance festival so Charlie and Beatrix were never poor).

Sims genetics is funny - Bu wei and Adam are the same and so different but I adore both of them. Gordon is the son of Johnny Zest (so Malcolm is a very reasonable guess - he's almost the same sim and his facial expressions are more Malcolm than Johnny. Bondi's landgraab is a grandson of Malcolm's and a random townie (they had hot triplets all identical - thank you Malcolm for improving the genetic quality of my world.)

Yes, Beatrix, Charlie and later Bu Wei all visit autonomously (as does Gordon). Adam has to remain the only controlled sim no matter who moves in the house or is born etc. It is sweet that they do so - I think there needs to be a certain level of relationship for it to happen. It makes the generational families feel more real. Ghosts send you phone calls asking you out for dinner or breakfast just like other sims do in Dine out. I love that part as I am so sad when a sim dies. (but only if you have their urn and have strengthened their connection to the physical world - by clicking the option on the urn.)

Bondi wasn't so good autonomously as Adam - but see below how she spent her childhood years and you will guess why her only skill above a 1 was mischief. (level 5!)

What jobs did sims have - Lothario girl was a bartender, Gordon a pizza delivery guy and Hailey unemployed (I would probably not have cheated this one but she autonomously proposed and I felt it didn't really affect the main aspects of the challenge which were money and survival related + getting outdoor enthusiast which is both exhausting and expensive). After you read this update you will probably see I ended up meeting all goals - one way or another.

Finally, I have my MCCC set so same sex couples can try for babies - the one who asks will be the "father" and the accepter will bear the child. Brant and Brent had a child each in this save - they named their son Beckham which I think was genius on the game's behalf - it seems like them and their personality to pick that name.

Adam’s story: part 2 (spoilers because picture heavy)

Bondi aged up into a cute toddler.
    j5ub6Nh.png?1

Adam achieved his second star for celebrity. Bondi liked to listen and dance when her father sang and played.
    jUJNJ4M.png?1

Hailey became very distant from Adam. She was tense and uncomfortable all the time. She played computer (sims addict!) but did nothing else autonomously – no friendly or romantic interactions with Adam, she ignored Bondi like she didn’t exist and no cooking or cleaning or other normal autonomous things sims do.
    4kaa4U0.png?1

Meanwhile Gordon started at unrequited love level: stage Brock, doing small things like putting away plates and talking to Bondi. But Gordon found a whole new level: he was doing the entire garden almost everyday, feeding and putting Bondi on the potty and reading her to sleep etc. All while Adam was at work.
    Gn50sNN.png?1

Adam aged up and Hailey organised a birthday for him at the classical restaurant – she did not invite anyone he knew except Bu Wei and his wife.
    ugmqxeG.png?1

Adam tried being very nice and romantic to Hailey but nothing worked. He was very angry one day when he came home to find Bondi curled up in her bedroom crying because she was starving, dirty, lonely and tired. He was shocked to find out social services had threatened to take her.
    IB1YTOl.png?1

What Adam did....
    I never divorce my sims but everyone was miserable. Hailey had acquaintance level relationship with Bondi only; Gordon, Bu Wei, the mailman and a random stranger all had higher relationships with Bondi (Adam and Bondi had a full green bar.)
    Adam knew what he had to do and told Hailey the marriage was over and he was keeping custody of Bondi. (the animations were good but quite sad.)

c8y4wmZ.png?1
    J1CVGLM.png?1
    evosOIs.png?1
    l3O1XQ7.png?1

She didn’t cry as much as the last screenshot makes it seem. She made a sad face , wiped her eye and those four tears flicked out then she stopped.

Adam called Bu Wei for support and he rushed over surprised and distressed for his brother.
    klBgLCl.png?1
    ZAeUXNl.png?1

Peanut didn’t cope very well with all the drama and destroyed both lounges, Adam and Bondi’s beds and a table with scratches. It cost Adam almost 5000 simoleons to repair.
    kgilaOQ.png?1

What Adam did next....
    Adam held a fan meet ad greet as he knew he had to start his outdoor enthusiast aspiration when Bondi became a child. IT went very well and he won gold but he missed his third star by the tiniest of margins. They are intense events so I took only one photo of his biggest fans.
    xXRneQU.png?1

Then Bondi aged up.
    h8rK2CT.png?1

Hailey even started visiting her and trying to get to know her. Bondi was not a big fan of her mother though.
    KOb4vxa.png?1

They waited to go to Granite Falls until after the starlight accolades but the glitches there are much worse and the presenters can’t get at the mikes or wander off so the ceremony didn’t happen.
    NyvbE0B.png?1

On the day before they were leaving – this happened.
    A fun night out as friends (they both have high level singing voices so this sounded as good as it looks).
    BS5nyA5.png?1

And then
    ff1Xafb.png?1

So Gordon was invited too, along with Bu Wei – Bondi had to come as it was part of the rules -I don’t think she minded running around Granite Falls unsupervised instead of attending school. Adam was alao able to invite his parent’s ghosts – they showed up the list of sims you could invite. Granite Falls was their dream holiday so of course he brought them.
    JSxBIaM.png
    EXupuyN.png?1

Whoah – that is one hot hermit – if my sim was single the hermit would not look like that.
    p2d4M1R.png?1

So continued many endless hours of running around collecting plants, collecting bugs and fishing then even more hours brewing herbal potions. Even I, with my love of screenshots, took none. You have seen a bug or plant once do you need to see it again?

Charlie and Beatrix enjoying Granite Falls.
    AL8yhOe.png

I love the man in the background – his expression says Jan! There are ghost here Jan! the brochures said nothing about ghosts! Bears they said but no ghosts! What type of forest have you brought us to! (and he looks like Koteyka's Nick so I am glad they spoiled his holiday).

There are some other things to do at Granite Falls.
    eLitpYP.png?1

I love this screenshot,they look perfectly content and dreamy and I am extremely annoyed I forgot to turn the plumbob off and it ruins it slightly.
    p0Klb9M.png?1
    jwXWrUp.png?1
    Gordon said yes

And next....
    Of course the first person they told was Bu Wei (who likes Gordon a lot so was very happy).
    t5ghBZp.png?1

Their wedding was one of my favourites. - and fulfilled the goal of marrying a working sim.
    Aoz3KhN.png?1
    XtLghRN.png?1

Lovely just been kissed face,
    bGgjz68.png
    uRYe9k0.png?1

Points go to Hailey for choosing to wear this outfit to her ex husbands wedding.
    INw9adM.png?1

Then Bondi became a teen.
    0Yl6Ybk.png

She picked the Liza Minelli look for herself – I decided it suited a teenager and let her keep it. She loved orange clothes and many of the random picks were orange.
    F04kEAg.png?1

(Charlie madly clearing up the mess and not enjoying the party)
    Proud Dad and Uncle. (they are such good siblings to each other).
    XSXcXTQ.png?1

Adam continued to grind away at fame and at herbalism and visiting Granite Falls etc. Gordon felt the pressure to keep up with Adam’s looks.
    bCBdlCV.png?1
    UaOFTKg.png?1

And then it comes towards the end of Adam's turn...
    Too quickly they were both elders. First Gordon, then a week later Adam.
    c7QQbBR.png?1
    IOAkiNb.png?1

Adam finally scored outdoor enthusiast which was the last goal for the challenge except get the heir to young adult so we could focus back on his fame. And the impossible task of continued cat training.
    7CdG83T.png?1

One night Adam woke up, I had the awful premonition that I was going to lose Gordon – even though his elder bar was no where near full. So they took this selfie.
    vDopCIe.png?1

The next day Hailey called and with her usual talent for mind games invited Gordon to her birthday. Gordon bought Adam, Bu Wei and Bondi along.
    DkjwUgU.png?1
    Z2Hh4Ag.png
    BQSdyBL.png?1
    Kmz9HUa.png?1
    iFZw6hV.png?1

Adam threw himself into his music to mourn. He wrote a mournful tune and it was a best seller. His fame shot up and he was nominated for an award. He had what he wanted but he was too sad to enjoy it.
    Gxl9wW6.png?1
    GnjYuAP.png?1

Then Hailey aged up to young adult and his time as main sim was over. He shot this look towards the camera during her birthday. Does he know??
    vibSJ1l.png?1
    w2DdaIv.png

My last screenshot of Adam as the controlled sim – he decided he wanted to eat outside with his cats. (Bondi slept late).
    kOZoGRZ.png?1

Next is Bondi's turn.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    In my game I moved Mortimer's illegitimate daughter Cornelia in with the Goths after she aged to YA. (I'm playing with Sims 2 style aging in this save). Then I made up this backstory how before meeting Bella, Mortimer joined this Occult cult and had a child with a vampire he was dating in the cult. But then the vampire married Vladislaus Straud and died from sunlight. Also it felt weird that the Goth's house wasn't haunted so I download Gunther and Cornelia from the gallery since I was too lazy to make them and killed them so I have their graves in the yard with a few of the ones from buy mode.
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Morkovka yay more Dexter - I love him as a sim in black (is that a strangerville thing?)
    @Becka28 Yes, it's one of Military career branches :)

About your update - this, this is why I play with aging off, they are not even my Sims and I still get very sad when they die :(
    I'm glad Adam and Gordon got to be happy together at least! I didn't like Hailey anyway tbh and that look she gave you on the wedding didn't bode well :/

I didn't get to play today, but I gave Lucas Munch a makeover since he's now dating one of my girls.
    Now he's a cutie!
    IrkEkdW.jpg
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,422 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Penney definitely has more influence on the others than the guys😟LOL, Don! That must’ve been really awkward for him😂.Poor J, just wants it to be over to see Raj again. Oh no! Raj got infected😥. Hope they find the cure soon!

@Becka28 did something happen to Alana? I feel like I’m missing something. Beatrix is very pretty. Is there slow dancing in the game or is that a mod? Looks cute though! Her dress when they eloped is beautiful. Her house looks great too! Is there a download for it? Awh Adam is so cute in his hoodie! So nice that Charlie is still going on, and managed to see his second become a child. Bu wei looks adorable! Wow Charlie has a long life ahead of him. This challenge looks very difficult, I don’t know if I’d be able to complete one. The conditions are very interesting though! Charlie’s concern is very sweet. Awh, he passed away, atleast he got to see his boys grow older. Good to see he still spending time with his family and watching over Adam. Rude that guy set his stuff on fire. Lol his mom appeared when he was on a date😂. Gordon’s handsome as well! I thought things were going well with Gordon, wasn’t expecting Hailey to propose to him.atleast they calmed down their relationship. Oh no! Now Beatrix passed away, atleast she went to her sons wedding before. His house is lovely as well! Good to see he has a daughter, though I was expecting Gordon to return😅wow, must be common for someone to die in a wedding 😳 Wow Hailey isn’t a great sim after all. She took Adam from Gordon and doesn’t even take care of their daughter. It’s good he ended that marriage, Hailey wasn’t devoted to their marriage. So good to see Adam and Gordon reconnect. The picture is his ghost parents stargazing is so sweet! Glad they married! Sad that Gordon died but atleast they grew older together. What were to happen if the main sim was to die before the heir became a YA? Do you automatically play as the heir until they can move out?

@O-meezy the wedding was definitely amazing, shame his sister and aunt died...but atleast he got cake😅

@HillyBeth Liam and Victoria look perfect together. Victoria is very pretty. Interested to see how their son turns out.
    @BlueSeaWaves I'm just having a short break from Alana - I play that game either with aging turned off or on long so I can skill up the children / teens and make sure their friends/ peers age up at the same time. Both Alana and Brock are now adults and Alana's dad just became an elder. I am by no means ready to do to them what happens to poor Beatrix and Adam etc I just need to do something different for a while to refresh my thinking about what I do in the Alana save.

Unfortunately in this challenge if your controlled sim dies before you get your heir to Y. adult it is supposed to be a fail - as I am not going to claim anywhere official that I formally finished this challenge - I would just play on eg. have Bondi move in with Bu Wei if Adam had died young. I just like the structure to wrap my stories and relationships around. Adam may have wanted to get famous the traditional way but I have done that with so many sims (even Brock) that I need something different and I have never met the hermit before nor even gone into the deep woods and I have owned the pack for ages. I never had a sim do wellness either so it moves me around and I can still play happy families with no one dying with Alana.

Slow dancing is a mod - (by Sacrificial - like the romantic cloudgaze and the passionate romance one which I also have). I love it though - it was something that is such a part of weddings I can't believe its not in the game. eg. have the first dance as a wedding goal. Or slow dance as a date goal.

@Morkovka your Lucas is such a sweetheart <3 I didn't like Hailey either - I was just temporarily excited because she autonomously proposed (what do they say about marrying in haste.... repent at leisure). Wolfgang Munch was her father so there was some interesting genetics. Gordon just wouldn't warm up fast enough for a challenge going on normal where you need to have a child ASAP (that loner trait can be tricky). I think I would have played it differently in a just for fun save.

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    So the thing is that Marie doesn't know Bob is having these "club meetings" with his ex wife Eliza. She is just mad at him because he started to spend so much time away from his family.

Bob loves to take care of his bees. At least he cares of something...
    2-8-2019-19-44-14.png
    2-8-2019-19-44-39.png
    He also made his bees do something bad
    2-8-2019-19-46-03.png
    2-8-2019-19-46-25.png
    2-8-2019-19-46-54.png
    2-8-2019-19-47-11.png
    2-8-2019-19-47-48.png
    2-8-2019-19-48-36.png
    2-8-2019-19-48-48.png
    2-8-2019-19-49-59.png
    2-8-2019-19-50-10.png
    He's cool. What's going on?
    2-8-2019-19-52-21.png
    2-8-2019-19-53-32.png
    2-8-2019-19-53-50.png
    2-8-2019-19-57-43.png
    Marie's not cool. She's angry. In fact she's very angry.
    2-8-2019-19-58-04.png
    Opal and Benjamin are occupying themselves.
    2-8-2019-20-01-38.png
    2-8-2019-20-02-15.png
    Pearl is still a bear. An unhappy one. Lonely and depressed.
    2-8-2019-20-07-08.png
    2-8-2019-20-07-57.png
    2-8-2019-20-08-29.png
    Mommy knows it best.
    2-8-2019-20-10-33.png

Eliza
    Eliza needs to work a lot so she can feed her kids and pay the bills. Linnea is around to help her out. She helps Baileigh with homeworks and she also takes care of Johnny Jr. when Eliza is at work. Obviously that's quite often.
    2-8-2019-20-17-07.png
    2-8-2019-20-29-02.png
    2-8-2019-20-31-34.png
    Unexpected reunion :'(
    2-8-2019-20-39-58.png
    2-8-2019-20-40-53.png
    It was Love Day and also Johnny's birthday. Eliza was at work and Baileigh was at school. It was just Linnea and Johnny Jr. These two really do bond.
    2-8-2019-20-46-26.png
    2-8-2019-20-48-29.png
    And then something unexpected happened again (autonomously). Marcus Flex. What happened to him? Last time he just randomly asked Baileigh to hang out in a park and now this. He asked Eliza on a DATE!!! She was desperated and so she said: "Yes, why not." She needed to take a shower but she didn't take one >:) On purpose, if you're wondering.
    It was very awkward. He was rude to the waiter. Nevermind. He invited her so Eliza decided to order the most expensive meal on the menu.
    2-8-2019-20-56-57.png
    2-8-2019-20-57-28.png
    2-8-2019-20-57-50.png
    Well, when the food arrived this lady decided to steal Eliza's plate. NO, dear lady, NO!!! Eliza stood up and the lady rather left immediately. Eliza took her plate back triumphantly. Good job, Eliza!
    2-8-2019-20-59-37.png
    2-8-2019-21-00-16.png
    2-8-2019-21-00-38.png
    That's not it if you're wondering. There was another meal stealer. Kind of known one. I'd say even famous one. Landgraab. Geoffrey Landgraab.
    2-8-2019-21-00-59.png
    2-8-2019-21-01-03.png
    Eliza didn't really like the food. She didn't like Marcus' attitude. She hated him. She finished her glass of wine and left.
    2-8-2019-21-01-40.png
    Then a message popped up that SHE forgot to pay for the dinner. She hated Marcus even more.
    She got back home to her one true love.
    2-8-2019-21-05-53.png
    2-8-2019-21-06-05.png
    2-8-2019-21-05-19.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @Becka28 Yes, it's one of Military career branches :)

About your update - this, this is why I play with aging off, they are not even my Sims and I still get very sad when they die :(
    I'm glad Adam and Gordon got to be happy together at least! I didn't like Hailey anyway tbh and that look she gave you on the wedding didn't bode well :/

I didn't get to play today, but I gave Lucas Munch a makeover since he's now dating one of my girls.
    Now he's a cutie!
    IrkEkdW.jpg

Lucas is the best looking of the Munch brothers IMO... Love your makeover.
    edited August 2019
    Loaded my Sulanese household to see Adam dressed like this.
    vqnnEDs.jpg
    You've been hit by
    You've been struck by
    A smooth criminal!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone! Have not been here for a bit but been keeping up with everyone's stories and game updates, a joy to read as always.

Soo, I took a break from the Stones to play my other family the Adler's, things went really well.

This picture shows the peace and less tension in the Adler home. Just out of the bath, Aubree snuggles her small daughter Hazel close loving her an the smell of the shampoo she used~. Things were really okay between everyone in the house, the best place since she got pregnant with Hazel as a young teen.
    07-20-19_3-17-56nbspPM_zpsydmrebjw.png

Technology time! Aubree is doing some studying on the phone about Writing and its mechanics but also the creative side. She wants to write songs on all her instruments she nearly perfected. Hazel is drawing with llama~
    07-20-19_3-27-25nbspPM_zpsxc7mdgvn.png

Always in the bathroom but... Nadia is touching base with Declan and Aubree, since she and Reed are going on their 3 day cruise leaving to the airport early evening tomorrow, they have to do a couple of last minute errands. Aubree and Dec planned to go to a concert since they both love music (Declan listening more than playing).
    07-20-19_3-35-08nbspPM_zpsm3l8swe8.png

Nadia makes sure that Vanessa has all she needs to babysit little Hazel (Vanessa is Declan's step-something).
    07-20-19_3-41-56nbspPM_zpsekgr54nu.png

Vanessa does an excellent job watching Hazel, her mother Rachel, step-dad Tucker, half-brother Rod and Dec are great and endearing friends and people but that family (yes including Dec even if he lives with the Alder's) has ZERO ambition.
    Vanessa is different, she does her homework, never misses school, she has a part-time job and does things like baby sitting on the side. I can't wait to see where her goals and dreams take her.
    07-20-19_3-48-57nbspPM_zps2mpyuqsw.png
    07-20-19_3-56-38nbspPM_zpstueayjb3.png
    07-20-19_3-53-00nbspPM_zpshr0z7txk.png
    07-20-19_4-01-11nbspPM_zpsrbfh9xnd.png

Reed is very impressed and grateful, he gives Vanessa a seriously huge tip ($100)
    07-20-19_4-02-48nbspPM_zpsizvzen0o.png

That morning, The Eos's invite The Adler's out to breakfast before their big trip/vacation. They gather around going over the details, Eos's would check in on Aubree and Dec, though older, they are still teens, Yu (Reed's nephew) would check in as well. But they would not smother.
    07-20-19_4-15-59nbspPM_zpsxd9ftnzw.png

I love Reed's and Tucker's bro relationship, they are best buds and have worked together in helping Declan try and reel in his emotions which has gotten better (Maybe he won't grow up with uncontrolled emotion after all :open_mouth:
    07-20-19_4-14-20nbspPM_zpsux3bbfbp.png

The teens plus kiddo Roddy and little Hazel get a table.
    07-20-19_4-23-33nbspPM_zpsolk4ujkm.png

Reed and Nadia are adorable~ <3

"Here, try something healthy." Nadia made a slight face at the dripping with syrup pancakes, loading her fork with spinach frittata, she aimed it at him.

"Well alright as long as it is coming from mmm~" he hummed at the taste, the diner knew how to make great food!
    07-20-19_4-27-41nbspPM_zpshctfccvy.png
    07-20-19_4-27-52nbspPM_zps4worqdnm.png

That evening, Yu called to take the toddlers to the Oasis Spring's park for a bit. Nadia and Reed had left, so Aubree and Dec agreed.
    07-20-19_5-00-33nbspPM_zps5ly5cc5q.png

Declan spent some time with his nephew (Tucker is his big brother).
    07-20-19_5-10-00nbspPM_zpspdhumzd9.png

Hazel has fun in the ball pit, she is so cute~
    07-20-19_5-10-58nbspPM_zpskxflbpgc.png
    07-20-19_5-11-05nbspPM_zpst0g2ne6x.png

And Declan and Aubree play around in the fountain <3
    07-20-19_5-12-52nbspPM_zpsldjniedz.png

They spent a bit of time there and soon it was getting cold, time to go home for the night!~ I am proud of both teens coming into their own as parents~.
    07-20-19_5-26-49nbspPM_zpsulr2osca.png

That is it for now~ :smile: but sneak peek for next post
    PROM
    Lol yes Dec died his hair compliment Aubs~ <3
    07-20-19_6-28-13nbspPM_zpsz3q74qgx.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Cassandra got the distant phase trait, so I've been dragging her all over the game, just any reason to stay out of the house and away from her family-oriented mother that loves to come down at 4am in her questionable red number while in a flirty mood and have a chat with her daughter (it's almost creepy, gbh). (Also why exactly is Bella practically *always* flirty, I get once in a while but you don't see creative Sims being constantly inspired.) We've been hanging out in Sulani and beach-combing for shells, and she found some really nice ones. There was a pretty valuable abalone just lying on the sand.

Most recently we've been playing violin at random places. Since she gets comparable skill experience and has comparable fun from it, I always choose play with emotion, and it's maxed out her emotional control. That's nice. ... somehow predictable. Lol

Bella's not very good at cooking, so it's usually Cassandra that does it so Alexander doesn't live on peas, and her cooking's at level 3 now. She makes some decent-quality stuff. Ran into Mila in Windenburg, playing violin beside the fountain in the square, and she was sad for some reason. Still Mrs. Lothario though. That's almost surprising. (I finally got to hear the clock chiming in the square.) Cassandra's gotten her violin skill up to level 6.

Alexander's a dumb and keeps waking himself up in the middle of the night to go get water or something. Now he's tired at 1pm. Well you lil smarty pants, should've thought better of that. xD

OH EEEK BELLA'S ON FIRE.
    (She lived. Cassie put it out before she died.
    This is why Bella's not allowed to cook.
    Excuse me while I go calm down.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    uH4Jq1e.png
    Guess her parents...
    B8RIycg.jpg
    yeah... because we met her, and...
    B7yvTfm.jpg
    this is going to happen in an alternate universe.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Adelaide and Gunther need to have The Talk. There is not sharing too many details about their private lives, and there is this. Especially since Adelaide is reluctant to have biological children and plans to adopt again in the future.
    Antoniette needs to start locking the door before she leaves the house :D

The more detailed recap that I promised.
    Jocelyn´s last moments as a toddler F6gbzGo.png
    R4iBgmX.png
    RWXU0LM.png
    Amara: talking
    Anastassia: chewing agressively
    Jocelyn, Alexander and Mortimer: awkward silence
    P7iDwrO.png
    Alexander: "I will end you."
    Anastassia: "I´d love to see you try, pretty boy."
    Since I got rid of the dollhouse, the kids found another toy to entertain themselves with W1kK9Jp.png
    Despite not being blood siblings, they still look a bit alike QD8Fmwz.png

Mortimer´s birthday. He wished to have no guest, because his father´s and aunt´s habit to exchange death treats over the cake tends to ruin the mood B6p4cD3.png
    OjtAK00.png
    P4Wdlgc.png

Amara baked cookies - because if you are going to turn someone´s world upside down, the least you can do is bring pastries - and told Jocelyn that they were going to visit an old friend of hers. lyNpbww.png
    Joaquin: "Come in."
    Td0Tuny.png
    (there is nothing going on here, just the folks of Windenburg being really touchy-feely)
    Joaquin: "Not that I am not happy to see you, but it has been years. I was starting to think that you had grown ashamed to be associated with your old friends, just like someone else we both know."
    Amara: "Noelle."
    Joaquin: "Noelle. Has she said anything about me?"
    Amara: "Not really. I don´t see her that much either - she has a very busy schedule, you know how it is with the actors. Surely she has not been meaning to ignore you."
    Joaquin: "Whatever. But enough about me. You sounded really strange in the phone, said that you had something urgent to discuss."
    Amara: "I do. But you need to swear that you are not gonna tell Noelle - she would be furious with me for getting you involved. But I can´t live like this anymore, I am not my mother."
    Joaquin: "Now you are starting to scare me. Fine, I´ll swear - it can´t be too hard to keep a secret from someone who doesn´t answer your calls."
    Amara: "It´s not something bad. She is not something bad - her name is Jocelyn. She is your daughter."
    raIFqsX.png
    Joaquin: "That´s her? She looks just like her."
    Amara: "She does. Do you want to meet her?"
    Joaquin: "Does she? How do you proceed in these situations?"
    Amara: "Plum if I know. I only ever met my biological father as a teenager and everyone and their dead grandmother knows how well that turned out. I am still learning how normal people behave. But "hello" sounds good to me. "
    uVbRivl.png
    Joaquin: "Hello."
    Jocelyn: "Heyyy. You look cool. Are these tattoos real? I am so going to get some when I am older."
    Amara: "Umm... Who wants cookies?"
    KBxU22p.png
    Amara: "Do you have any questions, Jocelyn?"
    Jocelyn: "Why didn´t you marry Joaquin instead of father? He is much cooler."
    Amara: "Honey, you don´t marry people because they are "cool". Joaquin and I have never been anything but friends."
    xjUmlQ5.png
    Amara: "I am sorry about her comment. It was tactless of her."
    Joaquin: "Well, she wasn´t wrong. I am much cooler than Alexander Goth."
    Amara: "And as humble as ever. Really, I am sorry about barging in like this, years too late. I should have come right after the divorce, but I was terrified that Alexander would try to take Jocelyn from me out of spite. Every judge would pick a renowned scientist over a writer struggling to get by."
    Joaquin: "You are not the only one responsible for this situation. Somehow I doubt that Noelle ever intended me to find out. I really don´t get her at times."
    Amara: "Noelle is a Rosier. In our family, we aren´t taught to care for anyone who is not our blood - some of us never manage to learn it, even when we grow up. She can´t help being what she is any more than I can help being what I am."
    (Jocelyn is a hyperactive child. They tend to enjoy fighting themselves at times.)
    d6c89pS.png

Joaquin took Jocelyn to park. She invited her brother along, because Mortimer, being a picky eater, was feeling very sad about his breakfast. The poor boy continued to have miserable time, since no one wanted to be his friend. I don´t know what he was saying, but Morgan clearly wasn´t impressed at all 6jGPx3F.png
    Jocelyn chatted with Max Villareal for a while, untill he insulted her clothes. Having seen what he wears at winter, it takes one to know one. Meanwhile, Joaquin played chess with Isobel, who kept making faces the whole time. Perhaps she was worried about getting a sunburn, being as pale as she is. Tvgp5vH.png

After moving to her new house, Amara was reunited with her beloved cowplant 9l4kXPz.png
    Jocelyn shared her enthusiasm cC6Uz0n.png
    Mortimer and Jocelyn enjoyed the evening while their mother was at work vHAFG3b.png (Funny thing is, after I finished furnishing the house, I kept wondering why no one ever went upstairs. Untill I realized that I had accidentally forgotten to build the stairs. Oops.)
    Alexander came to visit. Why he and Jocelyn decided to sit by the pool in rain remains a mystery GnYBEqm.png
    Both children ended up getting scarrred for life rnhhshn.png
    A very awkward dinner 3PMRknV.png
    Amara: "How was your day?"
    Mortimer: "Fine, untill father decided to put on a show. I could´ve lived happily without seeing that much of him."
    Amara: "What?"
    Alexander: "I have no idea what he is talking about. It must´ve been my evil twin."

Fire! Qq7vs9q.png
    These two sims showed up to steal Amara´s food and use her stuff 844qj40.png
    One even decided to take a nap HNVtz4G.png
    TgedtKS.png
    Not having such a great time anymore, are you? yyUhgfE.png
    Meanwhile, his lady companion, who had for some reason changed into a really hideous outfit, suddenly felt the yearning to have some cake. Luckily there happened to be one just nearby ZKhfXG4.png
    ...or not so luckily bVF7C5E.png
    JavpfDy.png
    Grim Reaper appeared to collect the guy´s unfortunate soul, only to get scared by the fire M2kxrB3.png
    he really liked the cowplant and spent several hours playing with it, while the fire went on cNKns5d.png
    It lasted from one evening to the afternoon of the next day and all that was destroyed were the thermostat and two chairs. Fires these days are not what they used to be :D9utlVEZ.png
    Amara: "Umm... Thank you for your service, but perhaps you can leave now? I need to start cleaning."
    The Grim stuck around some more to chat with Mortimer. Playing with aging off means that the Grim Reaper hardly ever gets to meet people, so of course he stays around as long as possible. I should start killing more sims to give him something to do Fn2UaXk.png
    Max Villareal had came back from school with Jocelyn. As everyone around him was miserable, he was having a blast. Scary as it is, I have never seen him so happy wiamD1g.png
    Anastassia came over the next day to try to cheer her sister up, because who cares about the death of some random guy who was too dumb to extinguish himself? Not Anastassia, who continues to be really smug and a little bit of evil. 9EwwrI9.png
    gyWJ7Ed.png
    Amara: "I am not enjoying my day at all."
    (I had her release the guy´s spirit and destroy his urn, because the last thing I want is the ghost of a plum she had only ever met because he had broken into her house hanging around and haunting her stuff)

Update: After three days of nearly constant crying, I cashed in some of Amara´s reward points and made her and the children drink the moodlet resolver. They can mourn as much as they like when someone they love and care about dies, but not for a stranger who got what he was looking for.
    Now everyone is back being their normal selves, though Jocelyn is still autonomously doing both her homework and the extra credit work. Maybe she just loves to study.
    Mortimer doesn´t, he never does his homework on his own. But he is doing great in the drama club and he joined Nina´s gang.
    Amara continues to yearn for romance. She visited the pool, but instead of eligible bachelors, there were only some elders around and she is not that desperate. Andrey still shows up occasionaly, but Amara no longer opens the door. The search for Mr Right continues.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2019
    My Alien Legacy sim got abducted by aliens... during a date. I guess they needed to have a word with her
    Nkmj32M.png
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    After I post this I’m going to work on comments!

Despite the fact that I have several home builds to show, with some of your families as hosts….I discovered that I didn’t have a park in Willow Creek anymore, because I’d needed room for a bigger estate on that lot, so I built a new park on a smaller lot. I've decided to share the park instead, because I had several families go there, and it was really fun! This post is picture heavy, but not much writing, so it shouldn’t take too long to read.

I named it “Old Fashioned Park” because there’s nothing modern there, in terms of basketball, darts, or video games, etc. There is electricity and real bathrooms though! LOL

The park is next to Jasper Sweet’s house, up in that fancy bay in Willow Creek (the Spencer King Lewis family is usually there somewhere). In this save almost every single Maxis house is gone, many of the families as well. Mostly just Get Together, and some City Living, families remain, because I got GT so recently that it didn’t go through the purge that everyone else did. And they’re still in CL because I really don’t play with my families in the apartments very often. I can’t stand high walls, like Can’t stand them! Lol.

FyCg6HZ.png

The first family that I took there were @Koteyka ‘s Starks, because they have the toddler Peter.

eZ5yLUT.png

He tried out my toddler equipment. Sometimes when you have MOO enabled the stuff doesn’t work, but it all did!

hreKr1d.png

vhut9yl.png

More pictures!
    Steve autonomously decided to go swimming, and some random doggy joined him, lol

yZOadNa.png

@Becka28 ‘s Alana showed up, and didn’t look thrilled at having to play chess with Bjorn ! :smiley: But I must say, he was a perfect gentleman!

spKLayu.png

Brock showed up a few minutes later to check on her anyway, lol! She’d changed opponents by then.

RmiJjJw.png

Meanwhile, Peter was having fun with this little girl.

npLJnFe.png

While Tony vigorously scrubbed paint off of the ground (Oh Maxis … why was this included in Parenthood? Why can’t we ever have perfect things?)

o6oy0b2.png

Papa (Steve) made hot dogs, and Daddy (Tony) sat with Peter so they could eat together.

VeBx8eo.png

And while Peter looks happy and excited here, his tired bar was red, so they went home.

wQ8R7r9.png

Next morning, bright and early, @Morkovka ‘s Mario and Dorothy went to the park. Their story actually begins at home, because Mario watched Dorothy harvest wild onions, and was not impressed.

WqeA2fE.png

But, Mr. Romance himself, decided that there might be something to this whole “gardening” thing when he saw the wild roses.

CGlaiY2.png

Anyway, off to the park they went, and Mario was his usual happy-go-lucky self.

ObHj8qz.png

Bjorn came in, looking rather perturbed ….

8PiYFhN.png

But he is no match for Mario’s ceaseless happiness!

5xEtwmo.png

iAeMfkL.png

More Pictures!
    Soon they were best buds!

no8Ynrh.png

Dorothy helped me out by showing me that I’d never replaced the wall between the two bathrooms. If you remove a wall piece, you can upload room pieces together, and they all become one room. Anyway, thank you Dorothy!!

0JnA5pK.png

Mario decided he wanted to take a swim.

JcO5xVP.png

He swam to the other end of the pool, and I couldn’t figure out what he was doing.

mxTvgv0.png

Well, apparently Dorothy’s gardening had rubbed off on him, because he got out to water plants :sweat_smile: I play with the sound off, but it looked like he was whistling.

cSqd0oj.png

Dorothy was very proud of him!

3srXyJG.png

She decided, autonomously, to jump off of the platform. I’ve had to change several of their outfits, because I don’t have all the packs that @Morkovka has, but this swimming set came through unscathed, and it’s so adorable I was glad I could leave it on her! :smiley:

gYeeCLu.png

She has amazing form and style!!

LgjaIDE.png

At this point I remembered that @RedDestiny92 ‘s family has a toddler, two children and a teen! And … it was a Saturday, so they could all come together! I went to grab them, hoping that they’d be able to meet Dorothy and Mario if they got there quickly enough. There was a slight snag in that plan though, because I discovered that their warm weather outfits needed some help! Lmao, the joys of having less packs than everyone else! Here’s Dad (Richard):

SHIzVCg.png

Teen Danny:

Ui2cyP0.png

His little brother Tyler:

oJJ9T4f.png

And other Dad (Terrance’s) toddler Kelly:

xtkxO0y.png

So… after a visit to CAS, we got there just in time to see Mario and Dorothy disappear off of the lot. Waaa

zyhCrTo.png

Everyone had the best time though!! Tyler and Lara made friends right away! Tyler’s in the aqua t-shirt, Lara’s in the white dress.

03tUNEV.png

ZRi8lv6.png

Lucas Munch showed up!

m6HYooa.png

It took several tries, but finally Tyler was able to introduce himself, and they played pirates!

KuBi0Dx.png

More Pictures!

Lara (and friends) played on the Monkey bars

ewkinZk.png

Meanwhile, Kelly, was in heaven! Lol

ytNQZQJ.png

And Richard and Terrance were adorable! I finally had the option “feed a bite” pop up! Yay!

agbdkrh.png

Then a few whispered flirts, that unhappily couldn’t go anywhere..

VgCQPKi.png

Because this child is a holy terror! :smiley: Guess what her thought bubble was there? Yeah, ummm, playing in the toilet :sweat_smile:

n5Kqh7P.png

Meanwhile Danny was having fun. Teens started showing up, despite the fact that I don’t have it set as a teen hangout.

cCLIt6V.png

@Becka28 ‘s Brock’s brothers showed up!!

BlfazRM.png

yCfvFzd.png

And everyone was having fun! (Sadly, I can’t remember this young lady’s name, it might be Kayla)

b133JxU.png

Wolfgang showed up, and didn’t seem mean, he didn’t sneer at Danny or the other kids at all!

xLRmR7Z.png

sxwP97I.png

Lara decided to do a puppet show for her sister, her dad, and her “stepdad” (they aren’t actually married yet).

QJGplCc.png

Her father was very impressed!

Ky1x729.png

And Kelly was very disruptive :smiley: she’d queued up “Talk nonsense”

Ywdt5kb.png

The bigger kids went swimming, and Kelly fell asleep on one of those little pillow chairs (and I can’t believe I didn’t get a picture of it, waaa)

dOzyp8j.png

uKjxJvh.png

But it gave the guys a few minutes alone

517QHZY.png

CJvKsm5.png

Meanwhile, over by the teens, Danny was completely oblivious to what was going on. She was showing as “very flirty” and he was showing as “confident” (I think from his fire dancing), so he didn’t try going anywhere with her.

MjXnmix.png

Until I gave him a little nudge:

SIFmLTR.png

That went well, but other than having him ask if she was single I didn’t do much more. I didn’t want to move too fast.

eJzcHAw.png

Danny and (?) girl went swimming with Brock’s brothers, while the daddies took the kids and tot home to bed. It was 10:45!!

y8f4ZqO.png

Apparently it was cold.

LyDr8HV.png

But they had tons of fun until I called him home.

JERUegh.png

Brock’s brothers got along with Danny so well that I had them, and Brock’s sister, invite him along to go back to the park Sunday morning. (Hey! You can’t waste those days off of school!)

In this picture, Marshall was telling Danny about all of his romantic conquests

sYgNUaj.png

His sister overheard him, and she and Danny’s reactions were priceless.

sb00djf.png

Suddenly, a gardener walked by, and wow, instant sparks between him and Brock’s sister Tiffani (she’s a young adult)

PJnGQIM.png

More Pictures!

I checked who it was, and discovered it was one of my Sims, Gunther Grimes (whom I’d made and named before I got Get Together, so I’m not sure how I came up with Gunther, lol)

They were chatting happily, but neither of her brothers seem thrilled, lol

wWmQAB2.png

eUQd8ID.png

Sofia Bjergsen showed up. She looked like that when she got there, nobody here upset her.

8zmMLdD.png

And one of my Sims, Skyler, showed up in an awful mood too. I guess teen girls are surly on Sunday mornings, lol

v0NdTRy.png

Noah got Sofia looking better pretty easily

eXuBuhr.png

But then Yuki showed up …. Lol

dM84oCW.png

Tiffani decided to go swimming

hB0stcP.png

And decided that Gunther (despite the fact that he was working) should join her in the pond, au natural :smiley:

rC1NO5g.png

But a teen walked up and *Poof* they had suits on again.

NkXor7v.png

The teens all came swimming, but she kept up her dialogue with Gunther

nXtRKrH.png

And it was working!

qd8KmWT.png

oxQjty8.png

S9dNaTc.png

Once again, her brothers were not pleased.

TGXe0m0.png

c6AJHvA.png

Especially when this happened!

P9q59Q5.png

kXY1rJj.png

yTngKQ0.png

Now this was Funny! When they had their first kiss, it said that it was both of their first kisses, but it didn’t say it was Gunther’s first woohoo – strange…

e2IFKfA.png

However … it might not have been a great “first time” for somebody :sweat_smile:

x2N8HoP.png

She did this though, of her own accord, so either she was saying “it’s ok, you’ll get it right next time” or she’s genuinely happy with him. :smiley:

gXfljnf.png

The teens were having fun. (Thank goodness her brothers didn’t try to watch that exchange. Lol)

zaeI1Iq.png

This teen showed up with something in his hand, do you guys know what it is?

QW4ZAi3.png

This gorgeous blond (Dana) walked up, and Skyler wasn’t pleased, lmao

wrckKaT.png

Brock’s mom Magdalena showed up, and Tiffani told her a secret,

AftNeLf.png

I’m fairly sure it was about Gunther!

qpUXABE.png

But I have to wonder if she told her alllll of it, lol

TJEMtv0.png

Something was going on between Sofia and this young man.

GKR8M1P.png

Marshall was like, “Geez Sofia, get over it.”

wj2uPLz.png

But she wouldn’t, and Danny called her, “salty” I lmao, I never saw that before :sweat_smile:

ErXV0ff.png

I finally brought Brock’s dad Howard over there too. Everyone (except perhaps Sofia) had a wonderful day, and I think the park is going to be great!

mNs429L.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    Honeymoon time!

The newlywed Mr and Mrs Ayers decided to go to a tropical resort on Sulani to spend their honeymoon and they're super excited for the vacation!
    08-02-19-7-32-27-PM.png

Avery decided to spend her time lounging by the pool and reading her favorite book :)
    08-02-19-7-39-41-PM.png
    08-02-19-12-53-48-AM.png

Eventually she fell asleep...
    08-02-19-12-52-39-AM.png
    08-02-19-12-55-26-AM.png

But she suddenly woke up after realizing that she'd left Zion unattended for a few hours...
    Avery: "My 'Zion is being an idiot' senses are tingling"
    08-02-19-12-55-55-AM.png
    08-02-19-1-00-35-AM.png

Meanwhile, Zion was playing 'Don't wake the Llama' with some other guys staying at the resort.
    08-02-19-8-12-04-PM.png

Zion: "I'll have you know, I'm the 7 time 'Don't Wake The Llama' world champion. I've never lost a match in my life" - He said with a smug grin
    08-02-19-8-15-51-PM.png

It was a close game with each player slowly and calmly removing pieces.

08-02-19-8-12-33-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-15-06-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-14-29-PM.png

After an hour, the game was nearly over. All Zion had to do was pull one more piece without breaking the tower and he would've won. It was an easy piece, something that he'd done a countless amount of times but instead of just simply taking the piece and winning, he decided to show off.

Zion: "Time for my special move. The no look pull! This move is what won me my last championship"
    He calmly got his hands ready to pull his trademark move...

08-02-19-8-15-23-PM.png

And just when he thought he had it...
    08-02-19-8-16-00-PM.png

The whole tower came crashing down!
    Zion: "I lost? This isn't possible... I'm... I'm the best
    08-02-19-8-16-50-PM.png

Zion:"This is rigged! You guys cheated!"
    08-02-19-8-17-19-PM.png

"Woah hey man. No one cheated It's just a game friend, we can play again if you'd like?."
    08-02-19-8-19-24-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-20-43-PM.png

Zion:"I'm not playing with cheaters! If I can't win, no one else will ever win again!"
    08-02-19-8-17-43-PM.png

Zion then stood up out of his chair, laughed like a maniac, lit a single match and flicked the match onto the table - burning the game down to ash.
    08-02-19-8-21-38-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-21-54-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-22-11-PM.png
    08-02-19-8-22-30-PM.png

Avery heard all of the commotion and came to see what was happening. And judging by the look on her face, she wasn't very impressed :D:D
    08-02-19-8-34-29-PM.png

Later that night, Zion and Avery spent the night relaxing at the beach together <3
    08-01-19-1-24-45-AM.png

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Becka28 I downloaded Rincewind! I absolutely love them! I think Tourist is currently planning a fun trip to Selvadorada, Rincewind is not thrilled.
    I wasn't able to play much today due to my schedule :( but I was able to create a Discworld inspired family!! Meet Death (Grim Reaper) and his only favorite granddaughter Susan Sto-Helit. Death had adopted Susan's mother. Susan is, mostly, human. When she isn't working as a governess, she's saving the world and Hogswatch Night (=Winterfest). Death of course, may be a 7 foot skeleton who escorts the deceased to the Great Beyond, but he's a loveable guy who loves cats and to eat curry. I also included Death's gloomy manservant Albert Malich, who was once a powerful wizard, but decided to become Death's butler to escape his fate. He is known for his artery clogging breakfasts. I uploaded them on on the Gallery. You can find them under my account name sarabeth6701d or under the hashtag category
    #grimreaper #discworld #death #terrypratchett #susanstohelit #susan #mayorwhiskers
    Enjoy!
    Susan
    PQzMQM5.png
    Death
    0nvRY5h.png
    Albert Malich the Great
    q991wa5.png

88guESG.png

Susan is currently the Goth's live-in nanny in my game. Perfect addition to that family lol!
    @sarabeth2984 Susan has always been one of my favourite characters. She will love the Goths.I need to go and download them. I don't have salvadorada so I am pleased my sims can get out and travel.
    Bit of fast recap...

Following @sarabeth2984 lead, I had them meet....
    4LpPR2D.png
    and she was flirty, so she flirted with Vlad... despite the fact that she's attracted to Caleb (and Caleb to her btw, because she shares some physical attributes with Cass) on a more deep side:
    Uo0ochE.jpg
    GVLLWAD.jpg
    so I think this couple is going to work... the problem is Vlad hissing here, but most of their relationship was build in water where the hissing doesn't happen...

WdHbj6U.png
    meanwhile Caleb and Cass tried sparring... and Caleb lost against Cass too (shame on you, she has no perks apart from detect personality and manipulate life spirit...) in the end she got 3 points more, finally...
    WaRb9Fm.png
    Pr8lWzw.png

back home, the kittens found new families:
    Pumpkin is with the Goths...
    mVdbpy9.jpg
    Chestnut is with Caleb's parents...
    koeNdsm.jpg

Wolfgang has a new home, too... he doesn't want to put his family in danger by going back to Windenburg...
    x0GTpAK.png

Kallie forgotten hollow makeover:

9WslAEV.png
    ZnZa3g2.png

she still has all her original outfits too.
    edited August 2019
    @DoloresGrey OMG, everyone is so miserable: Marie, Eliza, the sad purple bear :( Except Bob, Bob looks fine B)
    That date was a total disaster indeed and Marcus didn't even pay!

@SiliClone You always checking the kids a couple would make? :)
    Guess everyone has priorities.
    9a50874b-d89b-45b1-866f-4347fc4d72a4_text_hi.gif

@Alexciel Seems like it's too late for those Pollination Tehnicians to give them The Talk :D

@AlwaysAsking I'm glad Mario and Dorothy are doing well :blush:
    The park is great, I especially love the pond! <3

@O-meezy Zion needs to deal with his anger issues before he has kids and burns their toys and games to ashes :D
    Or worse - teaches them to do it!
    @Morkovka yeah, I like to play with genetics mostly, I randomized a kid between Lilith and Wolfgang too (better not to share that, though)
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    A miracle happened today! My sim had some friends over, served them dinner, and..... everybody ate at the table!!!!! :open_mouth: What's next, cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top