Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 4!!! (EPISODE 27- SEASON 4 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW GAME!)

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Man, I could need some lifting up, my cat just peed in my room even though I cleaned the litter box just yesterday...

Ouch, that's unfortunate. :(
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Ahhhhhhhhh, the suspense is killing me :grim
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    IT'S THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR...

IT'S TIME...

TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF SEASON 4!!!

HOLD ONTO YOUR SEATS, ITS GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!!!

PLEASE FIND THE EPISODE BELOW:

EP27: SEASON 4 FINAL

GOOD LUCK FINALISTS!!!

:):):):):)

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

@YJB19299 @HayloHusky

@twiddle3 @kittymeow @icmnfrsh @Shadami @SimTresa @ninjakid150 @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens @Tigerblu11
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Here we go, For the last time this season. :mrgreen:

Who's it gonna be?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Congratulations to Luke! You really deserve this!
    And the episode was awesome!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Congratulations Luke/Haylo!!! A well deserved win. :)

Thank you to those who voted Maya for fan favourite, Maya is very honored.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Congrats Luke/Haylo! A well-deserved win!

Commiserations to Yannik/E-Kat, It was a close one, only 1 vote in it, you both done really well. :)

Thanks Smarties for a really fun season! I look forward to Season 5, Also congrats to Maya/Kitty on the Fan Favourite win! ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    My reaction and thoughts!
    Firstly, congratulations to Maya / Kitty for winning fan favourite! I believe we all knew that would be the outcome, so it's nice to see that Maya got rewarded for being herself with $10,000 and a trip!

Secondly, WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I WON!!! That's awesome!!!! I am absolutely flawed and gobsmacked that I won! Especially after I came into this season, and went through most of this season feeling I could never win because I won last time!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me in the end! I appreciate your votes, and I appreciate the people who voted for Katharina / Yannik to win too. Both E-Kat and Yannik both played awesome games and I think they also deserved to be crowned as winner too! I think he did a fantastic job, especially for someone who hadn't played before, and I commend him incredibly for the game he played.

In fact, had I been on the jury, with how everyone played this season, I would have had a really hard to choosing whose game I respected and felt deserved to win the most. So I really appreciate everyone that played this season, and for the jury for voting!

I am really really happy that Luke won the season. Story-wise, the story that got written for him and the character journey he had from naive child to self-confident man, really had a fantastic conclusion at the end to have him be crowned the winner. I really loved Luke as a character and to see him succeed with the game he loves and in the eyes of those he cares about, is something I'm really happy to see!

Obviously, I couldn't have won without the talks, chats, alliances and strategy that went on with pretty much everyone this season. Had no one been keen to talk to me, or align with me, or play the game... There was 0% chance I would have won. So thank you to everyone who made this season what it was, whether you went head to head with me and wanted me out, or whether you were by my side and were there to play with me through it all, I really appreciate everyone who gave this season their best shot! Especially to all the new players that hadn't played this game before.

And thank you to Smarties for hosting, writing and putting all the effort into this show! I love it, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates the work that you put into the show ^^
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Weird, I got my 1,500 badge too. :D
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    af72bebf72cd245fe96ee4f1c9d9f05e.png

What a great time to get this badge XD

I also got the likes badge too XD

02ed0c379bd5470b241b2849f310d145.png
    af72bebf72cd245fe96ee4f1c9d9f05e.png

What a great time to get this badge XD

I also got the likes badge too XD

02ed0c379bd5470b241b2849f310d145.png

Only thing missing is 1000 insightfuls XD

Congrats on winning again mate! Just shows that the social game is what it's really about. ;) You're pretty much the Lewis Hamilton of Abnormaltiy now XD
    Will you prolong your reign now for a third season though??? We'll have to find out! XD

(also, is this your 4th Sims reality victory overall? You got two Mole wins and two Abnormality wins in the bag, iirc)

Kinda surprised to see Luke win though, judging by the wording of the votes I expected a 3-2 victory for E-Kat.

Lovely touch to see the comp guest stars reappear as after-break announcers XD Though I'm shocked that Pook and Godric didn't start a fight again XD And that Europa didn't try and burn Willow at the stake :sweat_smile: Maybe they did thatafter the camera's went off though. Smarties, got any hidden footage of that? XD

I didn't expect Maya to be the HOH behind Shirley's eviction though - I honestly expected either Haylo or Yannik to be behind that.
    WEEK%2B8.jpg

Teresa looks in pain here though. :o Ouch...

NEXT SEASON.... A new house, new housemates, new comps, new insanity... But how will it exactly unfold? We'll have to see XD
    Banner.png
    *My comment XD*

I'm way overusing those XD's :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
    (also, is this your 4th Sims reality victory overall? You got two Mole wins and two Abnormality wins in the bag, iirc)

I also won No Privacy once back in its day, and was so close to winning a second season but it got cancelled XD So this is technically my 5th win overall.

I also won No Privacy once back in its day, and was so close to winning a second season but it got cancelled XD So this is technically my 5th win overall.

Oh right, my mistake :sweat_smile: I got Carlito and Alabaster confused.
    Banner.png
    You're also still in the running for a third Mole win too.
    Banner.png
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Congts to Maya/Kitty for fan favorite, which didn't surprise me! :)
    Congratulations to Heylo/Luke too. At least thsi win counts! :)
    image.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    - Literal magic mushrooms :joy:
    - MAYA: Maya can't remember, Maya had a little bit too much wine.
    :joy:
    - YAAAASSSSSS. Maya deserved the fan favorite vote. :) And Porsha deserves coming in 2nd
    - PORSHA: Just tell us already, gurl is gettin' a sweat on from all this intensity.
    Yeah :grimace:
    - Congrats, Luke/Haylo! Two wins in a row! I think it's safe to say you're the king of Abnormality. :)
    - Oh, the Get Famous money vault! :D To think that when this show started, GF hadn't even been released.

Thanks for hosting this, Smarties. :) It's been a ride, but we finally saw the conclusion.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Btw, @Keyenpeydee told me over Discord that he's interested in joining next season. Might want to keep that in mind when tagging people :)

@Smarties100
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Does our community have a Discord server? Have we have this conversation before and I just forgot? It’s an interesting idea
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    While I’m here, CONGRATS Haylo! Second win in a row! It was so close between the two of you, I had no idea who would take it out at that last minute. Bring on next season!
    edited August 2019
    WOOOOO! Congratulations Haylo for winning Abnormality!! :mrgreen: Second win in a row man, you're THE king now, I bow to thee :joy:

Well, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be a bit upset, I mean especially towards the end I worked really hard for this, but Haylo really earned his place at the hall of fame here. I mean his social game was THIS good, and I really mean that. And on a positive note for me, I can use this for two things.

1. Create a character that would really deserve the win ;)
    2. Now Rebecca can be the first winner from the YJB branch ;):joy::tongue:

Thank you SO much Smarties for choosing E-Kat this Season, she might have been a handful sometimes, but I loved playing with her. :smiley:

Congratulations Kitty/Maya for Winning the fan favourite Award, honestly it would have been questionable if it was any other than our dear Maya, although we had a strong Season of great characters :) And thank you so much for 6th place, call me crazy, I expected last place :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Does our community have a Discord server? Have we have this conversation before and I just forgot? It’s an interesting idea

I'm open for that idea, I mean at one point I asked people from the modelling community if they were interested, and now we have Kitty from the Modelling community and Shadami from the SimLit community, maybe we can reach out to more of them, then we can have bigger seasons ^^
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

I'm open for that idea, I mean at one point I asked people from the modelling community if they were interested, and now we have Kitty from the Modelling community and Shadami from the SimLit community, maybe we can reach out to more of them, then we can have bigger seasons ^^

Yeeeees!! :smiley: That's a great idea!
    Banner.png