Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paramours in Paradise/Sweethearts in Sulani (A Bachelor/Bachelorette Challenge)

AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
Sgr1hhy.png
Sulani. Some come for the beach vibes. Others come for the colorful culture. Still others come hoping to catch a glimpse of the rumored merfolk. You come in hopes of meeting your life partner.

Soak up some sun on the shores of our acclaimed beaches. Grind your own kava, an island delicacy. Dive into the crystal clear waters of the ocean, and catch the white-capped waves and ride along with dolphins. Hike the lush green hillside below the island’s active volcano. Step right into an island paradise and experience the magic of falling in love.

Does it sound too good to be true? The catch is…you’ll be competing against other people for the chance of a lifetime – to meet your true love.

(As for the rest of us, pull up a chair and imagine yourself sipping your favorite beverage while lounging lazily beneath a palm tree as you travel alongside the adventures of our bachelor, bachelorette, and all the contestants on the Isle of Sulani).

I welcome you to not one, but two new challenges - Bachelor/Bachelorette Sulani Style. It's not a new challenge per se, as the challenge itself been around for awhile, but it's new to me. I always wanted to do this style of challenge and I was inspired by the beautiful Island Living world in the latest expansion.
M35Q0iD.png
Paramours in Paradise will follow our bachelor, Levi Parrott, from San Myshuno, looking for an interesting love (male or female) to tame his wild ways.
p7WDta9.png
Sweethearts in Sulani will follow our bachelorette, a Southern belle, Breanna Gaines, from Willow Creek, on her journey to finding her one true love (male only).
esARGnt.png

You can vote for the types of activities and dates you'd like to see over on the blog. (No need to have/own Island Living to vote, and multiple choice is allowed!) ;)
aplj3Q1.png

Over the course of 21 days, you will live in the lap of luxury on the beautiful island of Sulani. Throughout the competition, the contestants and bachelor will live under one roof and participate in various island activities. Be an o:) to your roommates or a >:) to the other contestants! Anything goes... except woo-hoo and try for a baby during the competition, because of course, Breanna is a proper lady... and Levi, well, he is working to tame his wild ways!
  • Aliens, mermaids, and vampires are allowed.
  • Traits and aspirations can be whatever you choose (if you want additional traits, I will accept up to 2 more as I have a mod that allows for additional traits).
  • Skills - I'd prefer at least 2-3 skills (or I can cheat and add these for you), but only 1 can be maxed.
  • Attire - Be as creative as you'd like with your outfits and include as many as you'd like.
The Technical Specs:
I have all the expansions, except Get Famous. I have all game packs. I have all the stuff packs, except My First Pet, Fitness Stuff, and Backyard Living. I do use CC, but I'd prefer no CC for ease of upload. Thanks.
Casting Call Submission Guidelines:
Is your Sim looking for love? Perhaps they can find a life partner in Levi or Breanna. The Submission guidelines are the same for each contest, with the exception of hashtags. Upload your Sim to the Gallery with hashtag #livinasimminlife and #paramoursinparadise for Levi or #sweetheartsinsulani for Breanna.

Please include the following info below with your submission:
  • Creator Name + Origin ID
  • Sim Name
  • Age (YA, A, or E)
  • Star Sign (I know it's not included in TS4, but I like this option).
  • Hometown (TS4 World)
  • Occupation (or if none - no judging here)
  • Aspiration
  • Traits (Up to 5 + the aspiration bonus trait)
  • Skills (You can pre-set up to 3, with only 1 skill maxed)
  • Favorite Drink
  • 1 Turn-On and 1 Turn-Off (like in TS2) :blush:
  • Bio (I'll be using this information in my "Meet the Contestants" Interviews. Feel free to be as detailed and creative as you'd like. Optional things to include: 1-3 things your Sim is looking for in a partner, any family you'd like to mention, and a question for our bachelor and/or bachelorette).
Wt3glNg.pngF30YzU4.png
Will your Sim be the one to receive a rose and go home with our lucky bachelor or bachelorette? See the different challenges listed below and submit your candidates today! Deadline: August 2nd

Once chapters are up, readers will have an opportunity to vote for candidates to improve the chances of a certain Sim participant. You don't need to submit a Sim to participate and vote. More coming soon!
With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
My Worldbuilding Blog
Simblr
My Sims Pinterest
Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited August 2019
    LQbXhil.png
    Can a brave and interesting partner tame his ways and get our bachelor to settle down?

Participants: (Coming Soon)
    1. Lelani Lovemore by @divanthesimmer
    2. Oliana Kealoha by @MaggieMarley
    3. Caroline Grofield by @TheYayToast
    4. Kiana Hamilton by @kittymeow
    5. Indie Jones by @nerdfashion
    6. Nakaia Aroha by @Munterbacon
    7. Hortance Hildenbrand by @VanPelt81
    8. Alternate: Aliena Sixam by @SoulGal7
    9. Alternate: Karlee Price by @Valpre1983
    10. Alternate: Adam Powell by @Xantheanmar

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2019
    xXXibJE.gif
    What sweetheart will capture the heart of our lovely Southern belle?

Participants: (Coming Soon)
    1. Afu Akau from @divanthesimmer
    2. Mort Reaper Straud from @MaggieMarley
    3. Hunter Hale from @TheYayToast
    4. Griffin Calhoun-Fyres by @afai1261
    5. Kaha Na Mokupuni by @nerdfashion
    6. Miguel Vallejo by @Munterbacon
    7. Andy Maynard by @VanPelt81
    8. Alternate: Collin McGinnis by @TheAemaSimming
    9. Alternate: Beauregard R. Lee by @SoulGal7
    10. Alternate: Adam Powell by @Xantheanmar

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I might submit some sims
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Bachelor Contestant:

Leilani Lovemore
    u39cJfs.png
    IXcCUCU.png
    tBE3Ehu.png
    Star Sign: Pisces
    Hometown: Sulani
    Traits:
    * Child of the Ocean
    * Romantic
    * Family-Oriented
    * Good
    * Vegetarian
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Skills: Charisma (2), Herbalism (4), Wellness (6), Singing (8) & Fitness (10)
    Favourite Drink: Cup 'o H2O (water)
    Turn On: Good Personalities
    Turn Off: Bad Personalities
    Bio: Leilani grew up in a blended family and was given all the love she could possibly receive from both her parents. They were soulmates and tragically died together when Leilani was still a teen. Leilani wants the same kind of love from her future partner and has all the ideal traits one could want in a potential spouse, but will her secrets get in the way of finding true love?
    So her story is that her father was a merman and mother a human Sulani woman. They got married and had Leilani, who had a newfound tail while swimming in the ocean when she became a teen. Then Leilani's mother decided to become a mermaid too, because her husband and daughter had to spend a lot of time away from her (in the ocean) and she wanted to join them, not being alone anymore. She consumed mermaidic kelp and soon after became a mermaid. Thereafter, the three of them went swimming in the ocean to celebrate. They later found themselves surrounded by sharks and in an attempt to fight them off, Leilani's parents were killed. Luckily, a dolphin saved Leilani and carried her off to safety. Now, she has a really close bond with dolphins and wants to start a family again, as she lost hers that day. Also, she saves lives because someone saved hers.
    Question for Levi: "What if I told you there's more to the surface than meets the eye?"

The Bachelorette Contestant:

Afu Akau
    [img][/img]84YSr55.png
    OVTmU3j.png
    Star Sign: Aquarius
    Traits:
    * Child of the Islands
    * Romantic
    * Noncommittal
    * Hates Children
    * Outgoing
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Skills: Comedy (2), Dancing (4), Fitness (6), Charisma (8) & Fishing (10)
    Favourite Drink: Kava
    Turn On: Good Looks
    Turn Off: Family-Oriented Sims
    Bio: Afu Akau is the local badboy. He grew up on the island of Sulani and is very proud of its culture and traditions. He loves all women and is the "love 'em and leave 'em" type of guy. This has caused him to have a bad reputation, which could hurt his chances of winning Breanna's heart. Will he finally find someone who he is prepared to settle down with this time?
    I think the reason why he is the way he is, is because he was abandoned as a baby and adopted by a man who always had a different woman by his side. So he grew up with a noncommittal man as his role model and hates the idea of starting a family, because he was rejected by his parents.
    Question for Breanna: "You don't have any kids, do you?"
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I might submit some sims

Hey @citysimmer! I'd love to feature your Sims in my game. Keep me posted. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I still have to create these Sims (and actually get Island Living), but I have already written their backstories and know what their traits and aspirations are. I will probably submit by the deadline, since I will have IL by then.

The Bachelor Contestant:

Leilani Lovemore
    Traits:
    *Child of the Ocean
    *Romantic
    * Family-Oriented
    Skills: Charisma (5), Singing (5) & Fitness (10)

Bio: Leilani grew up in a blended family and was given all the love she could possibly receive from both her parents. They were soulmates and tragically died together when Leilani was still a teen. Leilani wants the same kind of love from her future partner and has all the ideal traits one could want in a potential spouse, but will her secrets get in the way of finding true love?

Afu Akau
    Traits:
    * Child of the Islands
    * Romantic
    * Noncommittal
    Skills: Fishing (10), Charisma (5) & Fitness (5)

Bio: Afu Akau is the local badboy. He grew up on the island of Sulani and is very proud of its culture and traditions. He loves all women and is the "love 'em and leave 'em" type of guy. This has caused him to have a bad reputation, which could hurt his chances of winning Breanna's heart. Will he finally find someone who he is prepared to settle down with this time?

@divanthesimmer Ooo... I like them already! You don't necessarily need the IL expansion to create and upload Sims. I can tweak them a smidge if you'd like in game. I'll hold a place for these Sims though!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I still have to create these Sims (and actually get Island Living), but I have already written their backstories and know what their traits and aspirations are. I will probably submit by the deadline, since I will have IL by then.

The Bachelor Contestant:

Leilani Lovemore
    Traits:
    *Child of the Ocean
    *Romantic
    * Family-Oriented
    Skills: Charisma (5), Singing (5) & Fitness (10)

Afu Akau
    Traits:
    * Child of the Islands
    * Romantic
    * Noncommittal
    Skills: Fishing (10), Charisma (5) & Fitness (5)

@divanthesimmer Ooo... I like them already! You don't necessarily need the IL expansion to create and upload Sims. I can tweak them a smidge if you'd like in game. I'll hold a place for these Sims though!

Yay! I also like the bachelor and bachelorette and love the fact that they're not the typical bachelor/bachelorette. I think I'll wait a bit, because I have a very specific idea of what I want them to look like and Leilani's secret is a part of that. ;)
    phULnBI.png
    @divanthesimmer I would like to start posting characters within the next 2 weeks if possible. Submissions deadlines are next week Friday. What's your timeline?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    This looks fun! I’d like to submit a sim for at least one of these challenges.

Sweet, @MaggieMarley! Welcome. I look forward to your submission(s).

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited July 2019
    @divanthesimmer I would like to start posting characters within the next 2 weeks if possible. Submissions deadlines are next week Friday. What's your timeline?

I will download IL by the 1st of August and immediately start creating them. I might even submit them that day. It'll definitely be before the deadline, though.
    phULnBI.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I will submit a girl for Levi! :)
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I will submit a girl for Levi! :)

Thanks @kittymeow! Looking forward to seeing your candidate.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

I will download IL by the 1st of August and immediately start creating them. I might even submit them that day. It'll definitely be before the deadline, though.

Great!

I like that they're a bit non-traditional too. I rolled in CAS until I found a base Sim I liked. I did very little to tweak them (save some makeup and accessories). I picked outfits that highlighted and featured the new Island Living outfits and also colors and patterns and styles that I normally wouldn't pick just to stretch myself a bit. I loaded up the game and played around with both characters a little first and noticed Levi definitely had a preference for guys and gals so I decided why not? :smiley:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    My submission for the Bachelor:
    mDXRqpj.jpg

Headshot:
    7UykwrC.png?1

My Origin ID: thisisarealpainx
    Sim Name: Oliana Kealoha
    Hometown (TS4 World): Sulani
    Occupation: Conservationist (although I didn't actually have her join the career because I figure you don't want her disappearing off to work)
    Aspiration: friend of the world
    Traits: cheerful, outgoing, child of the ocean
    Skills: Charisma 7, fitness 5, singing 10
    Favorite Drink: EAPA
    Turn-On: Guys who are up to go out and be active on a date, especially if that involves water activities
    Turn-off: litterbugs

Oliana bio:

Hello, I'm Oliana but my friends often just call me Oli. Despite growing up here in beautiful Sulani, my childhood wasn't always the happiest. I've never met my mother, but I know that she was a mermaid called Nalani Mahi’ai. My father, Makoa, spent a drunken night with her before she disappeared off into the sea... Only to return nine months later with a baby in her arms. She left me on the beach with a note and went back to live with her people under the sea. Thanks, mum. I suppose I shouldn't blame her - I'm not a mermaid, you see, so my lack of gills would have made living underwater kind of hard. I still hope that one day I might bump into my mother, I have so many questions for her.

Unfortunately, my dad was already married with a daughter when I turned up. His wife, Lilliana, was understandably livid but their marriage did ultimately survive. Lilliana has never liked me, though. I can't say that I blame her - when she looks at me she must see a reminder of her husband's infidelity. I think Dad resents me a little too but he could hardly drop me back into the ocean. At least my half-sister, Nani, has always been there for me.

I always try to stay cheerful though, no matter what trials life throws at me. I've just joined the conservationist career which I hope will allow me to focus on my passion: marine biology. Though I've never had a mermaid tail, sometimes I feel the lack of it; I'm most at home in the ocean - swimming, snorkelling, free diving, or communing with dolphins. I also like to sing. People say I have a beautiful singing voice and sometimes I wonder whether I inherited that from my mother, mermaids are meant to be good singers after all.

I love meeting people and I'm excited to make lots of new friends!

Download Oliana here
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Are there still spots open? I have a sim ready to submit but am confused by the placeholder tag
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited July 2019
    So I just put him up anyway. Download him here

Griffin "Griff" Calhoun-Fyres for Sweethearts in Sulani
    rvQVPBz.png
    Origin ID: afai1261
    Sim name: Griffin Calhoun-Fyres
    Star Sign: Leo
    Hometown: Born in StrangerVille, moved to Windenburg when young, ran away to Sulani as a teen
    Traits: Hot-headed, kleptomaniac, loves outdoors
    Skills: Mischief 7, fishing 6, fitness 4
    Favourite Drink: Root beer
    Turn on: Girls who aren’t afraid of getting out and about in the great outdoors
    Turn off: Emotional distance

Bio
    I’m Griffin, but my parents and friends call me Griff. Although I’m so far from them now that hardly anyone calls me that anymore.
    I was born in StrangerVille, but I barely remember it as it seemed that my father and uncle were very eager to leave the place after I was born. My mother Morgan was from Windenburg, so they made the decision to move there, taking me and my two older cousins Cecelia and Matt with them.
    My father Milo always seemed so distant. He never really did anything, just sat in an old armchair staring at a photo that included a man who looked exactly like my uncle and crying. Other times he would stare at the wall blankly as if having flashbacks to some traumatic event. My mother tried to shelter me from it. But I got the snippets of the story from Uncle Johnny. As I recall, it was something to do with a plant. But even he had to leave out some details. Like the detail of who the man in the photo was. I do remember that photo, even though it’s been almost a decade since I last saw it. It was of three men, although the youngest was a teen really. That one is my dad, obviously from before I was born. The other two were probably in their early 20’s. I knew Uncle Johnny was one of them. Once I tried to look at the back of the photo, see if anyone had written their names. But Mum caught me.
    I never did find out who that man was. Although by this time it wasn’t important. What was important to me was getting my father to finally notice me for once. He never did.
    I know now that my mother was trying her hardest to help return him to the state he had been prior to this trauma. And she was trying her hardest to help me. But I didn’t know that back then. In a fit of rage after an argument with Mum I gathered up some of my belongings in a backpack and left. Although, that wasn’t before I had more than a few choice words to say to Mum.
    And somehow I found myself in Sulani. I got by on doing odd jobs for people around the island, sometimes stealing a few items every now and then, and fishing. I’ve had nine years since I ran away from home to mellow, and realise my mistakes. But I really don’t want to go back. My last conversation with my mother must have been heartbreaking for her.
    But now, as I notice that they want young people to join a Bachelorette, I think I might be able to finally go back to Windenburg with my true love at my side, if she is to be found here. And if my mother’s love actually did manage to pull my father out of his depression, then maybe my true love will help me become a better person too.
    *Author's note* - the man in the photo that Milo mopes over is Johnny's identical twin brother Matthew, who died while fighting StrangerVille's motherplant. Milo blames himself for Matthew's death (Milo asked him to help defeat the motherplant) and suffers from PTSD and depression (although Griffin is naive and didn't realise that, which is why this piece only briefly touches on it). (and yes, Matt is named after his deceased uncle)
    Griffin's mother is Morgan Fyres
    @afai1261 There are still spots open! Sorry... I should probably change that to "Open." I love redhaired Sims! He's a cutie! ;) Of course, this is a challenge for Breanna, so who knows? Anything can happen! I'll add him straight away!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sweethearts in Sulani

Origin ID: nerdfashion
    Sim Name: Kaha Na Mokupuni
    Star Sign: Leo (July)
    Traits: Unflirty, Child of the Islands, Bro
    Skills: Charisma (3), Fishing (10)
    Favorite Drink: Water
    Turn on: Girls who are ok with taking things slow
    Turn off: Flirting before becoming friends
    Bio: Kaha Na Mokupuni grew up in a very traditional Sulani household on Mua Pel' am. He has been fishing almost since birth and has two younger sisters, who are identical twins, named Mahina and Kau. At the age of 14, he was taking care of both of them after his parents died in a volcanic explosion. He re-built the family home from scratch and after the twins grew up, he decided to find someone to share his life with. Unable to do so, he looked around until finding this contest. He signed up immediately and is now waiting anxiously for news.

Paramours in Paradise

Origin ID: nerdfashion
    Sim Name: Indie Jones
    Star Sign: Capricorn (December)
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Aspiration: Friend of the Animals
    Traits: Loner, Vegetarian, Child of the Ocean
    Skills: Writing (10), Pet Training (4)
    Favorite Drink: Sour Punch
    Turn On: A hard-working soul who isn't afraid to get a little messy
    Turn Off: Landgraabs.
    Bio: Indie is half-Sulanian, but she's never been swimming, despite desperately wanting too. Her parents never let her near a pool, and once she became an adult she was too focused on her job to bother going. She figured that while she's in Sulani, she can try, and wouldn't be nice to find a man while she was there?

Photos:
    Kaha Na Mokupuni
    [url]Hj6FLyV.png[/url]

Indie Jones
    [url]dXEeoD1.png[/url]
    funny-gifs20.gif

Thanks, @nerdfashion. I'm looking forward to adding your Sims.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2019
    Sorry I switched up Mort's clothes, hair etc and traits a bit and I was wondering if you could please use the tweaked version of him (instead of the version I posted yesterday). You can download him here
    My submission for the Bachelorette:
    kp31Yqc.jpg

My Origin ID: thisisarealpainx
    Sim Name: Mort Reaper-Straud
    Star Sign: Cancer [based on the fact he was born on day 7/14 of summer this is my best guess]
    Hometown (TS4 World): Del Sol Valley
    Occupation: None but plans to make a living exploring tombs in Selvadorada
    Aspiration: Jungle explorer
    Traits: cheerful, loves outdoors, geek
    Skills: Charisma 6, comedy 7, vampire lore 9
    Favorite Drink: dim and gusty
    Turn-On: Blondes ;)
    Turn-off: Sims with no sense of humour

Mort's bio:

Hi, I'm Mort, Mort Reaper-Straud. You've probably heard of my Mum, Amelia Straud, since she's a mega-famous actress (she's also a vampire, but unsurprisingly that's not general public knowledge - until now I guess. Oops). If you're a vampire, you'll have heard of my great great great great grandfather, Vlad, who's this big Vampire King (actually I'm fourth in line to the throne, which sounds impressive but when you think about it that means I'm practically guaranteed never to rule because, y'know, three immortal sims stand between me and that crown). You'll definitely have heard of my father - he's Death. No, he's not dead. He's Death with a captial D. You know: big scythe, dark hood, reaper of souls. Yeah, that Death. But I doubt you've ever heard of me; I'm only a nobody, which is just the way I like it.

Oh, and as if family life couldn’t get any more complicated my mother was abducted by aliens when I was just a toddler. That abduction resulted in my having two alien half brothers called Ezra and Leo. Leo is a vampire as well as an alien, which apparently isn’t usual. Even though she’s a vampire and so has certain advantages over a regular sim (like not needing sleep), I think Mum found being a single mother of three pretty challenging. But once I became a child I helped out with the twins as much as I could and now we’re all grown up we’re very close. My brothers are definitely my best friends.

You could say I've had a few daddy issues. I'm not entirely sure what the circumstances of my conception were and I'm too afraid to ask my mum because I suspect it involved the non-accidental death of more than one sim. Dad doesn't live with us - of course, he's a busy guy - all that soul reapin’ to do. The first time I met my father was the day my grandmother died, so that s.ucked. Then again, I never do see my dad under good circumstances, it kinda goes with his job.

This is a bit morbid but I have to admit that when I was a teenager I was so desperate for my father's attention that I spent a lot of time hanging out around hospitals, old folks’ homes and other likely spots hoping to catch a glipse of him.

But I'm past all that now and I have big plans for the rest of eternity. I've seen the huge collection of Omniscan treasures and relics that my great grandparents brought back from Selvadorada. They never did find all of the lost golden relics, though, and I'm hoping that I will be the one to recover them. I just need to find someone willing to come with me.

[Mort is the 11th generation heir of my legacy challenge (see the family tree in my signature for his full family). He's still just a toddler in my game but I thought it'd be fun to submit him as a YA. Who knows, maybe if he's successful with Breanna she can marry him in my game ;) notice Mort has Vlad's eyes, Vlad’s forehead crease and Grim's ears. Also, can you spot the J Huntington III in him?]

Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    If it's still open, I'd like to reserve a spot for each category :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I'll use the alternate, @MaggieMarley. No worries. :)

@Munterbacon Yay! I will hold spots for you. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited July 2019
    Thank you @AdamsEve1231 hehe I'm actually terrible I just edited him a bit again - last time I swear :D yeah I'm a perfectionist... Sorry! So, can you please use this version
    Thank you @AdamsEve1231 hehe I'm actually terrible I just edited him a bit again - last time I swear :D yeah I'm a perfectionist... Sorry! So, can you please use this version

Hi @MaggieMarley I'm a perfectionist too. I understand. I haven't uploaded any Sims yet to my game so it's not a problem.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest