Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing my legacy on the beach, when...

My first generation gives birth to TRIPLETS. Not only triplets, but my FIRST triplets in the 200+ hours I've played this game. Sounds just like my kind of luck.

JDOrEZN.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PhillipaErdnussPhillipaErdnuss Posts: 74 Member
    Congratulation to the Triplets! Enjoy the fun it is for caring for them. :-) Once one of my Sims had Triplets. I am still recovering from it :-)
    Phillipa Erdnuss
    Mayoress of SimCity and all associated districts
    Let this cart-button disappear!
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I bet the only real challenge raising triplets is if you have aging enabled. Otherwise, there is always plenty of time for everything.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    Wow. Congratulations. :)
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I bet the only real challenge raising triplets is if you have aging enabled. Otherwise, there is always plenty of time for everything.

Playing three toddlers on the beach with limited resources is what I’m nervous for 😝

• Options
    BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2019

Playing three toddlers on the beach with limited resources is what I’m nervous for 😝

Explore the cave and comb the beach, it's amazing what they find and some of it is worth a lot 😁
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member
    Aw, so cool! Yupp, it's not very difficult to raise them, BUT it get's more tricky if you need to run about fishing and collecting to make a living. Enjoy! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BESS73 wrote: »

Explore the cave and comb the beach, it's amazing what they find and some of it is worth a lot 😁

I’ll have to try the cave! Haven’t done that yet! They do make a decent living just off the fish trap alone, but I wanna be able to have lots of options!
  • Options
    Aw, so cool! Yupp, it's not very difficult to raise them, BUT it get's more tricky if you need to run about fishing and collecting to make a living. Enjoy! :)

Are you kidding?! I find ONE toddler challenging! lol!
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    If you have seasons disable the storms...
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    The room tool without the fencing or walls is free if you need to shelter the wee darlings. Or you know just use a huge roof and stick a door on the side of it, thats free too, except of course the door.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Wow, triplets on the beach. Congratulations!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    The room tool without the fencing or walls is free if you need to shelter the wee darlings. Or you know just use a huge roof and stick a door on the side of it, thats free too, except of course the door.

Good ideas! Thank you!

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,670 Member

Are you kidding?! I find ONE toddler challenging! lol!

Ha! I meant while they are babies and can't go anywhere :) Gets a tad heftier when they are toddlers, but you can find a good routine which makes it easier.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member

Good ideas! Thank you!

Your very welcome! I picked up that trick from TheSimSupply on YT, I've been using it excessively ever since lol