Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Active SimGuru List

HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
Hello! I’m returning after a long time because of the “Build Your Bundle”, which to me, I feel like I’m paying the packs for what they are worth. :smile:

Is there a list of all the active (currently still working with the studio) SimGurus? I’ve noticed that almost all of the announcement threads and pinned posts are of Gurus that have already retired... :/

Which SimGuru actively checks and participates in the threads on the forums or communicates with the player-base in forms of other social media?

I’m asking the questions above to see if the team at the studio are actually observing what we are discussing about and are serious about their statement on The Sims 4 with having “even more content” coming in the near future.

wB2Zykl.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
  • Options
    Hmmm. That thread doesn’t give me a “list” as I’ve mentioned in my OP. It just shows me tweets from very few SimGurus. @SikoahGrace
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited August 2019
    Here is your answer: That's the best we have to my knowledge. You will have to do your own research on the guru list probably Sure lots of people will benefit from that if you choose to share it.
    Here is your answer: Guru's frequent twitter more than the forums. They quit frequenting the forums awhile ago. The few mentioned are the most active on twitter. Good luck. B)<3

Edit to add: sorry about the short answer before. I was scarfing my lunch down while fending off two cats and a puppy. :D
  • Options
    Seems very underwhelming. With the current state of the game, I would expect to see a lot more activity from the community managers and gurus.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    @SimGuruNinja Probably the most well known guru that comes here and adds input in threads and responses to players. (Pretty sure he lurks here on the forums as a ninja usually does.) >3>

And I believe @SimGuruGraham and @SimGuruFrost maybe? Either way, it's easier to use twitter among anything to relay anything to simguru since it is convenient and fast among with guru's that handle things like bugs. Also they stay active at the AHQ with bug reports as well and always asking for people's save to be uploaded to something like cloud so they can better pinpoint bugs they haven't seen or been able to recreate.

Course not seeing Simguru's constantly active here doesn't always mean they aren't aware of discussions and feedback here.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    SimGuruMrESimGuruMrE Posts: 35 SimGuru
    Most Gurus Lurk in Forums and post on Twitter....
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Although not a list you can probably find them all here.

https://twitter.com/TheSims/lists/official-simgurus?s=09
  • Options
    SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,189 SimGuru
    Although not a list you can probably find them all here.

https://twitter.com/TheSims/lists/official-simgurus?s=09

FYI, you are able to see a specific list on Twitter as well :) Try this link...

https://twitter.com/TheSims/lists/official-simgurus/members
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Awesome! Thanks Graham.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited August 2019
    SimGuruMrE wrote: »

I knew SimguruNinja couldn't have been the only lurker here. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruMrE Awesome! Thanks so much for chiming in!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    SimGuruMrE wrote: »

Who you callin' a lurker?

Ok ok. You're right.