Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How long is your average play session?

124...Next

Comments

• Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Different every time
    It all depends on the real world and if I find another game more interesting. Zoo Planet is coming soon so less time with the Sims.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    edited July 2019
    3-4 hours
    I would guess (because I've never really paid much attention to it) that my average session is roughly 3-4 hours. I mostly only play on the weekends, sometimes a little bit when I get home from work but that's only if I'm really obsessed with whoever I'm playing with at the time. I definitely used to play longer when I was younger, but I can't sit for too long anymore. My 3-4 hours includes me getting up to wander around my house occasionally. A lot of the time I play while waiting on laundry to finish drying.

Reading through the responses, and I get why people like previous iterations of this game more and claim that they could play longer, but I don't think that's so much S4's fault as much as it is the age of the player. I definitely played S2 & S3 more than I play S4, but I'm not as young as I was when those games were out. *shrugs* Just a thought.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    5-6 hours
    If I play, I play looooong. Basicly I forget about time. :P
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    Different every time
    I don't usually pay that much attention to how many hours I play and it can be anything between 10mins to 8 hours, I think. It depends on whether I have something interesting going on in the game and whether I'm feeling creative or tired.
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    5-6 hours
    Depends on what I'm doing. Usually I start with building things, that takes a few hours. Then I go into playing an actual household, that takes another few hours. So I say on average about 5 hours.
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Different every time
    it depends on if it is before work or after work. Or a day off. on days off all day with breaks to cook meals, on work days around 3-5 hours :)
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Different every time
    However long I have time for at a given moment. Some times, I can only afford to play for 30 minutes - 2 hours, and then sometimes I will binge play for an entire weekend.

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    7-8 hours
    I do more creating for the gallery than actual playing.
    Nowadays, I go MONTHS between each session, so that's why I can sit down and play for so long. It's when I have nothing to do that day and because I've spent so long away, it feels a bit more "fresh".
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Different every time
    I play games more than I watch tv; The Sims is the game I play the most and as an adult my times vary because I have stuff to do and I play other games as well.

Back in the early 2000's though I was only allowed to play on the weekends and when on vacation from school. I would sometimes bing play on regular Friday nights and stay up all night so I could maximize my weekend time; and when there were 3 day weekends and half days on Fridays forget about it.
  • AnisaerahAnisaerah Posts: 26 Member
    Different every time
    Either less than an hour or all day off and on. There is no in between lol
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    5-6 hours
    I actually play between 3 and 6 hours, mostly between 4 and 5 so. Only when I have time (this means... vacations). When back to university, I play around an hour if I have the time. I think I spend most of my time organising the cc I have and downloading more, hahaha.
    gGelhII.png
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-2 hours

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    Different every time
    My play time on the game depends on what I'm doing usually. When I'm creating a new household and making their house, that alone takes me about 4-5 hours. When I'm actually playing with the household, it can vary between 2-8 hours :p
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    9-10 hours
    Yes, I am not normal. Mostly I play 8/9 hours straight...
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    7-8 hours
    when i turn it on i really like to get into it. so i play for hours. plus, i like to get the world perfectly setup which takes so much time.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    Different every time
    It depends on the day and if I have something else to do. I don't play everyday, I tend to play for a couple weeks and take a break for a couple weeks to do other stuff, then come back to the sims. When I do play, I tend to play 1-2 hours on weeknights when I have work, and about 3-4 hours on weekends when I am free.
  • damageincracingdamageincracing Posts: 275 Member
    <1 hour
    Usually less than half an hour. Pretty much long enough to get bored because there's nothing to do, irritated because you can't visit a neighbor without having to load, and fed up because all the mods and things I've downloaded to make the game fun and playable no longer work because of the last patch on a game that's supposed to be third party friendly. I still play Sims3 more because it's a better game.
  • Hyper_KeyHyper_Key Posts: 26 Member
    5-6 hours
    a few hours a day, when i play. Most of the time i only play a new expansion until i get bored of it and then don't touch the game until something new gets me interested.