Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

baby talk in the sims 4

Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
who wants new baby improvements it would be really cute to have more interactions what do you think
Post edited by Rashel1456 on

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It's what I want more than anything right now. Of course, I must link this video, since it's basically everything I'd like to see from babies in TS4.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJqbJpbETs
  • Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    @ListentoToppDogg this is what i am talking about
    this is my birthday wish everyone
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    It's what I want more than anything right now. Of course, I must link this video, since it's basically everything I'd like to see from babies in TS4.

PLEASE get us a nursery pack with a new "baby" stage like this one - the object babies can stay "newborns" then. :) PLEASE. Shut up and take my money!

also, preschoolers and preteens would be cool.
    same here i want this so bad @dakota2458
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    why went stuff for a stage thats not important as a player i made the choice of skiping that stage by making my sim family directly in crate a sim as well as keeping aging fully turn off
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    @friendlysimmers i'm sorry not understanding what you mean
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    Dakota88 wrote: »

PLEASE get us a nursery pack with a new "baby" stage like this one - the object babies can stay "newborns" then. :) PLEASE. Shut up and take my money!

also, preschoolers and preteens would be cool.

I love how the mobile in TS Freeplay moves. They have the tech on TS4, I mean we have ceiling fans...I wish they would update the mobile decor item on TS4 for it to be able spin. As well as add mobiles that are longer so that they adjust to the height of the ceiling. Like I can't honestly believe they forget stuff like this....it just annoys me. The development for TS4 is just so sluggish.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    i have not played the sims free play on my mobile phone i only play on my computer i hope that we get better babies in ts4 do you @Sigzy05
    ?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Rashel1456 wrote: »
    i have not played the sims free play on my mobile phone i only play on my computer i hope that we get better babies in ts4 do you @Sigzy05
    ?

I would hope so, but I don't see them making any major updates to game any time now.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    why went stuff for a stage thats not important as a player i made the choice of skiping that stage by making my sim family directly in crate a sim as well as keeping aging fully turn off

Actually interacting/caring for the baby is an easy way to get a head start on Parenting skill if you have the Parenthood pack. Plus you can quickly build up the relationship with the baby which makes it easier to develop a good relationship with him/her as he/she grows up.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    oh my gosh same here but i am so hoping @Sigzy05
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited July 2019

Well, you wouldn't need to buy the nursery EP/GP, so you wouldn't have these features. Others would adore them though.
    @stilljustme2 i just wish we could carry the babies and have cribs and strollers and more to do with them
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2019
    Babies are literally just objects until they age up.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
    them/they
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited August 2019
    This video is honestly so depressing. A mostly free mobile game has more detailed/fleshed out content than a game we've spent hundreds for....
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Babies playing the xylophone would be amazing.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: