Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited July 2019
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    @angeljess26 so u live in australia, do u know the old series "The Tribe"? (Anyone here?)
    Filming location is New Zealand but maybe you know this series a bit better.
    It was for childrens (90s - 2000era) :smiley:
    Right now i think i should try to make some sims in style of "The Tribe" characters :blush:

Greetings everyone!
    Talking about Australian children series from the 90s, have you watched The Girl From Tomorrow? I did, well as a teen. Was awesome!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Never saw it.. but i think it didn't came on tv here in germany. Looks interesting! We even had just 2 or 3 seasons of "The Tribe" 'cauz it became to brutally for children... :neutral:
    I tried Googling it. I'm not sure I found the right show.
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0274988/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Exactly this is the right one! I liked "Amber" :sweat_smile: Well i was a child at the time. Right now i thinking of creating "Ebony"
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    I’m pretty sure I didn’t watch either of these shows. @goodFeel93 yes I live in Australia, down the bottom of the main land.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited July 2019
    Well my little sister loved the series "McLeod's Daughters" Maybe u do know this series?
    It was about a cattle ranch in the australian outback. I saw a few episode with her long time ago :smile:
    Or u absolutely not into television?? :sweat_smile:
    @goodFeel93 *watches a DVD while posting on my ipad* 😀 I know of McLeod's daughters, I didn't watch it though. At that time (late 90s early 00s) I was watching things like Buffy the vampire slayer, Dawson's creek and Daria. As for Australian shows the main ones that spring to mind that I have watched are all saints (hospital based show), blue heelers (a police show) and home and away (soapie). Parts of blue heelers was filmed near where I used to live.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Well i know Buffy but never watched it :sweat_smile: My other sisters (with a house and two dogs) loved "Charmed" But it was bout witches right?
    Daria? From "Beavis and ____head" This cartoon? :smiley:
    edited July 2019
    Charmed was about witches (watched a couple of episodes at some point).
    Daria did indeed start out on Beavis and butthead, then she got her own show (this it what I watched).
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Yeah i remember Daria was a bit "weird". It was on MTV here in germany loooong time ago.. like "Celebrity Deathmatch" i loved this 😁
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Current Deal

530 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 655 / 897 / 27% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 381, # 435)

Upcoming Deals

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

531 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 848 / 1584 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, # 740)

532 ) Cloud 9 Counter Island / 25 / 50 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

533 ) Boyfriend's Blazer / 26 / 76 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars

535 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 29 / 61 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 53)

536 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 212 / 427 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, but less than # 378)

537 ) Wall of Greats / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: It's Game Time; Man Cave Compilation

538 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 759 / 1797 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624)

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

540 ) Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

541 ) Zen Again / 485 / 842 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, # 868)

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Wow, I thought I was "keeping up," but clearly there was a glitch. I went days without seeing anything new. I even specifically refreshed the page a few times because it seemed so strange that nothing was happening. Now that I think about it, I wasn't even seeing new posts by Regina, so I should have known something really was wrong.

@goodFeel93 I was in a Weight Watchers meeting Friday last and a woman mentioned they were having temperatures over 100F back in England and breaking records. All the stores were selling out of air conditioners.

I was a big fan of the original Charmed series, 1998-2006. They have recently rebooted the show, and I am totally underwhelmed by it. They cut out a lot of the story from the first three seasons and jumped to certain characters and story points straight in the first episode. I only watched a couple episodes before giving it up.

@angeljess26 I never knew that Daria started on Beavis and 8utthead. But then, I only saw a few episodes of either.

From Australia I remember watching Prisoner: Cell Block H about female prisoners in a high security prison. It was a drama about the staff and inmates of a fictional prison. I remember the show being extremely intense at points. Oh, I watched this as an adult.

And from Germany, recently, I watched a great series called Dark about a tear in time. I am waiting for season 3 with great excitement.

Hopefully my browser will behave and I won't have to catch up on days of posts next time.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    @Jude525 at the time Daria was on I didn't know that she had been a character on beavis and butthead first as that was something I hadn't watched, I learned this fact later. I haven't watched prisoner, I know of it though.
    I think most of the tv shows I watch /have on DVD are American shows.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current Deal

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

Upcoming Deals

543 ) Finest Living, Finest Cooking / 1218 / 1983 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: December 2011 Compilation Set
    Includes: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels

544 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower / 40 / 62 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

545 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

547 ) Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper / 27 / 61 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; When Worlds Collide Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

548 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 165 / 593 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 31, but less than # 462)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 370 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    549 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 216 / 475 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 916, but less than # 959)

550 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 686 / 1029 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 750, but less than # 695)

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

552 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 224, # 289)

553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Current Deal

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)

563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) "O" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

Current Deal

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    *waves* - I hope everyone is having a great day!
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited August 2019
    Me1620 wrote: »
    *waves back, "sweating profusely"*
    latest?cb=20121226023502
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »

@Me1620 Thank you! I hope you are having a wonderful day also! I am so grateful for the Daily Tracker it has helped me tremendously! I also check in to see what Regina has posted, which keeps me current.. I have gotten so many great deals! :) I could not have done it without this forum!!
    Greetings y'all!

I think my edited IP is finish... i had so many trouble and it was such a mess. CAW destroyed my saves often but I had backups 🙏🏼 It isn't really perfect, and I had to remove a few isles. (Well i added a waterfall).

I exported it so many times into my game and experienced with some things.

I think it' s better to play now. It's getting stormy here where i live.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
    Current Deal

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

Upcoming Deals

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Greetings y'all!

I think my edited IP is finish... i had so many trouble and it was such a mess. CAW destroyed my saves often but I had backups 🙏🏼 It isn't really perfect, and I had to remove a few isles. (Well i added a waterfall).

I exported it so many times into my game and experienced with some things.

I think it' s better to play now. It's getting stormy here where i live.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

@goodFeel93 I understand how you feel.. I am having so much trouble with EIG right now.. I hope you are able resolve your editing with CAW.. I have to admit CAW is not an easy tool to use sometimes.. Hope you have a nice weekend and that it is not stormy all weekend!
    Thanks @LMC6255 and yes, i exported my world one last time and now i'll play with this world. Doesn't matter how it looks 😅 Hope u have a nice weekend too! Everyone here of course 🙏🏼
    Current Deal

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

Upcoming Deals

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)
    Show Stopping Styles Collection is not eligible for the CYS discount.

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation

602 ) India Inspiration- Tanchoi Touches Top / 16 / 45 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles; India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @Lexers615 - I am sorry that "sweating profusely". Just think, in five months you will be chilled to the bone.

@LMC6255 - I am glad you found our forum and very happy that we are able to help you.

@goodFeel93 - Bravo for your persistence. Years ago, I tried drawing a road and editing the terrain in CAW. My attempt lasted about 10 minutes.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top