Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wackiest Expansion Ideas!

Comments

• wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 Your post made me think of an ooooooollllllllldddd LucasArts game called "Afterlife" that was a heaven and hell city builder.

We already have ghosts in the game, it would be fun to go to their realm and have a chance to do some gameplay there. Also a nice option when you're not ready to say goodbye to a beloved sim who left the mortal simulation. So much potential for wacky builds (do ghosts even need stairs or bathrooms?)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited July 2019
    wendyology wrote: »
    @Mariefoxprice83 Your post made me think of an ooooooollllllllldddd LucasArts game called "Afterlife" that was a heaven and hell city builder.

We already have ghosts in the game, it would be fun to go to their realm and have a chance to do some gameplay there. Also a nice option when you're not ready to say goodbye to a beloved sim who left the mortal simulation. So much potential for wacky builds (do ghosts even need stairs or bathrooms?)

I don't remember that game :( I so rarely play ghosts but I might use them more if they had more of a purpose. We could also have premade cemeteries like we had in Sims 3, because we have to create our own at the moment, and it would be the ideal time to bring in the option to create ghosts in CAS to improve family trees.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    wendyology wrote: »

Wasn't it also LucasArts who made Grim Fandango. What a game. When I first played that the story and the artwork actually blew me away. Now THAT would be a unique way to do an afterlife EP!
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    They woulds never do it but The Sims 4: Afterlife. After death a sim goes to a version of the afterlife where they are happy, miserable or just mediocre, depending on how they lived their life. The player would get to choose whether to play the deceased sim or not, of course.

This isn't wacky. It's straight up brilliant!
    Sims Heaven or Hell. Full on Expansion. EA should hire you on the spot tbf.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    They woulds never do it but The Sims 4: Afterlife. After death a sim goes to a version of the afterlife where they are happy, miserable or just mediocre, depending on how they lived their life. The player would get to choose whether to play the deceased sim or not, of course.

This isn't wacky. It's straight up brilliant!
    Sims Heaven or Hell. Full on Expansion. EA should hire you on the spot tbf.

Thanks, that's quite the compliment! Unfortunately I don't think they have a sims office in the UK. I'd totally be up for joining one if they did though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    I'd love a ballroom dancing pack! And murder mystery, like maybe together. And underwater adventure! And for something totally wacky - llama pack! All things llama xD
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    jinerator wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    Some people like celebrity themed packs, so how about a Housewife and Superstar, Dame Edna Everage pack?

"Hello, Possums!"
    She loves a bit of gladioli

This one just made me lol....Lets get this one going!

She's an Aussie icon.
    Look her up on youtube.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83

I also had the almost same idea as yours too. I posted it somewhere else and I tried to make it sound as possible as I could lol.

The Sims 4: Underworld

Don't worry about your Sim's loss, as you are able to play your Sims in the afterlife stage now!

New worlds : A Heaven and an Underworld. Those are the world that are only accessible if a Sim dies.

- Sims with good behavior are able to move to Heaven after death, while the normal or bad ones go to the Underworld.
    - Sims are not able to return to the original worlds unless by some ways.
    - Heaven is a world with a lot of clouds, bright light beams, and a peaceful ambience. You will be able to meet other good behavior deceased Sims here, and become neighbors, friends, or even get married with your afterlife partner too!
    - New NPC featured in Heaven : Father Heaven (Sims' God literally), Mother Heaven (Sims' Goddess), Fairy Godmothers, Angels (Including a Cupid) etc.
    - Underworld is another world featured, but is the opposite of it of the Heaven. This world is quite and dark, and has no daytime. The Underworld also featured a spooky ambience.
    - New NPC featured in Underworld : Interactive Grim Reaper, Demons, Gargoyle etc.
    - Sims may earn simoleons by working in the Angelogy, Fairylogy or the Mythology careers in Heaven. Angelogy focuses on jobs like guarding alive Sims, judging the life and death, and also serving for Father and Mother Heaven.
    - Fairylogy focuses on the uses of magic, the production of remedies, as well as healing and blessing.
    - Mythology focuses on management of Heaven's residences , studies on knowledges, histories and myths.
    - While in the Underworld, Sims may do their job by working in the Grim Reaper, Ghost Catcher, or Spirit Hunter careers. Grim Reapers take away alive Sims' life and bring them to the Underworld (only if the Sim wasn't brought to Heaven by Angels). Ghost Catchers arrest ghosts in Sims' world from haunting around and scaring Sims. Spirit Hunters, in the other hand, have to learn about spells and curses, and have to hunt for the devils or demons around Sims' world.
    - In the regular Sims' worlds, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker makes a comeback with a new purpose. She enables Sims to visit the Heaven or Underworld in order to look for the dead family members, without the need to die. However, it's a dangerous action while it will cause death if the process failed, and the visiting Sim has to stay at the Heaven or Underworld world forever.
    - There is a holiday in Heaven and Underworld, which enables the deceased Sims to visit the regular worlds and their original home in ghost form. However, no alive Sims are able to see them.
    - The time of Heaven and Underworld are of their own and different from it of the regular worlds. 1 in-Sim day equals to that of 1 week in Heaven or the Underworld.
    - A new huge feature in the pack is of the reincarnation. The time before reincarnation depends on how a Sim behaves in the afterlife stage. The better the Sim's behavior, the faster the Sim to be able to reincarnate. To be able to reincarnate, you may need to have an alive Sim to be pregnant. When reincarnated, the game will be processed to the family, and the deceased Sim will therefore return to the Sims' world after being bornt.
    - A new memory system will be reintroduced, however, memories are erased after reincarnation, except for some circumstances.
    - Remember the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker? She is now also able to make a Sim to know about his/her previous identity, and some memories of the past life (as well as traits) would be brought back.
    - If The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs is installed, deceased Sims would have a chance to be reincarnated as animals too.
    - The better the behavior of the Sims in Heaven, the more the freedom to choose which family to reincarnate. This is not applied to the Underworld, as the Sims have no choice but to reincarnate randomly. However, the Sims in Heaven tend to be reincarnated in those families that are either rich or knowledgeable.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    actually they could just make ''Wacky Living''
    and add bunch of odd objects and things to do and call it a day
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »

That sounds like my kind of pack!!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    The sims 4: Alien invasion pack.

The game will spawn aliens in disguises who will kidnap your sims and replace them with doppelgangers. You can find out if they are a doppelganger or not from their behavior, or maybe they do not have the exact traits as the sims you know. Find out clues about the invasion and stop it before it is too late, or join the aliens and kidnap sims and replace them with doppelgangers yourself.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I've posted before about
    The Sims 4: Ugly Stuff
    A stuff pack full of ugly, outdated, secondhand decor, objects and outfits.
  • StarstruckSimmerStarstruckSimmer Posts: 356 Member
    edited July 2019
    The Sims 4: The Grilled Cheese Cult (EP)

Bored of just EATING grilled cheese? Well, now you can worship be one with the grilled cheese!

-New grilled cheese CAS items

-The option of joining the Grilled Cheese Cult

-A new world; Caseus City (caseus means cheese in Latin)

-Grilled cheese furniture, wallpapers, ect.

-New moodlets when in the Cult: 'Just ate grilled cheese' (happy +3), 'Grilled cheese deprivation ' (tense +4), 'Had to eat BLT!' (angry +2), and so on.

-Grilled cheese cult members hate BLT!

-New life form: Grilled Cheese Sim! A Sim made from grilled cheese. Literally.

This is the weirdest idea I've ever had..
    Post edited by StarstruckSimmer on
    b664aa5fd45b450309991d52cad05b285b11ca07.png
    old simmer whos just now getting back into it
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I've posted before about

Oh amazing. Imagine what could be achieved with this!
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member

Bored of just EATING grilled cheese? Well, now you can worship be one with the grilled cheese!

-Grilled cheese gives these moodlets when in the Cult: 'Just ate grilled cheese' (happy +3), 'Grilled cheese deprivation ' (tense +4), 'Had to eat BLT!' (angry +2), and so on.

Omg YES grilled cheese life state? Ahahaha, yes XD
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    jinerator wrote: »

Could it be like a job in the afterlife? Your sims travels back and forth from living world to afterlife world for work. Imagine all the tasks you would have to perform! Makes me think of the waiting area in Beetlejuice..and that receptionist! lol

Hmm maybe. I think it would need a wider scope than just a job though.

What if the job was that your sim is the grim reaper, and you have to pick up souls?
    Angellulu wrote: »
    I'd love a ballroom dancing pack! And murder mystery, like maybe together. And underwater adventure! And for something totally wacky - llama pack! All things llama xD

All things llama! It would go great with the grilled cheese pack! lol

Although I do like the ballroom dancing idea. I would love to see some expanded types of dancing, especially couples dancing. I miss the slow dance feature...so romantical!

The murder mystery could be fun, since they did a storyline thing with strangerville, that totally could happen. I like this!
    @Mariefoxprice83

I also had the almost same idea as yours too. I posted it somewhere else and I tried to make it sound as possible as I could lol.

The Sims 4: Underworld

Don't worry about your Sim's loss, as you are able to play your Sims in the afterlife stage now!

New worlds : A Heaven and an Underworld. Those are the world that are only accessible if a Sim dies.

- Sims with good behavior are able to move to Heaven after death, while the normal or bad ones go to the Underworld.
    - Sims are not able to return to the original worlds unless by some ways.
    - Heaven is a world with a lot of clouds, bright light beams, and a peaceful ambience. You will be able to meet other good behavior deceased Sims here, and become neighbors, friends, or even get married with your afterlife partner too!
    - New NPC featured in Heaven : Father Heaven (Sims' God literally), Mother Heaven (Sims' Goddess), Fairy Godmothers, Angels (Including a Cupid) etc.
    - Underworld is another world featured, but is the opposite of it of the Heaven. This world is quite and dark, and has no daytime. The Underworld also featured a spooky ambience.
    - New NPC featured in Underworld : Interactive Grim Reaper, Demons, Gargoyle etc.
    - Sims may earn simoleons by working in the Angelogy, Fairylogy or the Mythology careers in Heaven. Angelogy focuses on jobs like guarding alive Sims, judging the life and death, and also serving for Father and Mother Heaven.
    - Fairylogy focuses on the uses of magic, the production of remedies, as well as healing and blessing.
    - Mythology focuses on management of Heaven's residences , studies on knowledges, histories and myths.
    - While in the Underworld, Sims may do their job by working in the Grim Reaper, Ghost Catcher, or Spirit Hunter careers. Grim Reapers take away alive Sims' life and bring them to the Underworld (only if the Sim wasn't brought to Heaven by Angels). Ghost Catchers arrest ghosts in Sims' world from haunting around and scaring Sims. Spirit Hunters, in the other hand, have to learn about spells and curses, and have to hunt for the devils or demons around Sims' world.
    - In the regular Sims' worlds, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker makes a comeback with a new purpose. She enables Sims to visit the Heaven or Underworld in order to look for the dead family members, without the need to die. However, it's a dangerous action while it will cause death if the process failed, and the visiting Sim has to stay at the Heaven or Underworld world forever.
    - There is a holiday in Heaven and Underworld, which enables the deceased Sims to visit the regular worlds and their original home in ghost form. However, no alive Sims are able to see them.
    - The time of Heaven and Underworld are of their own and different from it of the regular worlds. 1 in-Sim day equals to that of 1 week in Heaven or the Underworld.
    - A new huge feature in the pack is of the reincarnation. The time before reincarnation depends on how a Sim behaves in the afterlife stage. The better the Sim's behavior, the faster the Sim to be able to reincarnate. To be able to reincarnate, you may need to have an alive Sim to be pregnant. When reincarnated, the game will be processed to the family, and the deceased Sim will therefore return to the Sims' world after being bornt.
    - A new memory system will be reintroduced, however, memories are erased after reincarnation, except for some circumstances.
    - Remember the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker? She is now also able to make a Sim to know about his/her previous identity, and some memories of the past life (as well as traits) would be brought back.
    - If The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs is installed, deceased Sims would have a chance to be reincarnated as animals too.
    - The better the behavior of the Sims in Heaven, the more the freedom to choose which family to reincarnate. This is not applied to the Underworld, as the Sims have no choice but to reincarnate randomly. However, the Sims in Heaven tend to be reincarnated in those families that are either rich or knowledgeable.

Beautifully written! Bring on the NecroSims!
    Simmingal wrote: »

Maybe the Wacky Pack can expand on the Erratic trait? Wacky Day for a holiday!
    logion wrote: »
    The sims 4: Alien invasion pack.

The game will spawn aliens in disguises who will kidnap your sims and replace them with doppelgangers. You can find out if they are a doppelganger or not from their behavior, or maybe they do not have the exact traits as the sims you know. Find out clues about the invasion and stop it before it is too late, or join the aliens and kidnap sims and replace them with doppelgangers yourself.

I like it! I don't really use the aliens that much in the game so if they expanded it to something like this, I would totally make an alien race from Veuns or something!
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I've posted before about

This reminds me of the Sims 3 whee you could salvage from the junkyard. I would love to see a more in depth idea from that.
    Its like the Ugly House challenge, where you buy an ugly bad home and flip flop it to something great!
    I like the idea of getting "used" items, so maybe they breakdown more, or they aren't as bright of a light as a rand new one!
    All for the Budget Sim!
  • bloodydarkanglbloodydarkangl Posts: 74 Member
    A chairs stuff pack called the 'Lazy Games Stuff' and it comes with a game reviewer career and a Ralph lifestate (NPC).

-New moodlets when in the Cult: 'Just ate grilled cheese' (happy +3), 'Grilled cheese deprivation ' (tense +4), 'Had to eat BLT!' (angry +2), and so on.

Oh WOW! Did you come up with this? I love this! Grilled Cheese forever! Yes to Caseus City!

Your sim could be a connoisseur of different type cheeses: brie, swiss, butterkase, meunster, so on...and your sim could make their own cheese at home! Imagine a weird new cheese with all the different ingredients in the game! Death fish cheese?

I love this! You are so awesome!
    A chairs stuff pack called the 'Lazy Games Stuff' and it comes with a game reviewer career and a Ralph lifestate (NPC).

OH WOW! This could be so much fun!
    There could be Lazy Games Marathon! How lazy could your sim get to win the gold medal? Of course it would get mailed to you, the sin is too lazy to show up to the event to clam their prize lol.

And lazy sim items, like if your sim is on the couch and gets hungry, click on the fridge and choose "bring snacks" and a little robot comes out with a bag of chips or something and brings it to your lazy sim! Fun!

Maybe a lazy sim will think sleeping on the couch is more comfortable than sleeping in a bed?

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Animal People, Greek Mythology, The Cat From Outerspace, Flower People, Cyborgs, Sims that can live on another planet.( NOT SIXAM), and Labyrith.