Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 4 wedding stuff pack please

hey guys so i could go on and on about the stuff i would want in this pack i want wedding vaills like we had in the sims 3 and the trait that makes emotional happy tears wedding parties honey moon that would be so cute

Comments

• Options
    Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    we need to have vails in weddings in ts4
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I find it so ridiculous how in 5 years we still only have that one single BG wedding dress.....

This SP was a theme the devs were planning for the community SP but Eco Living was the chosen theme, to which then we got Laundry Day Stuff.

This is a concept of the wedding SP:

Wedding-2.jpg
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yas wedding gowns, veils and double rings like engagement and wedding ring for female sims.
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Less stuff packs, more expansions with “stuff” in them.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    double rings like engagement and wedding ring for female sims.

Fixed that for ya.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    cyanpark47cyanpark47 Posts: 5 New Member
    We need more dresses and add veils!!! I think they could add about two venues and I love your idea about honeymoons.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Rashel1456 wrote: »
    we need to have vails in weddings in ts4

Agreed I've been begging for veils for years.
    Hestia wrote: »
    Less stuff packs, more expansions with “stuff” in them.

I think wedding stuff would be better suited for a Gamepack so we could get a honeymoon destination. It could also add both shower woohoo and vibrating heart shaped bed woohoo with a different new animation.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I think wedding stuff would be better suited for a Gamepack so we could get a honeymoon destination. It could also add both shower woohoo and vibrating heart shaped bed woohoo with a different new animation.

It could be a special occasion game pack
    It could include more stuff for golden anniversaries, big transitional birthdays, high school dances, four weddings, and a funeral.

And rather than a handful of dresses, how about a bunch of tops and skirts that look like a dress when worn together, to give a wider variety of styles?

Eg
    Make-A-Dress-With-Matching-Separates.png
    HTB1l4lvXCWD3KVjSZSgq6ACxVXaA.jpg
    lita-skirt-denim-1333x2000-600x900.jpg
    awesome-two-piece-mix-and-match-gown-Dress.jpg
    awesome-two-piece-mix-and-match-gown-4.jpg
    jyebiu1555035304798.jpg

Imagine if each style came in black, white, cream, and then at least 5 solid colours, and a couple of floral options. Mix and match as you want them to be. Do you want a strapless body, with a long skirt or a short skirt? Do you want the body with the elbow length lace overlay with a skirt with an overlay, or just plain? Do you want a full skirt or a slinky one?

But they need to be either longer tops, or bodysuit style, so we don't end up with too much of this:
    s-l225.jpg

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif