Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic! Speculation!

12346...Next

Comments

• IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    mock68 wrote: »
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    the g word is a slur towards romani people so i'm hoping they call the outfit or potential npc just a fortune teller, not the g word.

Since when has 🐸🐸🐸🐸 been a slur or offensive word?
    I didn't know it was.

If only there was some way for you to learn about things you didn’t know.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • elisequeeliseque Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm happy as long as there's no zombies popping up from the earth every time the full moons shows up like they did in TS3. Made me crazy.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Honestly, as long as we get a decent power tree and a neat new world, I'll be happy. But it would be super duper nice to have a new wishing well, child witches/wizards can go to a magical school instead of the typical school, and that school has uniforms and is active, and is possibly even a boarding school (sorry, I'm a major Harry Potter fan and am DYING for a Hogwarts).
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    I've already mentioned my wants in several threads and in my signature. But I thought of a cool, feasible spell: if you have Cats & Dogs, your witches can (temporarily) turn sims into cats and dogs. That way, we get a fun spell that reuses a lot of previous content, which is something The Sims 4 loves to do.

I'm also holding out for a Sims 1-era toadification spell, though. Bonus if we can choose when the sim turns back to normal, so I can have a permanent toad collection.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    I cannot wait for this! The BB stuff is going to be awesome to play with and will provide more building options than currently available which I love!

I will probably play with the pack when it first comes out (like vampires) then not touch it again, unfortunately. That's okay though because building is my passion in this game.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I cannot wait for this! The BB stuff is going to be awesome to play with and will provide more building options than currently available which I love!

I will probably play with the pack when it first comes out (like vampires) then not touch it again, unfortunately. That's okay though because building is my passion in this game.

Share your builds! Some of us can't build worth a toadstool and will be looking forward to the creative lots that other people share. :)
    #Team Occult
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    I've already mentioned my wants in several threads and in my signature. But I thought of a cool, feasible spell: if you have Cats & Dogs, your witches can (temporarily) turn sims into cats and dogs. That way, we get a fun spell that reuses a lot of previous content, which is something The Sims 4 loves to do.

I'm also holding out for a Sims 1-era toadification spell, though. Bonus if we can choose when the sim turns back to normal, so I can have a permanent toad collection.

yeah or maybe into objects like statues so I can make a beautiful garden to entertain my guests in :smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free