March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @Hermitgirl I hope that you find something that's useful more often than not. Thank you for being such a frequent visitor and for your encouraging comments, it is always appreciated.
    @ShadyLady89 Thank you so much! Glad to know you are still stopping by!

In general I just really appreciate how you guys check in once in a while to let me know you still care about the outfits I post. THANK YOU! <3
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    I love everything about this thread. It’s has given me so many good tips on how to dress my sims. I have it favorited and. Heck every time there is a new post. Thank you!!
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I just recently discovered this thread and I’m in love. I have gotten so many new ideas and ways to match clothing I never even thought of. You are so talented. Thank you for this wonderful thread!!
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I doubt I'm the only one ... but everytime I see a post from you here I run to look. I don't comment everytime but definitely look.

Saaaaaaaaaaame. I love having new inspiration for styling my sims, I get tired of going through the "Styled Looks" tab but sometimes it's easier than putting an outfit together piece by piece. But this thread helps so much!
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    This is an amazing thread! I do very much enjoy your fashion sense.
  • LilyParkerLilyParker Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Netzspannung, apologies for the lack of comments lately. I do love all the inspiration you've been providing us, per usual. Although I've been too busy (and tired) lately to comment, whenever I see an update on this thread, I still pop in and take a peek at your latest creations. I drop an "awesome" on your post and get on with my day. It always brings a smile to my face. Thanks and keep up the great work! :smile:
    Currently blogging about The Island Challenge on Lily Parker's Sims Challenges (WordPress).
    Abandoned Kids Challenge
    and Toddler Mania Challenge stories are complete.
    @LilyParker My comment was not meant to imply that I need you all to comment more. (As a matter of fact I am amazed at how much attention this thread is still getting.) I just appreciate it, because I know you are taking time out of your day to let me know that you appreciate what I do. That is very sweet and just one of those things that make this community so great. So, thank you. :)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    This is my go to page. Thank you @Netzspannung
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Sorry I haven't commented lately, but I'm always checking in and hearting your outfits!

Outfit ideas: Roaring 20s and/or 80s Grunge
    @mika Those are great ideas, I'll see if I can come up with something! And thank you for your comments, they have always been encouraging - and challenging with your suggestions. There are some outfits I may have never made without your ideas. So <3 right back at ya!
    @cornflake88 Thank you for your feedback! I started this thread in hopes it would be an "extension" of the Styled Looks in CAS and it makes me happy to know that it is working out that way. :)

we all try ...
    Perfect! Absolutely love #2 and #3, and that these outfits fit both the 80s and present day
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    You always come up with great combinations @Netzspannung, and I'm in awe of it. I never would've thought that with the CAS items existing in the game there could be such an opportunity for awesome 80s looks. Thanks for sharing.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love the male club outfits. I have a rotation with a lot of families, and a while back I threw a wedding which included guests from many different households and I noticed that I had dressed at least four guys in exactly the same party clothes. I will definitely be referring back to this! :D
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    I'd love to see what you come up with, with the pride content that was added in June. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use especially the rainbow colored tights and body.

While the forum is still buzzing in the aftermath of yesterday's update, I thought I'd check into my happy place and see what we can do with the new swatches. Below you will find some commentary on the outfits, which you may read or ignore. :smile:

Focus: CAS Update July 2019

c0gurVv.jpg

Outfit #1: Kelly is showing off a new swatch of the CL biker boots. Any boot loves a skinny jeans, which are now BG, and the top is from the Cool Kitchen stuff pack - Pumpkin Spice!

Outfit #2: Mallorey is sporting a new swatch of the GF jacket, which was added to BG. I stuck to the amber and brown tones and combined it with a short skirt from GT. The boots are also from GT.

Outfit #3: Rachel is looking lovely in this newly added swatch of the DO wide leg trousers (not quite palazzo, are they?) and the GF crop top, picking up the beige color of the pants at the sleeves and cut-outs and adding a creamy off-white. The heels are BG.

Outfit #4: Sky likes blue, so she picked the new blue swatch of the GF jacket. The baker boy hat and little boots give off a dandy vibe, but she breaks it up with the short shorts from the Backyard stuff pack.

Outfit #5: Mallorey is wearing the DO trousers in an interesting new rusty tone combined with a classic button up from GTW and BG heels. Get to work indeed!

Outfit #6: Sky again with the blue! I am not crazy about the 3 swatches they added for the bat sleeve GF shirt, so I tried to tame the blue with camel tone accessories. The jeans and boots are from the Laundry Day stuff pack. The necklace from Seasons just compliments the whole look.

Outfit #7: Kelly knows that all the green tones work on her, so she went for the new olive-green swatch of the GF jacket. The bell bottoms are from the Cool Kitchen stuff pack and don't forget the olive BG ankle boots (found under heels!), that pick up the tones from the jacket so nicely!

Outfit #8: Rachel found the new swatch of the BG leather jacket. I just bought a scarf in that tone, because it is a color that is both popping and flattering (for the right skin tones). Since a jacket like this should stay the focus of the outfit, I combined it with a white pair of BG trousers and the newish flats. Add some gold earrings and perhaps a ring to complete the outfit.

we all try ...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I love the new swatches of the Get Famous jacket. I also don't have Dine Out so I am discovering the beauty of these pants for the first time.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    The runway descriptions are great... as well as the outfits!
    egTcBMc.png
    @Hermitgirl Thank you! I'm glad someone appreciates the commentary. It's a bit silly, but I got a kick out of it. :D

@ImSands Those leggings are tough to work with. I have not ruled them out entirely, but something this "loud" looks a bit clownish if combined with anything but a simple top. We will see, maybe the Moschino pack opens up some possibilities. If I come up with something I will make sure to let you know!

@Simpatsyann I have been updating this thread for a while now but I am still pleased to read that it works as intended. :) Thank you!

we all try ...
  • MageKnightEmolgaMageKnightEmolga Posts: 48 Member
    I just now discovered this, and am asking myself why I didn't go looking for these kinds of things before <3 All of your looks are amazing, and I may or may not end up using them in my sims...
    @Netzspannung I never noticed that backless top in CAS! Thank you, gorgeous outfits as usual !
    @mika It's so easy to miss while flipping through CAS, that's why I chose the shot with that pose for that particular outfit. Glad you like it too!

we all try ...
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    @Netzspannung Can't wait for what you'll do with the new Moschino Pack coming next week!
    I like to lurk your thread so I thought it was time to post something. However, which pack does the backless top come with?
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top