Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thank you!

When I left off, the whole family had just gotten the call that Cindy died. Everyone was really sad about it, except Raina. Raina was happy about how miserable her family was. (She has the evil trait)
    TwYqZw5.png

Parker hugged Salem to try and cheer himself up
    XwDz0V3.png

Aiden didn't have school since he had just aged up, so Parker read him a story in hopes that would make him feel less sad
    mIzWlQZ.png

Parker hugged Aiden and assured him everything was going to be okay
    oQzizJK.png

Then, Phoebe showed up at the door.
    8EkX7cV.png

And of course she made a beeline for the computer
    qmzMq3T.png

I made over Aiden's room since he's a child now and I was pretty happy with the results
    EyNmK3Q.png

"This is my bed now"
    KgJbyIC.png

Raina got home from work and was happy about her promotion, and also still happy about how miserable her family was
    ZHplTxq.png

Parker was not happy with Raina. How could she be so happy about the family mourning the loss of Cindy?
    aQTs20z.png
    N8YX5Ez.png

Parker really didn't want to have to do this, but he couldn't stay married to someone who acted like this. So he and Raina got a divorce.
    CX0A95f.png
    3deXfem.png

Parker was still sad about Cindy's death and the divorce, so he thought swinging with Aiden would help
    kXtarlw.png

The next day, it was Aiden's first day of school. He played with his new doctor playset when he got home, because Parker was still at work.
    A0ArugK.png

The day after was Summerfest, so Parker invited his family over. Also, Beatrice is an elder now, Abigail (and Rachel, but she's not in this picture) is a teen, and you can't really tell here, but Avery is pregnant. I also didn't fix all of their outfits when they aged up so Abigail's looking like a mess.
    KCvuXcw.png

Astrid and Alexander ate some veggie burgers that Parker grilled
    Y2v7FIK.png

And so did Adrian (I wanted them to sit together but I guess that bench can't fit all three of them)
    Oe9UkYP.png

Here's what Rachel looks like as a teen
    06sZOQn.png

Astrid had fun in the kiddie pool with her aunt Brooklynn
    Knp0xLW.png

It was hard to get a decent picture of everyone because there wasn't enough room to put chairs around the fire and the fence was hard to get around. So, this will have to do.
    zzGlFUK.png

Aiden lit a sparkler
    BJAIyoS.png

And so did Parker
    ih8Qm4W.png

So this was a pretty wild update. The divorce probably looked like it happened really fast and also came out of nowhere, but they have actually been married for awhile, and I also didn't want to keep her around if she was just going to be happy every time her family was sad about a relative dying.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited July 2019
    @O-meezy beautiful marriage 'till I got to the mass murdering part....
    dang @mia_noelle97 why are the most beautiful sims always evil....
  • Options
    Got some updates:
    they kept fishing in the glades...
    fcDUxJl.png
    6Dk0WOh.png
    and finally...
    efOfRxK.png
    Lucolas also gifted us a mounted vampire squid:
    iyoOnqo.png
    and a lot of fishes to make bags, so we're fine for the time being (Cassandra too has the guilty drinker perk, because I was afraid she would drop eating the ambrosia)
    the well gave us the death flower in the end
    xUBMN9L.png
    and Caleb planted it because I totally want to keep it...
    TFwAlZD.png
    when the flower was ready, Caleb was able to cook the ambrosia...
    ZNW6xJb.png
    z3tpD4b.png
    Hi82TJJ.png
    1tO7gDV.png
    UjKQTiS.png
    this way, he brought his girlfriend back!
    lpI82OR.png
    fIgA9Er.png
    Q4BGqxW.png
    on talk like a pirate day, this happened:
    d2SguP9.png
    EhxB0Hw.png
    so look who we have here:
    3ZAxDFK.png
    I wanted to get my hands on him to rank him up, and get him some skills and promotions, also, the first thing I did was step him into the spotlight....
    along with Johnny, we got Major Whiskers.... and I never had this happen in my game before:
    QMZonxX.png
    Pr0yaV7.png
    hx6gmk6.png
    sYN0kcw.png
    They were talking.... the Major also enjoys singing on Johnny pratice on Cassandra's violn...
    Xnmchl7.png
    and vampires powers are not the only thing Caleb can teach Johnny, Caleb maxed violin skill as a teen...
    DWBLz8t.png
    Lilith is a 3 star celebrity now, and people started to bug her...
    3utaPL6.png
    today is New Years Eve, and it's an important day for Caleb and Cass... this is the day they meet, in this place.
    AryCZsh.png
    so after the party was over
    V0xAwSR.png
    he had something to ask her:
    ifcQfTK.png
    dcVzlye.png
    rBaNc2j.png
    TBGhlHN.png

now I have another problem:
    fevur9t.png
    w8uEm4L.jpg
    who on earth is Burger?!!

luckily we're almost there with the money... because things are getting complicated in this small apartment.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Okay, sorry folks, I got to a few more of you, but I'm going to have to try again tomorrow to get to the rest of you. I'm doing a major overhaul in my game and condensing two saves into one, because I am still trying to make room for the island living expansion and it's making me crazy LOL.

@Daephene

I guess I should age up my Alexander and see what he looks like. @AngeliqueAdelaide just put her fixed up, grown up, Alexander up, and he looks really good. I guess what you need is to put glasses on him so you can't really see him LOL 😄

I keep hoping to see all of you guys' Sims out and about more often, but I really think that people with toddlers rarely go out. At least in my game. 🤔

I do wish we knew what caused that moodlet from losing the swimming suit. I suppose I could try looking it up, it would be too bad if it was because he has the erratic trait, because I don't have any Sims with that that I play 😅

@RedDestiny92

I'm going to head over to your other thread as soon as I'm finished with these comments. I'm glad to hear there's another update.

It was pretty surprising for me when that other scientist from inside the library came walking out and went up to Don 😄

I quite literally didn't know who he should talk to 😅

But yeah, you raised a good point. Maybe Penny should remind him that this isn't Malcolm's fault entirely, maybe he should have helped a bit more 🙄

Oh my, I just discovered that you have an update on this thread too!😳

Kavani is absolutely adorable in how much he wants to take care of Celia. I wonder what Nipo knows that she won't tell him. It does seem to be quite unusual for Celia to have become pregnant in the first place. So what more could there be than that LOL?

I can't believe he's going to get them a new place to live, I would think he'd need to be right close to the ocean, so I guess there must be a lot of waterfront lots. That will be fun to see. Oh and if puppy too LOL

Those tan lines are really funny 😄 I still haven't managed to get this computer ready for this expansion. Everything I do to try to make room for the expansion makes me have more and more work to do 🙄

Anyway, I'm very glad to see that her life is going well.

Whitney, on the other hand... I guess you could say her life is going well, but boy do I feel sorry for those little boys. it would probably be better if she put them up for adoption. Can't believe what an evil witch she is 😠

I hope that Lia is actually happy with Uku. She seems to be smiling in the picture. She certainly has come a long way in her pregnancy! I'm sure we'll get to see her new little one soon 😊

@Becka28

Thank you for your comments on Strangerville.

I really laughed when I saw that soldier's earrings also. I didn't notice them when I was playing, but then when I was looking at the pictures I couldn't believe she had those on.😄

I actually can't remember if she had a perky walk but she had such a happy face and she was talking to him so intently that it just made me think of perkiness 😉

Doesn't Summer have that silly perky walk? I think she does 🤔 I guess she needs something that makes her not perfect also 😄 That's so funny that you had to make your Sim have something be just a little bit off 😊

And yeah, those "after kissing" looks are my absolute favorites! 😍 I probably have hundreds of them with Ian and Lawrence lol. I don't blame Alana in the least 😉

It I would be sad to think that J can make it look that good when it isn't real. But just between you and me, I made copies of those guys for the kind of flirting that goes very far, because my Sims have the same annoying habit that you mentioned. Showing up and finding their partners' cheating on them LOL, and I didn't want to mess up my game just to write a story 😄

It's just crazy how quickly the three of them can seduce someone though 😳

Sometimes you really have to work for it, you know? Not with these 3. Malcolm would be able to do it too, because he got that "enchanting introduction" trait that Penny has. But neither Don nor J have it, and their charisma isn't that high either. They are just actual Casanovas lol

Don deserved to get caught there between them, lmao. Although, he's doing it for the greater good now, right?😉

I love your drifter challenge! I think I understand how it works now. Who writes up the rules for these things? They are so particular 😳

The thing I love the most about this one is that you can only play the one Sim, I'd lose my mind, honestly 😄

First question though, what is "agave abode" produce?

It's so funny that her bed is outside 😄 well okay, bed, toilet, shower, everything is outside.

She and Charlie are wonderful together. ❤️😊

(Isn't the slow dancing animation from a mod? I didn't know they could do those autonomously.)

Their wedding is so cute, I love her "foot up" pose 😄 and from what I can see of her house it looks wonderful!

But honestly all of it is just amazing! As I was reading I could not believe that Charlie just kept staying alive! I was so sad to think he was going to die when Adam was still a toddler! But he made it until he was a young adult 😳❤️

It must have been how in love they were.😊

His sad face at her levitation is so funny. Lmao

The boys are both very good looking, btw. I love how one got blond, and one got black hair.

So what will happen to the others now that you're playing as Adam? And does he get money to start with? I love that picture of he and his dad at his new lot 💙

@BMSO

You did an absolutely awesome job with your story about the skeleton. I love the conversation that they were all having, their expressions matched what they were saying so well!

When Jeice said, "Oh yeah, that's what we all need... Here we are all forced to live in peace on this blasted Island in some wacky game and here is a skeleton." I really laughed out loud. It was awesome 😂😅

And yeah, Raditz certainly doesn't get to say anything about a cowplant trying to eat him if he didn't feed it! 😅😄

This was great ❤️

@Morkovka

Thank you, I was hoping that it would surprise some people LOL.

It was hard to let Raj become infected, I only did it because I knew how to go about making him get better. My main Sims, that I play all the time, Ian and Lawrence, also did the Strangerville mystery when it first came out, and I was not willing to let either of them get sick. LOL so I had other people with them to always check the air for spores and stuff, and I wouldn't let Lawrence touch anything 😅

They are going to get the things that they need soon, they just might not be too happy about what they have to do to get it. 😉

@SiliClone

I'm reading all your updates and getting more and more nervous. Did you set some sort of calendar thing that will have to happen if you don't get the ingredients on time? Like, as in, can't you just reset whatever you set up? I don't have Seasons so I don't know how those calendars work.

Anyway, I can't comment on everything but I really love how hard everybody is working to save Cassandra, I just hope it works 😔

@AngeliqueAdelaide I'm reading all of your updates too, but it's after 5 in the morning so I can't comment on them right now. 😅

I am so happy to see Gunther in the picture, it's so cute that he was calling her all the time. And that's so funny that he doesn't even know that she has those little girls 😂

That should be an interesting realization.

@O-meezy

Goodness, that was a beautiful wedding in the beginning! That was a gorgeous dress and I loved her hair and makeup and everything!

Did you have a feeling that the problem with the sunlight was going to happen? Or did the wedding go on longer than you expected?

It's just too bad that those memories will be associated with her wedding day 🥺
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking nope, it's just a rule I imposed on myself, just to make things more interesting.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited July 2019
    Recently, Pixel's an elder. Unfortunately, that means he could go at any time:
    07-28-19_9-00-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe's having her last few moments with Pixel:
    07-28-19_10-24-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    …Oh dear...Looks like he's gone.
    07-28-19_10-35-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    This was heart wrenching to watch (and listen):
    07-28-19_10-35-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-28-19_10-36-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-28-19_10-36-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-28-19_10-37-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The Grim Reaper looks at the sad faces. 'Well, he had a good life' he said.
    07-28-19_10-37-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He notices Chloe. 'I'm sorry for your loss, madam' the Grim Reaper said.
    07-28-19_10-40-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It's quite alright, Mr Reaper. I know you're just doing your job' Chloe said, her sadness quite evident. She was especially close to Pixel.
    07-28-19_11-03-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the Grim Reaper left, she puts the gravestone in front of an oak tree, and mourns the loss of her companion:
    07-28-19_11-18-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy goes upstairs and has a good cry in his bed.
    07-28-19_11-37-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Likewise, Tiffany, Wendy and Sophia:
    07-28-19_11-44-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin comforts Shine:
    07-28-19_11-45-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Wendy hugs Roddy:
    07-28-19_11-47-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Benjamin works on a grant application, whilst Roddy plays the piano to try and cope with Pixel's death. It is working:
    07-29-19_2-15-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the grant application is finished, Benjamin teaches Roddy to play the organ:
    07-29-19_2-52-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Shine continues to teach Sophia how to play the violin. She's almost mastered it!
    07-29-19_3-18-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy takes a break from learning the organ. Grandaunt Berry comes over to visit, and sings duet with Roddy:
    07-29-19_3-22-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awesome voice, sweetie!' Berry says, smiling. 'Thank you, Grandaunt Berry!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'How are you holding up, Roddy?' Berry asks. Benjamin had called Laura and Advarius to tell them the sad news. 'I'm holding up fine. I'm more worried about Aunt Chloe, though' Roddy said, sighing. 'Chloe's known Pixel since he was a cute little kitten, and they've been best friends ever since' Berry said. 'Chloe hasn't released his spirit to the netherworld yet, and opted to strengthen the connection to the physical world' Roddy said. 'Well, maybe one day, you might see his ghost! Now come give Grandaunt Berry a hug!' Berry said. She gives Roddy a big loving hug:
    07-29-19_3-23-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Berry finds Chloe at Pixel's grave. 'He had a good life, my dear niece, and you've done an excellent job of taking care of him' she said comforting Chloe. 'It doesn't make it any less painful, Aunt Berry' Chloe said, with tears still in her eyes. 'Death can be heart breaking. At Olivia and Marsten Divine's funeral, Benjamin cried his eyes out. Laura, Advarius, My wife Lucy and Hannah were also very upset. The same happened at the funeral of Bertram and Elizabeth Furystrykar, who were the mother and father of Advarius and Felix Furystrykar, and also my adoptive parents. What I'm saying is, whilst the death of a loved one is sad, they're always going to a safe place at the Llama God's house up in the skies above' Berry said. 'Thank you for the chat, Aunt' Chloe said, drying her eyes:
    07-29-19_5-28-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, my dear niece. Goodbye!' Berry Bliss said, smiling and waving. 'You're welcome to visit anytime! Benjamin gave you a key, after all!' Chloe said, waving cheerfully. Life without Pixel was going to be strange. It was like there was a cat shaped hole in everyone's hearts. Of course, Pixel would visit from time to time in his ghostly form.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SiliClone glad to see Cassandra back. And I didn't know you could get the deathflower from the well. I have one healthy plant that I have saved in my library back from before they ruined grafting so it doesn't work (well is so rare it may as well be useless). So it is good knowing another way besides fishing you might get one. I was so excited to see Johnny that I had totally forgotten he was living with Major Whiskers. I think that was awesome. I would move that household in!

@RedDestiny92 enjoying all your Sulani updates. I love how there is always more to know and find out about the different characters. And those tan lines LOL. If that guy gets himself blackmailed into giving Whitney more children then he is even dumber than I thought. Wanting to know more mermaid secrets now. and as always the dolphin steals the scenes.

@AlwaysAsking they do seem to be able to access the passionate romance mod and slow dancing mod autonomously - it is just a part of the options wheel like anything else (it gets annoying when a teen walks around goosing everyone and getting them angry). As you can see I couldn't get rid of those mods but they are small and well maintained.

I really enjoyed building Beatrix's house and tried out some ideas I hadn't used before. I have never had a laundry even though I have had laundry day for a while so I thought these two were neat and responsible and I could handle it.

The rules of the challenge are by Vihisha and she has a youtube of her lets play. So far there are 24 chapters. Some get quite interesting (not just building) and one heir has to run a bachelor like challenge to find their mate. another has to do a photography treasure hunt while fulfilling certain aspirations etc. I never claim to have completed challenges formally because somewhere along the line I will bend the rules for the sake of the story or for my sims good. I try not to cheat the money making aspects though. AND the travel / lots you can/can't visit in this challenge are sooo long and change every generation so I sometimes make small mistakes. But it saves my brain from thinking up ideas all the time.

When Adam's brother ages up they are even more different - Adam is hot, blonde and athletic while Bu Wei is dark haired, wears glasses, is a geek and is cutely tubby. But they are best friends always.

Don't fret about Alana et al - they will be back. I am presently thinking up a few things for them to do as the house is full and I think it is one more date and the soulmates aspiration is done.

You are too sweet with your sims -I have a feeling I would be infecting quite a few of mine so I could laugh at them (its just as well I don't own Strangerville) although I do think I wouldn't do such a horrible thing to Lawrence if I were playing him.
  • Options
    Adam’s story part 1.

Adam's story is more complex because of his goals. So I have broken it into parts.
    Goals build a house worth 40k on Crick Cabana
    Starting funds 0
    Marry a working sim (pizza delivery, mail man, nanny, repairman etc)
    Start the outdoor enthusiast aspiration when the heir ages to a child and complete before they are a young adult.

Adam hugged his little brother Bu Wei then set out to meet his challenges in his new home – Crick Cabana at Willow Creek.
    WJUXsFQ.png?2

Beatrix was worried about her baby, but Charlie told her to give him a chance and let him learn – she had managed when she had to do this at the same age.
    cQkbq0i.png?2

Of course as soon as they finished eating, Charlie snuck out to check on Adam.
    o3dOslH.png?1

Charlie couldn’t keep a secret from Beatrix and confessed he had checked in on him and that he was concerned that their son was not prepared for a life of challenges.
    Beatrix rushed out to visit Adam. He was dirty, starving, smelly from loosing control of his bladder and absolutely exhausted. He had raised his starting funds of zero simoleons to zero simoleons. He told his mother that he loved her and admired her and didn’t get how she had managed.
    I4vRAIs.png?1

His mother reassured him he would see things much clearer the next day and many things would be available to find and sell. She showed him a nearby park bench for sleeping and went home and worried and cried all night.
    In the next few days, he finally learnt how to fish, found some plants to harvest and even found some valuable minerals from excavating promising looking rocks. Charlie and Beatrix visited everyday.
    ryVHjyp.png?1
    ONh7Pas.png?1

Of course Adam’s heart wasn’t really in being a drifter, he wished this was a get famous challenge – he had spent his youth perfecting his talents and looks and he was expected to garden and fish???
    EREJuh7.png?1

And then Adam got the phone call I had been dreading since he became a toddler. Charlie had finally passed away. Adam felt guilty – he worried so much travelling had exhausted his father.
    hfwapK0.png?1

Charlie was a good ghost dad. He kept Adam company.
    25aJQYB.png?1

And invited the family out for meals at restaurants. Bu wei aged into a teen one day after Charlie died (add baby, toddler and child -1day on normal aging and thats how much extra life Charlie had).
    fMdpGCz.png?1
    56NBbVx.png?1

This giant plum came on Adam’s lot and set everything on fire and kept on adding logs and enjoying the results.
    5839g61.png?1

He had been there to rendezvous with Olivia Lewis or Spencer or whatever….. @Alwaysasking this is why I avoid tents – Adam has tent and randoms want to woohoo in it., No one touches an open air bed.
    8WdeVHM.png?1

(This man is not right – he is enjoying the fire and the fight with Olivia way too much.)

Dating Woes
    Adam started a club for young singles. He really liked a young girl who was a daughter of Don Lothario and the Calliente girl with the red hair. She was pretty but so boring. Grey moodlets swamped Adam’s mind.
    RYThYsZ.png?1

And then his mum was spying on him, could this date get any worse….
    rhYt4nP.png?1

…. Yes Alice Kim-Lewis passed away while trying to bring out his dessert.
    fkI7TUc.png?1

Adam met a nice girl called Hailey Munch and their date was much better. (and no one died).
    Prp4nwK.png?1

He also met a man named Gordon who walked along the path next to his lot everyday. Gordon was shy and quiet but liked so many of the things Adam did. They soon talked away like they had always known each other.
    5Zn7HjZ.png?2

Hailey and Adam went on another date.
    KYfMKlj.png?1

Hailey was way too excited about woohoo in a tent.
    5ErT0nk.png?1

The next day Bu Wei and his mother invited him to geek con. (where are your usual trousers Bu Wei – this choice is hideous but at least you have trousers so I will shut up)
    CqhplKZ.png?1

Adam found Gordon there. He wanted to see if he could move their relationship to the next level. Gordon is a loner and his stress and anxiety at the claustrophobic festival made him snappy and rude.
    4JCo762.png?1

Later that evening, Gordon called and invited Adam to the Ruins. They lit a bonfire and snuggled. It was quiet and private and Gordon felt comfortable.
    DLFqdzf.png?1

Adam showed off some of his best moves.
    IuUZUOa.png?1

Gordon was impressed and they snuggled some more and exchanged numbers.

Who has Adam's heart?
    Adam was working in the entertainer career. He earned his first star of fame.
    wSRleWd.png?1

His mother is his biggest fan.
    w67KCit.png?1

He started earning more money and his garden was profitable so he completed the initial stages of his house.
    PqKdgtI.png?1

And bought some cats
    Peanut
    C4fgvKS.png?1

And Waffle
    Pi8tA2Y.png

His Dad proved to be the funniest ghost – repairing every single thing he haunted and broke.
    CULIEkc.png?1

Gordon enjoyed hanging out everyday before and after work.
    DWjrdVo.png?1
    cLQ8OqE.png?1

Then Adam went on another date with Hailey.
    oJY60sR.png?1

Hailey surprised him by proposing – he accepted.
    fXXfEQb.png?1

His mother was so pleased – she thought he wasn’t going to find someone before she passed away.
    mCTaA55.png?1

Gordon calmly accepted the suggestion that they should cool it and just be friends.
    efjkx5O.png?1

I am not sure either of them hoped it would play out that way. Adam wants to be chased and Gordon is too shy and self conscious to believe Adam really wants him.
    siVyOXq.png?1

Of course they can be friends, this is not awkward at all, no one feels the unresolved tension here. Beatrix breaks the fourth wall.
    ZVEOI7t.png?1

Adam's wedding
    And then the day Beatrix dreamed of seeing was here.
    yjjIQbi.png?1
    lgYEfBP.png?1
    Ecb0eDe.png?1

The best way to describe Hailey here is smug – the cat who got the cream.
    InOVE1E.png?1

This is just more proof that Max Villareal is evil – he wasn’t invited and chose to wear this!
    GD2BN7I.png?1

Lets just stand here and stare at each other.
    qTK2T2s.png?1

And then sit here and stare awkwardly on and off at each other.
    pl43iDA.png?1

As always you can’t hide anything from a mother sim. She is not impressed.
    lUQQb4F.png?1

The night ended peacefully…
    3DUeAyi.png?2

Beatrix was so happy and proud.
    FsqpoVI.png?1

Next morning Adam got the second heart breaking phone call he didn’t want to hear- his mother had passed away. He went straight to Bu Wei and they comforted each other.
    Zdsm0QJ.png?1

She also liked to meet Adam at restaurants and fixed everything she broke in his house.
    465FQbT.png?1

Soon Adam had some great news. He was going to be a father.
    yBh3te6.png?1

He finished off his house ....
    oRGJYC3.png?1

When his heir becomes a child he has to complete the outdoor enthusiast aspiration but until then he can continue to produce songs, work out and practise guitar.

Meet his lovely baby girl Bondi.
    C5qQg3Y.png?1

And there are zero prizes for guessing Gordon's surname as his Dad is a premade and they look so much alike.......
  • Options
    Quick update... I summoned all the mersims to flag them for no age, because I don't agree with Maxis choice to make them age at the same rate as humans... mermaids as far as I know, are immortal (that's why eating mermaids flesh is supposed to give immortality)
    TA7nbib.png
    THlusTl.png
    while they were talking outside, Raj came out, and I think I found another couple I will ship for the rest of my life... so I sent Caleb to play match maker...
    wFHqqkh.png
    Tuwct7D.png

sbN5Lnu.png
    Geeta making bad decisions...
    EC1dLKI.png
    Ukupanipo making bad decisions...

7ZiMcCm.png
    rcZtKuc.png
    Clover agreed to be turned, only one to go...

and... we did it...
    kbeh1b5.png
    v79TRDC.png
    we got back the Wolfsbane Manor!!!

I left Johnny in the old apartment, to keep an eye on Miss Hell and because I love that apartment.. and Cass went home, because i have 2 kittens on the way and I need rooms to train the coven...
    Now this house, is a nightmare for me... I tried to make over many times with no success... Still, we don't have the money for makeovers right now anyway...
  • Options
    @Becka28 you can get it all: the flower, the angelfish of the youth potion, only one at once though.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    @RedDestiny92 Kavani is adorable :love: Whitney is not :rage: Can she get eaten by sharks or something?

@O-meezy Omg what the hell those vampire ladies were thinking? Dying on somebody's wedding is mauvais ton. Could have at least brought unbrellas. The guy with boobs is highly unsettling too :/
    Otherwise a beautiful wedding indeed, Avery looks stunning! :heart:
    I'm glad the cake can fix it all for Zion at least :D

@mia_noelle97 Ah, Raina seemed like such a lovely girl. Was she evil before aging to young adult?

@Becka28 I don't really get challenges, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to complete any because they are too... well, challenging :D I'm curious about yours tho! And I love your funny little comments :)

@SiliClone I'm glad they brought Cassandra back! I'm not getting too happy because I assume something horrible will happen soon :D
    Yay for the manor! My vampire Sims used to live there before my SSD died with all the saves, I really loved that build. Now I prefer not to put much effort into building :)
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    My erratic genius vampire decided to create a coven club. I figured, I have enough vampires, I can totally do it. One of the club members (I named them the Death Dealers) is my 5-star celebrity vampire (I've done almost everything in the game with her, so she's hyper-skilled, a grand master, and giving Judith Ward a run for her celebrity stars).

During their first club gathering in the cemetery I built (there's a basement under it with neat things like a bar and pipe organ), the paparazzi followed them, and the club members had fun taking turns feeding from them until they passed out. I decided that was a good use of them and left them to their business.

Well that's what you get when you intrude on a vampire coven gathering, I guess.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Honestly, I just totally forgot about the whole sunlight thing LOL
    @Morkovka Yeah, that naked dude kinda just showed up uninvited....
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I never properly introduced Dexter's family.
    VJcAM1D.jpg
    Dexter is my Strangerville's Hero, former S.I.M.S agent and presently a Covert Op agent.
    wRZascs.jpg
    But his true calling is Archaeology, he loves collecting rare stuff.
    9JBhZUX.jpg
    Dexter is happily married to Effie May Ward (adopted sister to Solo Prince Ward).
    O6lG88I.jpg
    Effie is a famous illustrator, but currently she works as Arts Critic and hopes to become Style Influencer some day.
    EP3xf0u.jpg
    Dexter doesn't really understand art, but that's not what he loves her for anyway.
    XBKazYg.jpg
    They have two adorable kids: Alexis and James.
    3sy6Hmq.jpg
    Alexis wants to become Internet Celebrity and has already started her very own video channel with toys reviews.
    EtCMDf1.jpg
    While Jamie is just a toddler who eats well, sleeps well, poops well and is being constantly cute like they all do :)
    They live in San Myshuno and it has been extremely hot there lately, so I took them all to the beach.
    Put sunscreen three times on Effie, because I know what sun can do with such a light skin.
    ppiRchM.jpg
    Eja1tUH.jpg
    Jamie met another of my played toddlers, Maya.
    AHH6GeR.jpg
    kHryRyN.jpg
    b7iSz9q.jpg
    j2tv24T.jpg
    As soon as Dexter went snorkelling this huge Sim was all over Effie.
    AaWIfkk.jpg
    No chance, dude, she's Unflirty, Dexter is way hotter and she has her kids right there :D
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My Sim family had twins (their first babies) on Christmas morning. ❤️
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    In the new household created from the previous post:
    This is also about Raina's story and how she got adopted into the household.

The Leadbridge family have settled into a smll mansion in Oasis Springs, it is just as well because while Harriet taught her natural born daughters everything needed for a simple life, the girls have never had a drive to work a day in their life and their values as they were raised were to treat themselves to a party lifestyle and eventually the big woowho day for each one, the girls never ever want to marry or have children, even the first adopted sister Sandie has the same inclinations.

Unfortunately for Harriet, her rather negative outlook on marriage carried over into the girls pretty heavily, possibly to the point that not even she can convince them to see things differently any more.

After the first few months together enjoying their time, Harriet was out and about admiring Magnolia park, the vibrant beauty of the area, she talked with a lot of people and had a great deal of fun that day. LAter into that day a sad young teenager was walking past, she went over and introduced herself to this girl. The girl introduced herself as Raina and she and her sisters had a big falling out about a week after moving into the area, mostly because their controlling father lobbed a grenade into the open to find his girls and bring them home to keep his dynasty alive in a hyper-controlling manner. Raina's father had managed to contact some friends in this side of the sim world and mail was sent out to the suspected address of the girls hideout which immediately made the girls paranoid and suspicious. What caused the falling out is that Raina forgot to mention to Mia and Anja that she needed to head to the doctors as she had a female concern to deal with.

Raina explained her predicament to Harriet and Harriet took pity on this innocent troubled girl, the two of them sat down as Harriet learned more of Raina. Harriet offered to help Raina by giving her a place to stay at hers, in orrder to hide and protect her from her father, Raina didn't accept at first.

The next day and Raina came to Harriet's place with the address Raina remembered from the day before. Harriet answered the door on a beautiful sunny morning. Raina was in a real manic upset state, she had received a recorded video tape from her father as she tried to explain in between trying to hold back the tears and being fully upset, although Harriet got the idea of whar Raina said, she caught Raina who was about to collapse in a heap and Raina spent the next hour crying in Harriet's arms as Harriet held her tight.

After an hour being comforted and being looked after, Raina was a lot more calmer but still very much paranoid, jumpy while looking at the windows and doors. Harriet asked again if Raina wants to stay at her place and this time Raina accepted. Harriet sent Laurel and Lauren out to pick up Raina's gear, which wasn't much and they dropped her gear off at a specific place, where Sandie the adopted daughter would carry Raina's gear to her new home.

After two weeks, Raina had properly calmed down due to the friendly comforting and tranquil lifestyle she is getting involved in with these women. Raina started coming out of her shell not long after, not that confidence was a problem Raina had but she hadn't explored what it really meant to be apart of a family where there is plenty of love, enjoyment and excitement with late night parties, playing board games, settling up on the sofa in a dimly lit living room watching a nice movie with the other girls and their mother.

Raina woke up one morning and got a phone call from Mia who had fled the hideout a few hours after two of the triplets arrived to pick up Raina's gear. Mia realised that their father had clearly planted a wedge in between the two of them and Mia fell for it. Raina finally explained that she had a doctors appoinment and further suggested Mia talk to the same doctor they both see as proof. Mia apologised and mentioned that it will likely be the last time the two will ever be in contact for fear of their father finding out. Raina mentioned that she found a place to stay and loves where she is which pleased Mia. At the end Mia mentioned that Anja had moved away to another place and hasn't heard anything of her since.

Later that same day after Mia called, Harriet wondered into this large bedroom with three double beds, lots of long nice hanging curtains bringing an oddly relaxing enviroment. Harriet explained that after what happened when Raina got upset a few months ago, Harriet put in a call to adopt Raina as her own child, fearing for Raina's saftey and to make sure Raina's father can't do what he likes. After a few days, Raina's father Dusan was forced to fill out paperwork to abandon his rights to be Raina's father rather than drag this whole thing out into the open through courts about how he is terrorising his daughters and controlling them, let alone the arranged marriages to powerful men he had planned, which would allow Dusan to extend his reach so completely that his daughters would of been forced to have kids with men they don't love and children they don't want, all on his say so.

Harriet got the nod to adopt Raina and now just needed Raina's approval as she sat besides this girl talking about the process and how one Harriet's daughters is also adopted. Raina pondered it for a few moments and accepted. Early next week and it was official, Raina is now a Leadbridge and her new stepsisters were so eager to have another sibling. Raina has been so happy ever since as she wants for nothing and has the life she always desired.

Raina also learned a bit from her stepmother and it seems Harriet's cursed family values continue to be prevalent as Raina is also starting to see Marriage and Children as a problem as well, it is further reinforced by her stepsisters encouraging this type of behaviour in conversations which has Raina more convinced than ever not to go through with any marriage or pregnancy, at least if it can be helped.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Heehee, thanks. Jeice is still pretty sour about the whole thing and Raditz will have to learn to feed the cow plant. xD

Turles closing his eyes a little irritated. "There are so many of these Tur--what you call them here.." (Garrus checking out the scene in the back there).
    tumblr_pv1rrqwn3J1youm2ao1_1280.pnj

The Following Week when Garrus comes to check out the Volcano he gets suprised by the Saiyan Turles.
    Garrus: "Oh god! That smell is just Rank."
    Turles: "Bwahaha!"
    tumblr_pvgis9RWFf1youm2ao1_1280.png

The following Day he nails Nihlus with the stink Box.
    Nihlus: "OH! That's just Nasty! Who farts in a box then gives it as an exploding gag?" Nihlus gagging over the smell.
    Turles: "What's the matter insect, dinosaur..ERM Bird thingy?"
    tumblr_pvgis9RWFf1youm2ao2_1280.png

The short story.. Never Trust Turles when he gives you a gift..

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @Becka28 Like how sweet Walter is, good to see he’s there to comfort his siblings. Aliens again! They’re the worst. LOL with Brock’s disguise, too bad it didn’t work. So sweet they’re celebrating their anniversary. Toddlers with the wild trait can be so cute! Christopher had it and he would sometimes run around naked😅Hope everything goes well with Walter, everything’s working out for Allyson. She’s very pretty!
    @Daephene I’m not familiar much with the Adams Family but I like how Gómez turned out. Wednesday turned out well though. Very nice with your idea for sims wearing costumes to nightclubs, I’m sure it makes them going out more entertaining. No doubt makes for some good shots.
    @AlwaysAsking I would have some doubts as well if I heard about Cecilia’s daughter😅I’ve been thinking of actually having some fun with her. When I took her to the nightclub she started dancing and Scarlets brother Mathias started dancing with her and they became good friends in hours. I saw his relationships and his marriage is gone! Not sure if I should have him married again or have Cecilia’s daughter get in the way and stir some trouble😅. No worries regarding the pet, I made sure Scarlet and her family were okay with it, their house is small though so I’m probably move them for more space. Barry fortunately will not be causing any problems, he was just admiring the picture he hung up🙂. I think he finally has some peace with Cecilia.Will definitely check out your story, having fun reading it. Hope J won’t get in any trouble!
    @Morkovka those photos are very lovely! They both look so cute! Very romantic shots. Really love the younger and older shots!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Vanessa came to visit and asked to be turned...
    Gx3F0tV.png
    2YPhlgB.png
    Lilith aspiration is complete:
    eR2blBu.jpg
    we're training with the coven
    dScNow3.png
    and.... this is just a funny pic
    CkgQyfM.png
    Miss Hell took Luna under her protection, after Markus, she doesn't trust anyone anymore...

she turned Lilith and Angela Pleasant...
    NfvQ0t3.png
    vBRopuy.png
    m0VJc7C.png
    60oimwO.png

and she's making the same mess as always:
    hnenuXV.png
    vh4TG9J.png
    t3N2dNZ.png
    P3qbxIS.png

our team is ready:
    TNgUH1A.png
    wLF3xS2.png
    cdTjsxs.jpg
    JQkm9WT.png
    we only had the ingredients to make two cures for now...
    OhSwbb5.png
    we're going vampire hunting.

g8ldnkf.png
    this guy just turned in front of us...
    r57QRTz.png
    jRuqXVM.png
    nice occasion to try the cure...
    Eyyqshs.png
    Morgan is trying with Arthur....
    E0oee39.png
    but she lost...
    cn0Q2AN.png
    we couldn't get Chad either...
    5J9nX78.png
    ETpzqkM.png
    btw Max chosed this umbrella...
    JY9a6nW.png
    we tried to slay Demetrius... and..
    C6RYz5J.png
    IP7zLJ7.png
    wgpjO38.png
    p1pAdYe.png
    Lilith just lost a member of her coven...
    yTzKkSo.png
    Wolfgang fought Caleb, too...
    4SGSemV.png
    JEJ0lYe.png
    good for him, we didn't have anymore cure...
    tNx2RcL.png
    now the vampires know that there are hunters in town.

BREAKING NEWS:
    THE KITTENS ARE BORN!!
    J972Ryi.png
    I present you...
    5F2W30I.png
    Chestnut (F)
    uSN9M8h.png
    and Pumpkin (M)

oXGSP6I.png

OMG Burger is one of Catarina cats... They are Bartholomew A. Bittlebun, Sr's grandchildren!!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking ah okay, no worries though whenever :smiley: I've got things to do for the Harps heh.

Yeah it's just cause they all have their part, Don and Penny did most of it after all, well you see...Nipo doesn't want you to know yet either ha. I love Kavani he's just a big ole teddy bear. He doesn't have to stay close to water a bath or shower also works however you're right there are a few options to choose from. The lines amuse me too much, I hope you can get it feel all accomplished after you finish everything. Mmhmm a real wicked sister not just snobby but as hateful as he could be. As for Lia she's ..I don't know accepting of him. At least she does actually like him.
    @Becka28 glad you're enjoying it these sims keep me busy so I just have to share everything, I'll have to look at more lines in different outfits. I don't know he's pretty hopeless, we'll see. More secrets to come or be revealed whichever comes first. :smile: gotta love Nipo ha.

Looking forward to hearing how the challenge goes, his parents must have wondered how he got picked for that with more creative skills. Gosh at least his dating got better I hate it when sims die during special times...I mean how rude lol. Gordon just gonna let up like that? Could chase a little bit man go get yours ha. I'm glad things worked out in the end at least the baby can see the ghost grandparents.
    @Morkovka he is precious isn't he ha, if only she could disappear that easily but I still have use for her.

I love Dex's family they are just so cute especially the little ones, that guy at the end has some nerve maybe he was looking to fight and thought he could take Dex but found quickly nothing was going his way in the end.

Awesomes out time to update again.

jhh6WSMl.png

Uku has reasons for being a little off, he knows more than the innocent Kavani and though he couldn't say he loved her he knew it was coming and he didn't want to lose her. She also didn't need to know what he was just yet.
    AsZ7kSpl.png
    Long after he slipped back home Lia was up trying in vein to cook for her family, Keala chuckled as she pricked her finger.

"It's not funny Grandma.."

"Sure it is you must learn to do this safely so you can share all the work of home with your husband."

Lia sighed but nodded all the same she knew she was right but she'd never let Lia cook before this was going to take some effort.
    NWp4DLsl.png
    She went into labor right after.
    EKSNOfql.png
    Isn't he cute?...Forgot what I named him lol.
    ZVI1Yufl.png
    Kavani got Celia to their new home easily..so long as she kept her eyes closed.

"Alright petal you can look now."

"You sure? Its been a while."

"Yeah I guess so." he teased right back.
    g5TykS6l.png

"Oh my...."

"Speechless?"

she only nodded as he grinned.

"Just so aren't worried I don't have a normal job but that doesn't mean I"m compeletly useless." she huffed, there was that wording again.

"Kavani..."

"I know, it's hot lets get inside."

She shook her head but he was already steering her toward the door.
    EMVtFVDl.png

She was stunned again once inside.

"It;s so pretty...you really went all out."

"Not really I left space for you to decorate like you wanted."

1HzNkNOl.png
    "Thank you Kavani it's beautiful....can't believe I'm really here..."

"You're welcome Petal, I'm glad you like it."

Also not my house it comes in the game I just touched it up a little bit for them.
    GiQniupl.png
    I love how she randomly looked around as if really impressed its cute, after the tour he left her to nap so he could finish what decorating he did plan on doing.
    T2pl2xvl.png
    "I dub thee Ty, my girlfriend is going to love you."

His happy yipping said he'd love her too.
    81m26xGl.png
    Celia got up much later heading to get a snack..evenutually distracted by the energetic chicken nugget running to get her attention.

"He really did it..."
    vZNiNWBl.png
    Of course she didn't much time to fawn over the little guy, he picked a good time to become a part of the household she was quickly setting him down and calling for Kavani.
    wlnyi2ul.png
    "Wha....Petal??"

"My insides are on fire!"

"Now??"
    USsJk1al.png
    "Yes!"

After some time she brought in twins...Ace and Matias now I guess a tan is pretty strong....they were born tan so I tweaked them a bit, changed hair and eyes. I guess thats part of the mermaid offspring glitch who knows.
    wxafwucl.png
    fVqsrQGl.png
    <3
    CclgyAkl.png
    It was far past their bed time so I took pity on them.
    m7PXxyfl.png
    AEX4pZjl.png
    The boys were fine with that though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Time for more screenshots! Recently, Roddy and Sophia shoot some hoops in San Myshuno:
    07-29-19_10-18-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia returns home, whilst Roddy goes to Planet Honey Pop. He plays his portable keyboard:
    07-29-19_10-33-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After putting his keyboard away, he sings Classic Beauty on the Karaoke machine. Children have an amazing voice when their singing skill is level 10, and Roddy was proving that very nicely!
    07-29-19_10-39-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then sings Fun Tonight. Looks like Miko OJo is impressed!
    07-29-19_10-40-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Pop duet with a Karaoke Legend!
    07-29-19_10-42-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he belts out Night after Night with the volume of Brian Blessed:
    07-29-19_10-43-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And last song, Funky Sims!
    07-29-19_10-45-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After he finished, I was surprised that Wendy Furystrykar had come over...ON HER OWN VOLITION. I've got my tuning settings set to high, when some of the family members are out and about. I got sick of finding that everyone wasn't where they were supposed to be in my old save. I guess this is ok. Anyway. Roddy had finished singing and saw Aunt Wendy. 'Hello Aunt Wendy!' He said, as he walked towards her:
    07-29-19_10-47-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Roddy my adorable nephew! Nice singing there!' Aunt Wendy said. 'Thank you!' Roddy said, smiling brightly. Wendy gives Roddy a big loving hug:
    07-29-19_10-47-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Roddy tries Sweet and Sour pork. It's his first time using chopsticks:
    07-29-19_11-05-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He comes home and continues his organ practice:
    07-30-19_12-17-54%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Meanwhile, Berry Bliss pops over for a visit and talks to the pomegranate tree:
    07-30-19_12-19-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    She then chats with Chloe:
    07-30-19_12-28-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After Berry Bliss goes home, Sophia goes up to her room to read:
    07-30-19_12-32-27%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Downstairs, Roddy has nearly mastered the organ. Oh, you see that green glowing object next to Chloe?
    07-30-19_12-32-47%25C2%25A0AM.png
    It's Pixel! Chloe gives the ghost cat a hug:
    07-30-19_12-33-08%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Pixel then goes to listen to the Organ:
    07-30-19_12-35-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy mastered the organ, and his reward is a big loving hug from Benjamin.
    07-30-19_12-38-58%25C2%25A0AM.png
    'Well done, my boy! You've mastered the organ like a pro!' Benjamin said, proudly. 'Thank you Dad! You're such a great mentor!' Roddy said, happily.
    07-30-19_12-39-20%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Pixel goes up to them and meows. 'Oh hello Pixel! We'd thought we would never see you again!' Benjamin said, smiling at the ghost cat.
    07-30-19_12-40-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Pixel purrs. He then goes to the pet bed and lies down. Roddy gets out his camera and snaps a picture of Pixel:
    07-30-19_12-44-54%25C2%25A0AM.png

Bloopers
    That can't be comfortable:
    07-29-19_9-03-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And of course, the romance festival clothing. I was going to just take Sophia and Roddy over to the Karaoke bar, but when you're trying to figure out if there's a setting in MCCC that allows the changing of situational outfits (Like using CAS to save them from their fashion nightmares), you need all hands on deck. Rarity would faint if she saw this.
    07-29-19_9-08-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ugh...And then there's this. I think this is one of the trainers, although, I have no idea.
    07-29-19_9-29-47%25C2%25A0PM.png

And here's something that goes into the 'I'm sorry, WHAT' category:
    07-30-19_12-42-01%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Ghost pets can still eat treats...and food supposedly.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Steamvarius I set festivals, and clubs to partywear and restaurants and dates to formalwear using mccc. It clears up most of the situational outfits out of the game (although townies can still have distasteful outfits they arent so bad or as often as the situational ones)
  • Options
    @Becka28.
    Thanks. Will do that tomorrow. And seems my townie towers are doing their job. (Situated in Forgotten Hollow, there's 5 towers in all. They don't have wall coverings on the outside because they were designed to hold townies, especially the blasted klepto paparazzi).
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    WenWen Posts: 2 New Member
    Playing in Sulani for the first time, my neighbors came for a visit, declaring that I clearly wasn't taking care of myself and they needed to feed me. One of them went above and beyond and stayed behind to take care of all the dishes the group left behind (after eating nearly all the food they gave me. lol) Not only that, but she even decided to stay behind a while longer and stay the night... and sleep in my bed the moment I vacated it in the morning.... I think I got a roommate? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Bartender spontaneously died during my Sims first talent showcase
    cVDwjbf.png
    Post edited by Alexciel on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top