Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BUNK BEDS - Yes or no?

Yoo boi.. Just decided to make a quick poll on if you think bunk beds are needed. lol.
them/they

BUNK BEDS - Yes or no? 205 votes

Yass.
89%
Akl500PCK213GoldmoldaricmnfrshBluefairy286Sara1010PIceyJaprilrosestoryyAllearslisamwittCamkatBreeNillaPlayerSinger2010leigheAlrynnBloosmooasimbsimWillowG145elanorbreton 183 votes
I wouldn't care
9%
simgirl1010friendlysimmerssmurf45bluepinkishBabykittyjadebenson2006Meegie1977XxAirixXrjssimHermitgirlLiELFCupidddd994NorthDakotaGamerDrakosRavenSpitLady_BalloraCheetahAlyssanetney52Nushnushganay 20 votes
Waste of time and resources
0%
Bagoas77Evaliyn 2 votes

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Yass.
    and loft beds
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yass.
    Sure, why not?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yass.
    Yes, I want bunkbeds for toddlers and kids especially.
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    Yass.
    I feel like it would take a while to make but i think itll be cool.
    them/they
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Yass.
    Yes, the sooner the better!
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Yass.
    Hello Simmers! yes to bunkbeds! then i would consider a bigger family :)
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Yass.
    Best way to stash sims away.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I wouldn't care
    I don't want them and I wouldn't use them, but I wouldn't exactly call them a waste of time and resources since they seem to be highly requested.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Yass.
    I don't particularly care about them, and I wouldn't be upset if they didn't get added in. But I'd like them for all the people who want them, and I could see myself playing with these now and then.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    I wouldn't care
    i would not use them unless needed
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yass.
    Are you kidding? I made the mistake of buying an apartment with the On Ley Line lot trait- I NEED bunk beds because the second room is way too small for two kids beds instead of the one I was expecting :s
    funny-gifs20.gif

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Yass.
    These are soooooo needed.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • bethanyandpewdiebethanyandpewdie Posts: 5 New Member
    Yass.
    Bunk beds would be really great to have! I remember them in sims 3 and I love being able to make cool kids rooms with them and save space.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,874 Member
    Yass.
    I’d like mezzanine beds.
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    Yass.
    You could probably find a lot of CC beds - I did that and it works, i guess, but its laggy and sometimes it doesn't render right. Look on TSR.
    them/they
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yass.
    Yes, they are needed. Sometimes my sims have a very small house and I have to limit them to one child simply because there's not the space for the child's bed and their toys in the bedroom. Then the child stays until Young Adult or later if I want to make them inherit the house.

I'm not sure how a loft bed idea would work in Sims (at least not the way loft beds are intended to be used.) But I know bunk beds have worked before.

Just don't give us c r ap p y (really? the game's rated T and that word is censored?) 5 energy bunk beds, even though that's super realistic...
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yass.
    Bunks are super convenient with children, especially in smaller homes. And adult-supporting bunks could be used in barracks or dormitory style housing, or camp cabins, or lots of places.

My guess is, if we ever see a University expansion, we'll see bunk beds along with that.
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    Yass.
    Sindocat wrote: »

My guess is, if we ever see a University expansion, we'll see bunk beds along with that.

We didn't with Sims 3 University. But I believe they were put in Generations or something.

Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yass.
    Bunk beds are space savers. They'd be handy in apartment lots with a lot of sims.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Yass.
    What Sim kid doesn't want a bunk bed
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I wouldn't care
    I think they will come eventually and are wanted. I can't see using them... wait prisons. Maybe I do need them.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Kristy983Kristy983 Posts: 26 Member
    Yass.
    They'd be useful for people who do challenges like 100 Babies, Prison, Asylum, Orphanage... anything that required several beds in potentially small spaces.
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Yass.
    Definitely for my kids!
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Yass.
    I would like them! Definitely would be used in my game.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Yass.
    Yeah I’d use them a lot for my sims’ kids, especially in my 100 baby challenge. I always wanted a bunk bed when I was a kid so I can live vicariously through my sims :D

The one thing I worry about is that when bunk beds are added they won’t have a proper energy gain. I hope that they do add at least one bunk bed with energy 10 or even just 8.