Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LastException error..

CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
edited July 2019 in Mods Bugs & Issues
Ive started getting 5 lastexception errors every 5 seconds.. it started after the most recent update i believe (i last played just over a month ago with no issues) I removed all CC, I updated my road to fame, MCCC and an adult mod so all i have now is the most recent versions of those 3 mods.. yet im still getting the error.. help please?

edit: I dont get errors when I play with road to fame and the adult mod without MCCC and i dont get errors when I play MCCC without anything else.. so is MCCC clashing with the other two or something?
Post edited by Caelem on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Caelem wrote: »
    Ive started getting 5 lastexception errors every 5 seconds.. it started after the most recent update i believe (i last played just over a month ago with no issues) I removed all CC, I updated my road to fame, MCCC and an adult mod so all i have now is the most recent versions of those 3 mods.. yet im still getting the error.. help please?

edit: I dont get errors when I play with road to fame and the adult mod without MCCC and i dont get errors when I play MCCC without anything else.. so is MCCC clashing with the other two or something?

The best thing to do would be to post the text from your LE's on the MCCC Discord. They should be able to help you there but, they will need to see what the LE actually says. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Also, make sure after removing Mods you delete the localthumbecache.package which can contain information from the deleted Mods and cause errors.
  • CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Caelem wrote: »

The best thing to do would be to post the text from your LE's on the MCCC Discord. They should be able to help you there but, they will need to see what the LE actually says. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa

Also, make sure after removing Mods you delete the localthumbecache.package which can contain information from the deleted Mods and cause errors.

thankss
  • Classic_SimsterClassic_Simster Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm sorry for posting here but I too am having an issue where whenever I click on my sim it takes a while for the options/ interaction menu to pop up and when it does it so does and LE. It's so annoying that I've stopped playing the game because I've taken out the mods, deleted the outdated ones and the issue still occurs. I've also been encountering and issue with my mermaids and human sims walking on water...please help.
  • TravelChick24TravelChick24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone, finally found the right discussion.. i think! i'm having major issues, had some issues with last exeception, so deleted and updated, then decided i wanted new CC which i downloaded today and now my MC Commander wont work -_-! (just doesn't feel right playing without it) ive tried the xml pretty print to find the fault in a more appropiate text but found nothing, so tired splitting up the mods and playing the game..still nothing! i can't tell which mod is interfering with the MCC, never had this issue before and it's seriously driving me nuts!
    the last exception file is as follows;

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>407f3e9a31b3477a5d40a6f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-30 21:26:19</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2104</categoryid><desyncid>407f3e9a31b3477a5d40a6f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 36965 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 440, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1432, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2104, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>

seriously feel like just scrapping it all and starting again.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Hi everyone, finally found the right discussion.. i think! i'm having major issues, had some issues with last exeception, so deleted and updated, then decided i wanted new CC which i downloaded today and now my MC Commander wont work -_-! (just doesn't feel right playing without it) ive tried the xml pretty print to find the fault in a more appropiate text but found nothing, so tired splitting up the mods and playing the game..still nothing! i can't tell which mod is interfering with the MCC, never had this issue before and it's seriously driving me nuts!
    the last exception file is as follows;

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
    2407f3e9a31b3477a5d40a6f3desyncea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc2019-07-30 21:26:19Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Releasetunable.py:2104407f3e9a31b3477a5d40a6f3[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 36965 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 151, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 440, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2104, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    rtim=0

seriously feel like just scrapping it all and starting again.

You had this issue after downloading new mods? By chance did you download any tunable mods like vampire mods that mess with the core? A lot of the vampire mods are broken and there is also a new mermaid mod that the expanded mermaid mod? The Expanded mermaid conflicts with the tunable occult.

Or it maybe an old mod. Try heading over the LE's Discord App. https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa They would be able to help.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    I know what the problem is, but not which mod. A mod is attempting to do an interaction test on a restricted class. Sims 4 added restrictions on classes in an update a while back. If a mod attempts to do an interaction test on an action that's not part of the super class, it throws a LE error.

Basically you have a mod that needs to be updated. I don't know which one, you'll have to figure that out yourself. I have one myself that I fixed.