Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Been a while... how often do you use the 1st person mode?

124...Next

Comments

• BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    Other (maybe comment?)
    Only tried it twice as it made me feel sick so it's not for me.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Never cause I forget it's there
    I normally forget it’s there as I don’t really like using it. It seems to make my game crash nearly everytime
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I forgot it was there, tring it while snorkeling sound awesome!! :) So remind me how you make that work again??
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ocassionally check it out
    Simpkin wrote: »
    So is anybody using it?

I did it recently while one of my sims was doing something, but I forgot what I had my sim do. :#
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Only in certain situations
    I just tend to use it when it isn't a busy day in the household or when my sim is going home from another lot; I slip into the First Person Camera and see how different activities look like in my sims' eyes.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I meant to try it out again with one of the sims in my current save but I haven't got around to it yet.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Never cause I don't want to/like it
    Never. It makes me seriously ill. I do have a few family members though that have fun with it now and then - just not me.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Love how so many people don't use it. What a waste of time. I know the Simguru did it in his free time, but it's still time spent. :P
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    I'll use it within certain situations, like if i'm walking my dog, or using the Aqua Zip in Sulani.
    I also use it when all my sims are sleeping. I'll go into first person mode and view things as my pet running around the house really fast.
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    But I hate it as much as I hate SPOILED EGGS.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• gretchend417gretchend417 Posts: 41 Member
    I want to try it at least once, but my answer speaks for itself. :)
  • MaWhilMaWhil Posts: 29 Member
    I hardly use it. Only occasionally just to see for fun, but I don't really like it.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    I honestly wouldn't use it even if I'd remembered it was there.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Never used it so thought I’d check the thread to get some ideas for when it would be good.....after the amount of people talking about motion sickness though I know i’ll feel sick in moments so maybe not for me!
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    I don't use this often myself, but I showed it to a 10-year old that I got into the game, and he LOVES doing this. So much so that when play with him, I've had to ask him to stop just for a bit because it makes my head spin. LOL (It is a neat novelty, though)
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    It makes me nauseous so I can only use it for a few irl minutes before I get so nauseous I can't handle it anymore. It's a shame really because its quite cool but I just cannot handle the head wobble apparently
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Hyper_KeyHyper_Key Posts: 26 Member
    Barely ever becuase most of the time i forget it exists. Other time i get motion sicks, so it's really a mix of forgetting/not liking it
  • Drzombae1Drzombae1 Posts: 37 Member
    I would hate it I think
  • franka44021franka44021 Posts: 125 Member
    I did not remember there is a 1st person mode, but I wouldn't really be able to observe with the camera in 1st person. I will give it a try when I next log on.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I use it every now and then. I absolutely love it and I'm so glad it was added as a feature.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    I've been using it ( since you reminded me ;) ) when I snorkel, jog, ...things that I want to look at what is around my Sim first hand. There is so much I was missing. The beautiful sights :) I have to back away from my screen a bit so I can handle it and I move my mouse the way I want to look and keep it steady. ( that last part helps alot)
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I've used it a couple of times, but mostly I forget about it.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    Other (maybe comment?)
    [quote="Stutum;c-17173758"]I had no idea there even was a 1st person mode. [/quote]

Me either
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I'm never aware of it. Can you still control your sims in 1st mode? I might like to try it to see if it's a cool thing for my sims play.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Totally forgot it was a thing. Probably a good thing tbh, I usually dislike 1st person mode games
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/