Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Online login is currently unavailable"

I have not been able to connect online in origin, even when I am connected to the internet. It tells me that "online login is currently unavailable" every time I start to login to Origin.

It says it at the top in red letters. It still says it even right now as I type this.

Should uninstall Origin and install it again?

Thanks.

Comments

• mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    I've been having the same problem too for at least a week. I have no idea what to do
  • twistidsimmertwistidsimmer Posts: 36 Member
    Well whatever you do dont unistall Origin, because it wont let you log in unless you are "online". I just tried it and now I cant loging to play at all.
  • elisequeeliseque Posts: 10 New Member
    Happened to me once. I wrote origin an email and explained the situation, and they were very helpful and reset the whole thing for me.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Have you tried this:
    Switch in Windows clock/date settings to autodetection [automatic detection]. If it is already on, just switch it off and on again. This helped some people with this issue.
  • Priceless30Priceless30 Posts: 6 New Member
    I went to Ea contact us and they helped resolve the issue
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I went to Ea contact us and they helped resolve the issue

Welp, that’s the first time anyone has said those words.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Anytime Origin goes down it's best to contact SimGuruNick on Twitter.
  • TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    origin online login is currently unavailable 15 December 2019....the first time this happened to me.
  • TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    origin online login is currently unavailable 15 December 2019....the first time this happened to me.