Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

request the addition of top load washers with matching dryers to sims4

hello to all i would like to request added to the sims4 game via a patch or future ep gamepack or sp the addition of topload washers with matching dryers sure its nice to have frontload since laundry day but as a creator of retro sims homes when i feel like building a home for my sims i would love to have some topload washers and dryers in game in the same colors and design as in the pics that i am including.

thank you in advance for considering this addition to the sims4 game

05JafND.png

4inRBRJ.png

4Qb13CP.jpg

7Me6k8L.jpg

cj3oCAT.jpg

f1WwZC3.jpg
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    If only. TS4 doesn't provide options like that. One way or no way is the TS4 mission statement.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    @Cynna if there was retro content furniture and appliances what kind of life would you give your sims and for those that are into challange would fit perfectly for a from old to newly renovated home challange or players that went appartments with older furniture and appliances at least thats what i tough when making this request.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2019
    It is another one of those suggestions that a guru already scoffed at via Twitter. Apparently, they give the impression that they must HATE anything that is older than "insert current year here."
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    The first thing that I would do with a set like that is to build a coin-op laundromat. I know that it would only be more set dressing for my story, however, those kinds of machines would make a lot more sense in a laundromat than the ones that came in LD.

They would also make more sense in the San Myshuno lots that are supposed to be rundown and all but forgotten. I would love one of those little apartment jobs that need to be hooked up to a sink and could overflow the sink and cause a mess.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    this is what i think the sims4 needs to be more open to players content request and i agree with you @Cynna these would also fit in appartment that constenly needs fixing if they have the broken lot trait selected from the start

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    The first thing that I would do with a set like that is to build a coin-op laundromat. I know that it would only be more set dressing for my story, however, those kinds of machines would make a lot more sense in a laundromat than the ones that came in LD.

They would also make more sense in the San Myshuno lots that are supposed to be rundown and all but forgotten. I would love one of those little apartment jobs that need to be hooked up to a sink and could overflow the sink and cause a mess.

Love this idea!!