Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Giveaway - Some water for a Stuff Pack?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Lovin these water pics keep them coming.
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    My favourite water activity :heart:
    Whh5MiJ.png
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited August 2019
    Summer backyard party in my Del Sol Valley home!

26-4-19-0-14-55.png
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Lquinn wrote: »
    I saw some amazing pictures here, lots of talent. I use an Xbox one, and am not sure how to post my pictures, I guess I should learn.
    Hey @Lquinn - you can find how to take screenshots on Xbox here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots
    SpecialKH wrote: »
    I won't have 25 posts in time but I see lots of build challenges I look forward to! Love how everyone interprets water in different ways!
    @SpecialKH You can participate even if you don't have 25 posts! :smile: I explained how here.
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2019
    My Sim Snorkelling in the beautiful warm weather!
    aym5wo.png

Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    This is Lani Wasso - she's a native child and lives in volcano valley encampment. She is living off the grid, growing her own food, selling paintings, playing the guitar, and making her way as best she can. She's pretty cheerful, warm and outgoing.

This morning she did quite a bit of gardening, then headed to get a shower at the waterfall.
    h.t.t.p.s://i.ibb.co/xLtP3J2/08-02-19-11-50-10-AM.png

As she was leaving she ran into a friend and got to talking.
    h.t.t.p.s://i.ibb.co/KGmKYqk/08-02-19-11-53-18-AM.png

Which delayed her daily clean-up ritual - she wasn't done until after sunset, and is headed back to the mainland to get some dinner and bed.
    h.t.t.p.s://i.ibb.co/8cvG8yP/08-02-19-11-56-25-AM.png
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    vXaS0YQ.png

Here's a picture of my emo sims taking a dip in their formal wear in a red pool ;) Thought I'd try something different, haha.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    @SpecialKH Your screenshots for everyone to see!:
    SpecialKH wrote: »
    This is Lani Wasso - she's a native child and lives in volcano valley encampment. She is living off the grid, growing her own food, selling paintings, playing the guitar, and making her way as best she can. She's pretty cheerful, warm and outgoing.

This morning she did quite a bit of gardening, then headed to get a shower at the waterfall.
    08-02-19-11-50-10-AM.png

As she was leaving she ran into a friend and got to talking.
    08-02-19-11-53-18-AM.png

Which delayed her daily clean-up ritual - she wasn't done until after sunset, and is headed back to the mainland to get some dinner and bed.
    08-02-19-11-56-25-AM.png
  • Kaylen34Kaylen34 Posts: 78 Member
    Water safety rules should always be followed...

Fan-Passes-Out-B-Lister.png

Don't worry, she was up and fine a few moments later. But it sure did make for a funny photo op!

There are no bugs just new features. the pic is awesome.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm doing this for fun, I already have all the pack. :)

One of my sims is swimming with a shark. Don't worry, no sharks or sims were harmed. lol

66475660_1311198329030459_5748387407242199040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQm4LO6LHvyzpnYVBEHzQro0gXv3TUb4UZnRJ65L4C4Qf-FWodtG0f2EjHU-wL6SFWIj0UFtABgpbTpH3Ph4wdGJ&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=a81df2a43851d95149179e6160a62cb7&oe=5DA82A84

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I have all the packs so far also, entering just for fun:

Can't imagine a better place for a merman (Duane Talla in this case) to sleep:

z4r7DK3.png

Also this, just because its the cutest thing that happens when your sim swims around Mua Pel'am:

HyXnDKu.png
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited August 2019
    JoyPLfV.png
    Maureen Sullivan (from my main Sim family) nails a trick slide at a water park I made B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Shaquille and Timmy swimming with thier corgi, Peaches.

fYmqbVQ.png
    image.png
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member

My simself floating in her newly made pool before going into work... :)
    dt9U4Ztl.png
  • TheSillyArchitectTheSillyArchitect Posts: 17 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Sul sul Simmers!

Don't you think it's time to have some fun with another giveaway in the forums? So do we! The theme this time?: water! Water is essential for life and many of the activities we do are related to it - it's the same for our Sims!

09pnowy61cel.png

Swimming in Sulani? Fishing in Sylvan Glade? Jumping in puddles? You choose the activity - a water activity!

How to enter the giveaway?: Take a screenshot of your Sims doing an activity related to water, and post it in a comment below for a chance to win one of the 3 Stuff Packs we will be giving away!

Details and rules:
    • Winners will receive 1 Stuff Pack of their choice. Codes are for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac, Xbox One or PlayStation 4*, and if you are selected as a winner, the Stuff Pack you pick must have released on the platform of your choice before the 22nd of July of 2019.
      *PlayStation 4: Only for PSN Accounts using the Europe, America, and Japan PlayStation®Store. If you are selected as a winner, you will be asked for the country of your PSN Account.
    • Entries are accepted from 22nd of July to 8th of August of 2019 (GMT), inclusive.
    • Only 1 entry per user will enter the draw, regardless of how many screenshots you post.
    • The Stuff Pack code winners (3 in total) will be announced between the 9th and 12th of August of 2019, and will have 72h from the moment winners are announced to claim their Stuff Pack. 3 winners in total, one Stuff pack for each.
    • You must be 18+ to participate.
    • EA's User Agreement Applies

We are also hosting separate giveaways on our language forums! Do you speak other languages as well? Check out the links in the Spoiler below ;)

gotta wait till the 16th before ill be able to post, great stuff and best of luck to everyone.
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2019
    This is my favorite screenshot right now. Two of my favorite sims on a date at the pool :)

JGqGee2.jpg

(I know they're not technically in the water, but I can't play the Sims right now and this was the best screenshot I already had. Hope it still counts :# )
    Post edited by gemjas on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    gemjas wrote: »
    This is my favorite screenshot right now. Two of my favorite sims on a date at the pool :)

JGqGee2.jpg

(I know they're not technically in the water, but I can't play the Sims right now and this was the best screenshot I already had. Hope it still counts :# )

If you have Island Living and your sims have already shared their first kiss they can kiss in the pools.
  • SalemSvartulvSalemSvartulv Posts: 123 Member
    2vCXCxr.png

Here we have two of my sims, Aiden and his wife Janelle, "skinny dipping" into the omiscan baths in Selvadorada xD
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    atD6iLR.pngDelphine has some fun with her dolphin companion, Flipper.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • magnetunemagnetune Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims cooling off with a water balloon fight!
    h.t.t.p.s://66.media.tumblr.com/5302dca5e4ab6c95509d30d352138026/tumblr_pvoe5pu72g1vaz52ko1_1280.pnj
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    This is @vjesci picture so that everyone can see it... :)
    vjesci wrote: »
    My sims cooling off with a water balloon fight!
    tumblr_pvoe5pu72g1vaz52ko1_1280.pnj

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited August 2019
    A cool selfie. (Also she managed to get her husband, daughters and dog in the background)

fbj24w.png
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    07-19-18-1-59-01-AM.png

Name a better pool activity than doing your homework. I'll wait.
  • CinnabonPillowCinnabonPillow Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey how do I post pictures on the sims forums? I would just link to imgur but I'm new and unable to comment links. :)