Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 In Sims 4

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I made the Wan-Goddard home tonight:
    07-31-19_7-49-26%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

My Sunset Valley now looks like this:
    Willow%20Creek%202.JPG?dl=0

BUT... uh oh, I just realised that there is not enough space for everyone, as there are still about 14 SV families to put in! OH NO!
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @elanorbreton You see, that's the issue with The Sims 4. You can't imagine one neighborhood to be an entire world because it technically won't fit everything. This is why I spread my Sunset Valley Sims across the different neighborhoods according to their background story or lore. :smile:

GALLERY: hestiah23 <3

---

D83l0H2.png
    Jack Bunch taking a stroll.

2Fj2pnv.png
    Husband & Wife, Marty and Justin Keaton fire dancing at the Island Bluff.

---

wB2Zykl.jpg
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    You guys should band together and make a Sims 3 save for TS4 :smile:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I’ve never recreated lots from previous iterations, but have recreated sims. I might have to try building some of the homes I built in TS3.
    Marnetti wrote: »
    You guys should band together and make a Sims 3 save for TS4 :smile:

I’m in the works right now. Just need to finish up a few more families.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    Community request:

Papyrus Memorial Library - 30x20

——

Sunset Institute of Modern Art - 40x30

——

EverFresh Delights Supermarket - 20x20

——

Le Petit Shark Pool Center - 40x30
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @Hestia You can make sims of any age with just 1 trait, I accidentally did it once and was able to share to the gallery. Of course, that wasn't my intention so I later took it down. But it is possible to do so. The game does not require you to use all three available trait slots

@afai1261 I did that once and thought it was a glitch or something, cool to learn that we can indeed do that on purpose. @Hestia Now you can do them any way you want! :3 You should start an youtube series like the Sims 2 ones made by DramatiSim (previously Whitey28), i really love that format of videos.

@Karon I’ll get this sorted once I purchase a studio mic. :smile:
    wB2Zykl.jpg

----

1Ztlmnq.png
    VJ Alvi shoves his dad, Iqbal Alvi.

6DJtcJn.png
    Miraj Alvi.

----

wB2Zykl.jpg
    Hestia wrote: »
    Community request:

Papyrus Memorial Library - 30x20

——

Sunset Institute of Modern Art - 40x30

——

EverFresh Delights Supermarket - 20x20

——

Le Petit Shark Pool Center - 40x30

I'm half way through making the Frio house, but I will try to fit one of these in after work tonight.
    @elanorbreton I can’t wait to see what you’ll upload once I get home!

All I need to do is finish the roomies household tonight. :smile:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Studio mic and a new pair of headphones should arrive eta 5 business days. Looking forward to recording again. It’ll be The Sims 1, The Sims 2 & The Sims 4.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    02YPFB6.png
    Stiles McGraw

ujkRSkE.png
    Tamara Donner

ogohPhH.png
    Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

3CnCxzi.png
    Emma Hatch
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Okay, just finished the Frio home, I had to make it slightly smaller to fit the Lot so it doesn't have all the fencing:
    Frio.png?dl=0

@Hestia can you please let me know which way round you want each of the Lots you requested? ie. for the pool, do you want the front on the wider part of the 40 x 30 Lot or the narrower part? same for the others.
    edited August 2019
    @elanorbreton

Pool: 30x40
    Library: 20x30
    Grocery: 20x20
    Arts Center: 40x30
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    Hestia wrote: »
    @elanorbreton

Library: 20x30
    Grocery: 20x20
    Arts Center: 40x30

What I meant was, which way around do you want the Lots built? ie:
    Lot.png?dl=0
    (Sorry, I don't know what putting 30x40 as opposed to 40x30 means).
    The first two digits would be the front @elanorbreton

Eg. Front x Side

I hope that made sense. :#
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Ah, okay... going to start one now :)
    cz5nXWnQEbudz4g3MzWIbQubh814Ojt2OnoaO5LO-Xd9P96Tjd5dQ_Xi9HWgVhyKz8Yo5GpaInCczB50JBGlnY2XaTaK8cGGHJL0r9ztpnnXrcXtRJe9H8cSP1Xo1LHnZCaDX0G_h0gTUw_8mIYBjIE=w498-h280-nc

Can’t wait!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Lol. So here it is... Le Petit Shark Pool Centre.
    Shark%20Pool.png?dl=0

I enlarged it slightly to fit the Lot size. Also, so that it could be classed as a pool with the sims 4 rules I had to add some chairs. So I put a small dining area and bbq near the enlarged front area. You may just be able to spot them behind the front palm trees.
    I’ll download this as soon as I get back online. :smile:

Friendly reminder: I’ve completed all of the Sunset Valley Sims. It’s now time for me to create the final project mentioned above, the Oldie x Pleasant x Burb family. :)

If I happen to find anymore missing Sims to add during the Sunset Valley timeline, I’ll queue it up as the next thing to do.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Omg this is one awesome thread I enjoyed every minute of getting from page one to here so have bookmarked to make sure I can get back to it easily lol

@elanorbreton

what a wonderful thread starter and idea I love looking at what you have done and am hoping to see more. I also hope you are going to upload some of those lovely builds to the gallery at some stage? -)

@Hestia

absolutely fabulous work on all those 3 sims I can defo see the resemblances and I completely agree with another player who posted that @elanorbreton and yourself make a fab team in this respect and as a player who tends to stick to S3 then 2 next I am already thinking if further S3&S2 influences were around in my 4 game I feel it would personally make it a lot more enjoyable :)

well done both of you i love <3 what you have done/are doing :)
    edited August 2019
    @Karon

I am sorry to hear you can no longer play the S3 series without lag I am so grateful that I can play all series including 1. I love your The Art & Love house, the Aquarius Atrium so hopped over to MTS download that and just wanted to thank you for your creation :)
    Ok, busy evening tonight! Here is the Papyrus Memorial Library:
    08-01-19_9-21-11%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Due to the Lot size it had to be shrunk somewhat, so there are some slight changes on the inside as well where things could not be placed accurately. I also had to change the roofing slightly. Sims 4 roofing can be quite frustrating and that is the closest I could get it.

@SPARKY1922 so nice to see you here! I have uploaded almost all of the builds to the gallery. Feel free to check them out at elliebreton

Hi @elanorbreton

As you know I don't play S4 very often but I love this idea of having S3 lots and look a like sims to play with which will make this game more appealing/interesting for me whenever I feel like playing. Thanks for providing your gallery ID as when I am next in game I will download your lovely builds and follow so that I can download any further builds you make in future.. :)