Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for some mods :)

Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
So there are at least two mods that I'm looking for

One: A mod to have the auto lights from The Sims 3 into The Sims 4
So when you walk into a room that light stays on till you go to sleep or leave the house

Two: A mod to stop people from wearing tourist outfits
I live in the city and when I go out of my apartment almost all of the main game characters (Premade house holds like the Goth's, Lansgrab's, ect.) are wearing a hat, Fannie pack, floral shirt, ect. I would like them to just to wear their normal clothes

If anyone knows any mods or such to solve these problems of mine, I would be very appreciative if you would tell me! <3
animated.gif
Origin ID: Willows_Ashes
The Sims 3 ID: Delly621

Comments

• pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Auto lights are already in TS4. Just click on any light while in live mode and there will be an option to enable auto lights. :smile:
  • Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    Auto lights are already in TS4. Just click on any light while in live mode and there will be an option to enable auto lights. :smile:

Yea I know that, the thing is I want it to stay on when I leave the room and then turn off when I sleep or leave the house. They currently turn on when you enter the room and off when you exit the room :smile:
    animated.gif
  • PlainConeyPlainConey Posts: 40 Member
    the second mod is manageable using mccc, I think?
    Idk well enough about mccc because I haven't messed up my game with it that much, but I think mccc can disable the 'situation' outfits (such as those tourist fannypacks) and replace it with whichever outfit category you want (everyday, formal, swimsuit...)
    tumblr_pveqn05fFL1u5990do1_r7_1280.png
    PlainConey wrote: »
    Idk well enough about mccc because I haven't messed up my game with it that much, but I think mccc can disable the 'situation' outfits (such as those tourist fannypacks) and replace it with whichever outfit category you want (everyday, formal, swimsuit...)

watz mccc?
    animated.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Delly621 wrote: »
    PlainConey wrote: »

watz mccc?

MC Command Center. Here's some info about it, and the page includes a download link. You'll have to scroll down a bit to find it, because first it talks about installing mods, and then if you want it has info about 4 other mods on it. :|

levelskip.com/simulation/5-Must-Have-Mods-For-The-Sims-4
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Bienchen83 has a mod for tourists outfits if I remember correctly.
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Bienchen83 has a mod for tourists outfits if I remember correctly.

And this is for TS4?
    animated.gif