Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Guru Garage - Hunger Games Challenge

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I finally got to watch this and it was awesome, lol. I approve of SimGuru Morgan's choices. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2019

I am always eager to hear from our SimGuru's, including Guru Garage Streams. Why not they are our Celebrities.

On the other hand...
    I did not enjoy seeing her likeness die. I felt hurt about it, and when she asked they get her urn, I looked at her face and to me, she did not look happy about it either.
    That shark animation eating a SIm is very real looking, the eating of her Sim was very lifelike. (So yes we have some excellent animators in Sims kingdom.

It was like Sure it's funny to go out and play Sims roulette with sharks?. ... but when one of your friends die, it is more like (Not Funny dude.)
    Did she sacrifice herself? for her friends? Everyone knows whoever is alone away from the group will be eaten by a shark first, she went to an area to be away from the others?, So could be possible.

Sorry, everybody, I did not choose to laugh at her dying that way, not even her Sims likeness. I like her, I like all of them, I watched thinking none would get hurt.

If she had run away to safety really fast I would have laughed,

I want to see them keep doing funny things,
    just I can not laugh at Sims truly dying, even on the Sims. When a Sim dies I never enjoy it.

I remember reading from a box that held a Sims game years ago, Something that made me feel guilty. what was worst I felt that the Sims owners knew I had been killing Sims. So it must have been a lot of us Simmers back then doing that.

I think It said on the box or inside the box? as near as I can remember that the makers of Sims did not make them to be Killed but to live. It was more to it but they did express dislike for us killers of their Sims. I think they were wanting us to stop.

So yes I stopped, but I could have stopped because my sister gave me the money code motherload. But in Sims 4 we can just X a sim we do not want in our game bringing reasons for me to kill a Sim in my game to 0.

An as far as a Sims Party Game I think it would be great for teen Parties and for any real-life get-togethers. It could include all the Guru Garage Streams Games.

Anyways... Alexa make coffee! 😉☕
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    artemisannacosartemisannacos Posts: 2 New Member
    this looks interesting
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    This was my first time watching through a Guru Garage! Although I did admittedly skip parts of the first bit. Anyhow, this was awesome!!! I'm so glad you all are doing challenges. It was so much fun and I laughed several times. Keep it up!
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thoroughly enjoyed this latest episode, you guys are such a hoot!! Thanks again :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1