Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    hello! i've posted a few times but i only joined like 2 days ago.

i'm vera, or theaethanrealm. i played sims 3 when i was in 6th grade and got sims 4 in 8th grade. i'm currently in 10th grade and still love playing! i really like doing legacy challenges and i like creating sims a lot. i'm a total junkie for alpha cc haha.

some of my favorite youtubers are clare siobhan, dan and phil, lavendertowne, shane dawson, ayydubs, safiya nygaard, jennelle eliana, david dobrik, theodd1sout, colleen ballinger, puffin forest, and kelsey impicciche. sorry the list is so long, i LOVE youtube!

my origin id is theaethanrealm and my instagram is aethan.sims i hope i'll be ane to make some friends :smile:
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    hello! i've posted a few times but i only joined like 2 days ago.

i'm vera, or theaethanrealm. i played sims 3 when i was in 6th grade and got sims 4 in 8th grade. i'm currently in 10th grade and still love playing! i really like doing legacy challenges and i like creating sims a lot. i'm a total junkie for alpha cc haha.

some of my favorite youtubers are clare siobhan, dan and phil, lavendertowne, shane dawson, ayydubs, safiya nygaard, jennelle eliana, david dobrik, theodd1sout, colleen ballinger, puffin forest, and kelsey impicciche. sorry the list is so long, i LOVE youtube!

my origin id is theaethanrealm and my instagram is aethan.sims i hope i'll be ane to make some friends :smile:

Hello @theaethanrealm :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 when you were younger, and special that simming is a part of your life as you are growing up and attending school <3
    Legacy challenges are great! It is nice seeing the new generations, and the similarities and differences between the generations. It is lovely seeing the interactions between generations and siblings also.
    It is great that you enjoy simming YouTube :) We can learn many helpful game and build tips by watching the videos!
    As you read and post on the theads, I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    Happy simming! :)
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Hello! Me and my brother got the sims 4 a few moths ago. I recently got the sims 3, and i'm loving it! i'm looking forward to posting with you all.
    -Doggers
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Hello! Me and my brother got the sims 4 a few moths ago. I recently got the sims 3, and i'm loving it! i'm looking forward to posting with you all.
    -Doggers

Hello @doggers123 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and Sims 4 . Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about your sims and the game.
  • Skyoasis22Skyoasis22 Posts: 44 Member
    Hey, my name is SkyOasis22! I had been playing sims 3 for awhile, and decided to play and make content on Sims4. One interesting thing about my house creations is that I design them on graph paper first, it is a easy and fun way to make beautiful and symmetrical houses. My House decorating style is never modern, and you won't see a single ounce of bleak and depressing grey and black colors in them. My Sims 4 Gallery Name is Skyoasis22, and I am looking forward to show off some of my work. I just uploaded my main characters onto the Sims4 Gallery. They are a cute couple! They are very unique because the woman is physically stronger than her husband, and she takes the lead role. I also had her get down on one knee and propose, because she is a woman that initiates! Anyways I don't see any other couples like mine, so I feel pretty proud having the only one like mine! :smile:
    Skyoasis22 wrote: »
    Hey, my name is SkyOasis22! I had been playing sims 3 for awhile, and decided to play and make content on Sims4. One interesting thing about my house creations is that I design them on graph paper first, it is a easy and fun way to make beautiful and symmetrical houses. My House decorating style is never modern, and you won't see a single ounce of bleak and depressing grey and black colors in them. My Sims 4 Gallery Name is Skyoasis22, and I am looking forward to show off some of my work. I just uploaded my main characters onto the Sims4 Gallery. They are a cute couple! They are very unique because the woman is physically stronger than her husband, and she takes the lead role. I also had her get down on one knee and propose, because she is a woman that initiates! Anyways I don't see any other couples like mine, so I feel pretty proud having the only one like mine! :smile:

Hello @Skyoasis22 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 3 for a while and now are also playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! It is great that you design your builds first on graph paper. You would enjoy seeing your build plan designs turning into sims gameform. Building is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • DijaliciousDijalicious Posts: 23 Member
    Hi. I'm Dij, I've been playing The Sims since the release of Sims 1. I remember borrowing it from a friend because my parents couldn't afford to buy it for me because games are very expensive in my country. Now I'm older, employed and find myself buying a new stuff pack or expansion every time origin as a sale XD. My favourite expansion will always be The Sims Superstar <3
    Hi. I'm Dij, I've been playing The Sims since the release of Sims 1. I remember borrowing it from a friend because my parents couldn't afford to buy it for me because games are very expensive in my country. Now I'm older, employed and find myself buying a new stuff pack or expansion every time origin as a sale XD. My favourite expansion will always be The Sims Superstar <3

Hello @Dijalicious :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3 Simming is very enjoyable!
    It is great that buy new packs when Origin has sales.
    Sims Superstar was liked by many simmers :)
  • DijaliciousDijalicious Posts: 23 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3 Simming is very enjoyable!

Thank you! It's really nice that you take the time to welcome each individual poster. I feel so special now :blush:
    rosemow wrote: »

Thank you! It's really nice that you take the time to welcome each individual poster. I feel so special now :blush:

You’re welcome. :) Thankyou!
  • IDontVibeIDontVibe Posts: 65 Member
    hi.. ive been playing the sims four over two years but never used the forums lmao so here i am
    them/they
    hi.. ive been playing the sims four over two years but never used the forums lmao so here i am

Hello @SimChallages :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, find gameplay tips and enjoy posting about your sims on the threads.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hello there! I'm new to the forums, although I played Sims for a loooong time now. Since a while, I'm busy with a Sims-strips series about myself and all the people around me. I'm making all the people who are important to me on my game and when I'm done I photoshop a cover. I'm super busy with it and got pretty far already, but I still have much to make before I can actually make stories!

I'm planning on publishing them here on the forym, because it's all about Sims, and so it's time to read myself into the forum and become an active member ^^
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Hello there! I'm new to the forums, although I played Sims for a loooong time now. Since a while, I'm busy with a Sims-strips series about myself and all the people around me. I'm making all the people who are important to me on my game and when I'm done I photoshop a cover. I'm super busy with it and got pretty far already, but I still have much to make before I can actually make stories!

I'm planning on publishing them here on the forym, because it's all about Sims, and so it's time to read myself into the forum and become an active member ^^

Hello @Skeilah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Your sims stories project sounds very great! It is very special that you are making Simversions of your loved ones and will use them in your story <3 . I hope that your work on it continues to go well! Simmers will enjoy seeing it when you post the stories on the forums :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Skeilah wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there! I'm new to the forums, although I played Sims for a loooong time now. Since a while, I'm busy with a Sims-strips series about myself and all the people around me. I'm making all the people who are important to me on my game and when I'm done I photoshop a cover. I'm super busy with it and got pretty far already, but I still have much to make before I can actually make stories!
    >
    > I'm planning on publishing them here on the forym, because it's all about Sims, and so it's time to read myself into the forum and become an active member ^^
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Skeilah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Your sims stories project sounds very great! It is very special that you are making Simversions of your loved ones and will use them in your story <3 . I hope that your work on it continues to go well! Simmers will enjoy seeing it when you post the stories on the forums :)
    > Happy simming! :)

--------------------------------

Oh wow this quote is some next level new member thing hahahahah. I read myself into it, I need to interact and get points and stuff and then I become a member and make nice quotes :D Right?

But besides that: I hope they will enjoy it when I can post them! I live for making people happy with stories. I can spoil already that the title of the stories is simple: "The life of Silke". My name is Silke, obviously then :) (I'm from Belgium, the Dutch side. I'm not German, I know the name is also popular there :P).
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Skeilah wrote: »
    >
    > Hello there! I'm new to the forums, although I played Sims for a loooong time now. Since a while, I'm busy with a Sims-strips series about myself and all the people around me. I'm making all the people who are important to me on my game and when I'm done I photoshop a cover. I'm super busy with it and got pretty far already, but I still have much to make before I can actually make stories!
    >
    > I'm planning on publishing them here on the forym, because it's all about Sims, and so it's time to read myself into the forum and become an active member ^^
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Skeilah :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Your sims stories project sounds very great! It is very special that you are making Simversions of your loved ones and will use them in your story <3 . I hope that your work on it continues to go well! Simmers will enjoy seeing it when you post the stories on the forums :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Oh wow this quote is some next level new member thing hahahahah. I read myself into it, I need to interact and get points and stuff and then I become a member and make nice quotes :D Right?

But besides that: I hope they will enjoy it when I can post them! I live for making people happy with stories. I can spoil already that the title of the stories is simple: "The life of Silke". My name is Silke, obviously then :) (I'm from Belgium, the Dutch side. I'm not German, I know the name is also popular there :P).

Hello.
    Yes, you will be able to have correct quoting formatting when you become a full member :)
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Hi all

I found these forums through Buildnshare, slowly working my way around. I played Sims years and years ago and have been playing Sims 4 for about 4 months.I started so that I could actually talk to my 11 year old addict daughter.....now maybe I’m the addict haha!

@Rosemow....hats off you to you, seriously impressed at your all of welcomes! Not sure i’ll ever make your grade but certainly encouraged me to get more involved 😊
    AliSim19 wrote: »
    Hi all

I found these forums through Buildnshare, slowly working my way around. I played Sims years and years ago and have been playing Sims 4 for about 4 months.I started so that I could actually talk to my 11 year old addict daughter.....now maybe I’m the addict haha!

@Rosemow....hats off you to you, seriously impressed at your all of welcomes! Not sure i’ll ever make your grade but certainly encouraged me to get more involved 😊

Hello @AliSim19 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the Sims many years ago, and now you are back simming again and playing Sims 4. It is very special that your daughter is a simmer also <3 You would both very much enjoy chatting about what is happening in your games :)
    Thankyou very much for your very kind words! :)
    Happy simming to you both! :)
  • ValeriaSilverValeriaSilver Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there. I am here to discuss mostly Sims 4 and what others have to say about it. I personally find number 4 my favorite, although I have thoroughly enjoyed Sims 2 and 3. I like to post about the stories behind my characters as you may well find on my profile. I would like some direction on where people also 'blog' if you like, about their sims stories and their experiences. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself:)
    Hi there. I am here to discuss mostly Sims 4 and what others have to say about it. I personally find number 4 my favorite, although I have thoroughly enjoyed Sims 2 and 3. I like to post about the stories behind my characters as you may well find on my profile. I would like some direction on where people also 'blog' if you like, about their sims stories and their experiences. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself:)

Hello @ValeriaSilver :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post about your sims stories there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes ,This thread explain about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.

I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, and posting about your sims and the gams.
  • SpecialKHSpecialKH Posts: 36 Member
    Hi! I started with Sims Life Stories (wow!) when my neighbor's daughter brought the disc over and showed my daughter. Of course we had to have our own copy and before long I was playing. There were things to love and struggle with in each pack - just got Island Living of course.

I love to build - the more realistic (CLUTTER!) the better for me. My daughter loves custom content, fashion/CAS and cars mostly. I like to find inspiration online by searching for images I can turn into cool new homes and businesses. We share the Origin account so our builds are both in there mixed in and we always update each other on our latest Simming. I look forward to entering some build challenges once I'm not a newbie.
    I'm GND968 in the Gallery.
    edited July 2019
    SpecialKH wrote: »
    Hi! I started with Sims Life Stories (wow!) when my neighbor's daughter brought the disc over and showed my daughter. Of course we had to have our own copy and before long I was playing. There were things to love and struggle with in each pack - just got Island Living of course.

I love to build - the more realistic (CLUTTER!) the better for me. My daughter loves custom content, fashion/CAS and cars mostly. I like to find inspiration online by searching for images I can turn into cool new homes and businesses. We share the Origin account so our builds are both in there mixed in and we always update each other on our latest Simming. I look forward to entering some build challenges once I'm not a newbie.

Hello @SpecialKH :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you startled simming by playing Sims Life Stories, and that it was your neighbor’s daughter that introduced you to simming <3 It would have led you in to many fun and enjoyable hours spent simming ever since! :)
    It is nice that you enjoy building in the game. It is a fun and enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can make sims game versions of real life homes and venues!
    It is lovely that you and your daughter are both simmers <3 You would enjoy chatting about the game and your sims!
    This is a link to a builds challenges thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
    Happy simming to you both! :)
  • HeathaHeatha Posts: 23 Member
    Hello everyone!

Reliving my childhood/teen years 15 years later by getting completely hooked again on sims! I am not a big fan of the supernatural expansion packs, but I am loving how there is so much content and so many options from Sims 1. I have been back on sims 3 for a few months and have just started sims 4... enjoying sims 3 more though!
    Going to try and complete a legacy, wish me luck!
    -- Heatha from Down Unda
    Heatha wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Reliving my childhood/teen years 15 years later by getting completely hooked again on sims! I am not a big fan of the supernatural expansion packs, but I am loving how there is so much content and so many options from Sims 1. I have been back on sims 3 for a few months and have just started sims 4... enjoying sims 3 more though!
    Going to try and complete a legacy, wish me luck!
    -- Heatha from Down Unda

Hello @Heatha :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed simming when a child and a teen, and now after a break you are back simming again. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    Doing Legacies is a great part of simming! I hope that your legacy family goes very well!
  • mickeyxsimmermickeyxsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    hello :) I'm Mickey, and i'm new to the forums. i've been playing the sims for almost two years now and i'm obsessed, tehe. i've met so many wonderful people in the community over on Instagram and tumblr, i'm hoping to meet some new people here too! if you wanna follow me, i'm @/mickeyxsimmer on instagram and @/mickeyyy-simmer or @/mickeysimblr on tumblr!
    I only play ts4 currently but i would love to dive into ts3 and explore what it has to offer :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top