Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corrupt a wish game

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Granted, You now and forever get nothing! :wink:

I wish for a laptop where I could interchange the graphics card without it being soldered to the motherboard.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
    edited July 2019
    Granted, but it has an odd virus that sucked all the power out of your house/apartment and then your town the the city and the state and the country and the world. Now there is angry mob outside your room breaking down your door. the laptop get so scared it grows legs and runs away. The mob still thinks you have it so the tickle you till you die. (Had to do something less gruesome that what I first thought of)

I wish for my wish to be granted and nothing else
    animated.gif
    Origin ID: Willows_Ashes
    The Sims 3 ID: Delly621
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Granted, but then Thanos snaps his fingers and you fade away...

I wish for Vlad to be loved!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SyddyB206SyddyB206 Posts: 353 Member
    Granted but he gets married in the bright sunlight with his vampire lover and... you know what happens next...

I wish that we'd stop trying to kill the earth
    0TSlsxY.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Granted, all the woman populating the universe, multiverses, and dimensions are now after Vlad, he is forced into hiding in a volcano, where he later dies of frostbite.

poo to late,

Granted, the earth is spared but now the universe, multiverses, and dimensions are in jeopardy.

I wish for the square root of Pi
    animated.gif
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    Granted, but it takes a million years to find the square root of Pi. Scientists and mathematicians are constantly working on finding it. They work on finding it so much and feel so hopeful that they force every single living person and is to become a mathematician and help them find it. At this point, there are no people to operate power plants. Or to make the food. Or to purify the water. After about 100 thousand years, everything living is extinct, except for one immortal being which is not you and you have never met and will never meet. That immortal being got so bored because they're the only living thing in the known and unknown universe that they decide to go mining underground, just to see what it would be like. They find a treasure chest. It has numbers all over the outside. This being opens the treasure chest to find a piece of paper with the square root of Pi. They look at the back of the piece of paper. It is position ink. The being touches the ink, and apparently, its the only thing this being is not immortal too. The being dies and there is no life on Earth, in the solar system, galaxy, universe; known or unknown for the rest of time - Which is forever.

I wish for sanity.
    them/they
    edited July 2019
    Granted, but it takes a million years to find the square root of Pi. Scientists and mathematicians are constantly working on finding it. They work on finding it so much and feel so hopeful that they force every single living person and is to become a mathematician and help them find it. At this point, there are no people to operate power plants. Or to make the food. Or to purify the water. After about 100 thousand years, everything living is extinct, except for one immortal being which is not you and you have never met and will never meet. That immortal being got so bored because they're the only living thing in the known and unknown universe that they decide to go mining underground, just to see what it would be like. They find a treasure chest. It has numbers all over the outside. This being opens the treasure chest to find a piece of paper with the square root of Pi. They look at the back of the piece of paper. It is position ink. The being touches the ink, and apparently, its the only thing this being is not immortal too. The being dies and there is no life on Earth, in the solar system, galaxy, universe; known or unknown for the rest of time - Which is forever.

I wish for sanity.

Granted, but you're locked in an asylum because nobody believes it.

I wish to be loaded with MONEY
    funny-gifs20.gif

• kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Granted, a huge money bag falls on you tanking your needs

I wish my sun resistant vampire wouldn't wait until evening before doing anything outside
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Granted, they now wait two days to start their tasks

I wish to know the meaning of life, if anyone can give me the real answer.... you get a cookie!
    animated.gif
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Granted but the knowledge is too much to bare and you wither away in despair.

I wish on one day of the year we could speak to the dead without consequences.

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Granted, but after you spoke to the dead, you have nightmares all night about the dead.

I wish I could be from the other gender for one day. (so I'm a girl today, tomorrow I want to be a boy and the next day I want to be myself again)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    Granted but after 3 days you won't be either
    I want to have hobbies and interests and not be depressed bean
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MrsMorse1MrsMorse1 Posts: 19 Member
    Granted but your hobby make you depressed when you do it.

I wish I could travel to different country for free
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Granted, but that's only one country.

I wish to become ninja.
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    Granted but you have bouts of clumsiness at the most inappropriate times..

I wish every time a cow farts 10%of the population turned purple for 32 hours
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Granted! You are now apart of that 10% of the population and you are actually the only one standing behind the cow when it blows it's tooshie trumpet and you end up a deeper shade of purple for the next 32 hours.

I wish I had a nickle for everytime a bird landed on my balcony.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Granted, but the nickels now belong to the birds because of Bird Law, so no nickels for you.

I wish I could heal from any injury instantly.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    edited August 2019
    Granted, but 24 hours after it heals you feel extreme pain for the next 6 hours.

I wish for The Sims 5 and all the packs it will have.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    edited August 2019
    Granted, but The Sims 5 is terrible and everyone hates it. Everyone thinks you wasted your money on this game and they constantly mock you for it, making you stay inside as much as possible to avoid harassment. You slowly become more and more introverted and insecure, which ends up becoming your demise.

I wish for cookies! ^w^
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Here, sorry they're burnt.

I wish I know how to cook.
    Granted, but for some reason everything you make seems to be poisoned.

I wish I had a doggo.
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    Granted, but your doggo was so insane it started trying to bite you to death.

I wish I lived on the beach.
    Granted, but it's Sulani and it's super boring and you immediately want to move back.

I wish to have the Sims 4 Realm of Magic early.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Granted! Sorry that there's a lot of glitches/bugs.

I wish for The Sims 2 and 1.
  • cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    Granted. Sucks that they run at 2 fps, though...

I wish to become friends with the Thomas Sanders fan above me
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif