Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Machinima Series - Eternity Falls

65615901_2819664038063493_6177556211794182144_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeGWTM3A3Dc6ZmdsOgI8UZhlysmbeVP3pmQ5KAYY-Y9TekQb27Pmn9ZIvS3y-s61OHWue7ZQ4Doihb8cWPJvlWNX-FwCF8FdNGF9_NxlBrEZRg&_nc_oc=AQl3XIpliynkzsKMxW57BxlXY9sitSltZ___VQ134H_Fyn1A1rEUqHo0xHwKdjmPYUeJeQD7j31EvrfXp199aDQE&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=476df2b4f6a7a2dde4e68bdd8f7a32d4&oe=5D7B80F8
SYNOPSIS: The disappearance of a local waitress opens an investigation that impacts the residents of Eternity Falls, changing the trajectory of their lives forever.
Learn more about the series and the characters @ https://pcomstudios.wixsite.com/eternityfalls

Comments

• GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sounds great, i love a good mystery, especially if it has a bit of a dark undertone. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, i have never actually finished any of my machinimas when i was still making them (Across several games, mainly failed cause my team kept falling apart and i lacked resources) but i have a lot of experience when it comes to story writing and filming, over 10 years in fact. Anyway, i'm still looking forward to the release whether you need help or not.
  • Pcom77Pcom77 Posts: 34 Member
    Gguy wrote: »
    Sounds great, i love a good mystery, especially if it has a bit of a dark undertone. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, i have never actually finished any of my machinimas when i was still making them (Across several games, mainly failed cause my team kept falling apart and i lacked resources) but i have a lot of experience when it comes to story writing and filming, over 10 years in fact. Anyway, i'm still looking forward to the release whether you need help or not.

Thanks so much for your offer to help! I don't think I've ever coordinated with someone while working on my Machinima's over the years, aside from voice actors of course. I'll keep you updated however. It's a massive project with around almost 20 roles to cast which I finally completed a few days ago. You can get more up to date information at my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pcomstudios/ Also hoping to finally get the Series Blog site up soon. Thanks again for your interest and offer to help!
  • GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've recently been convinced to get back to directing myself and i'm already starting a project. This means that i'll be more busy, but it doesn't make my offer above any less valid, i'm still up for helping you if you are to need it.