Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wackiest Expansion Ideas!

I am curious what the community can come up with. Wacky and weird expansion pack (or stuff pack or game pack) ideas!

I would find a lot of fun with something all themed in grilled cheese! Imagine a whole world themed in grilled cheese, and you move a sim in that is lactose intolerant! Fun!

Or maybe a submarine as a house!

A new occult sim...a cowplant sim! You have to master baking lots of cake!

Comments

• sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    The Grimmy and Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack?
    I'll leave what that involves to the imaginations of individual simmers :D
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited July 2019
    My First Woohoo Stuff Pack
    and that oh so comfy bed
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »
    and that oh so comfy bed

That love heart bed from ts1? :D
    and that oh so comfy bed

That love heart bed from ts1? :D

Yes. thats the bed :sunglasses:
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    The Grimmy and Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack?
    I'll leave what that involves to the imaginations of individual simmers :D

So cool! The Prude Old Lady Pack! You could play as Mrs. Crumplebottom and nag everyone that shows love in public!
    and that oh so comfy bed

Oh...this one could get a mature rating lol. But we could see the return of the vibrating heart shape bed!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I don't know if it would be considered wacky but I'm thinking of some kind of theme park!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The Dirt Expansion Pack~All The Dirt You Could Want! Dirt Clothes, Dirt Furniture, and even Dirt Walls!
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited July 2019
    Ok if that was too mature how about ''Get Rickrolled''

entire ep dedicated to rick astley,
    with new tv and radio channels that would play his music videos and music in simlish
    and a rick astley townie that is ''never gonna give you up'' once you friend him so he will always be your bestie and never leave your lot or use mean interactions

7b6n.gif

I mean they went with moschino so I thought its about time we have celeb pack too
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member

with new tv and radio channels that would play his music videos and music in simlish
    and a rick astley townie that is ''never gonna give you up'' once you friend him so he will always be your bestie and never leave your lot or use mean interactions

7b6n.gif

I mean they went with moschino so I thought its about time we have celeb pack too

Started as a joke and turned out brilliant advertising for him. He came back and got another UK number 1 and is presently on tour. He did sell over 40 million records. btw. Too nice and a bit dull though.

If you want a star, how about Madonna? Now she has some interesting CAS items. Would beat Katy Perry wholesale!

edited July 2019
    Simburian wrote: »

7b6n.gif

Started as a joke and turned out brilliant advertising for him. He came back and got another UK number 1 and is presently on tour. He did sell over 40 million records. btw. Too nice and a bit dull though.

If you want a star, how about Madonna? Now she has some interesting CAS items. Would beat Katy Perry wholesale!

Nah no thanks to Madonna don't like her
    Queen seems to be in with youngsters lately so maybe that if we were to be serious about getting some cas stuff
    but I still prefer rick astley pack with extremely ridiculous rick astley fan stuff
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    My Little Pony GP? Including Equestria where your SIms turn into MLP characters when they travel there, cutie marks included based on their highest developed skill. Only Sims with the "pony" life state could travel there & would have the option of wearing ears and a tail in all the other worlds :P
    My Little Pony GP? Including Equestria where your SIms turn into MLP characters when they travel there, cutie marks included based on their highest developed skill. Only Sims with the "pony" life state could travel there & would have the option of wearing ears and a tail in all the other worlds :P

makes me want to puke rainbows
    :D my daughter is currently obsessed with Scooby Doo. So can we get that as a GP instead? Complete with mystery machine! Jeepers!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Some people like celebrity themed packs, so how about a Housewife and Superstar, Dame Edna Everage pack?

"Hello, Possums!"

Dame-Edna-Everage.jpg
    dame_edna_willesee_at_seven_1_2.jpg?itok=04_JOE9t&timestamp=1524440946
    468037_a_crop.jpg?itok=4RDxyfaM&timestamp=1529539371

She loves a bit of gladioli

edna1.jpeg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    They woulds never do it but The Sims 4: Afterlife. After death a sim goes to a version of the afterlife where they are happy, miserable or just mediocre, depending on how they lived their life. The player would get to choose whether to play the deceased sim or not, of course.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    I don't know if it would be considered wacky but I'm thinking of some kind of theme park!

It could get wacky! A theme park that has not just neat rides but games like
    Pie in the face of you friend sim.
    House of Mirrors
    House of Horrors

A mascot walking around the park as a giant grilled cheese!
    The Dirt Expansion Pack~All The Dirt You Could Want! Dirt Clothes, Dirt Furniture, and even Dirt Walls!

Lol...Livin' on a Dirt Ball!

New recipes...mud pies, a dirt sandwich, and that pudding that looks like a graveyard theme with gummy worms!

Fun stuff!
    Please just give me back the go-go cage from ts1 :D
    Simburian wrote: »

7b6n.gif

Nah no thanks to Madonna don't like her
    Queen seems to be in with youngsters lately so maybe that if we were to be serious about getting some cas stuff
    but I still prefer rick astley pack with extremely ridiculous rick astley fan stuff

I did like the celebrity themed pack...I enjoyed the Katy Perry pack for Sims 3. I wish they would have done more with Millie Bobby Brown when she was advertising for it. I guess thats what caused the Strangerville Pack? Maybe?

Here's a few celebrities for a theme pack..tell me what you think:
    Rihanna
    David Bowie
    Johnny Depp
    Dita Von Teese

I will be honest, I'm not a fan of MLP, but I like the idea of this pack..Makes me think of Geek Con and getting to Cosplay!

But the idea of a fantasy world only exclusive sims can go to sounds so cool!
    :D my daughter is currently obsessed with Scooby Doo. So can we get that as a GP instead? Complete with mystery machine! Jeepers!

Scooby Dooby Do, where are you? We got some work to do now!

Bring in all the costumes of the villains! One of my favorites is Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School!

It could have that Everything sandwich they always make....it even had a fish in the middle of it!

Raggy! Ruh roh.

Fred would always say "Lets split up gang. Daphne will come with me."
    Movotti wrote: »
    Some people like celebrity themed packs, so how about a Housewife and Superstar, Dame Edna Everage pack?

"Hello, Possums!"
    She loves a bit of gladioli

This one just made me lol....Lets get this one going!
    They woulds never do it but The Sims 4: Afterlife. After death a sim goes to a version of the afterlife where they are happy, miserable or just mediocre, depending on how they lived their life. The player would get to choose whether to play the deceased sim or not, of course.

Could it be like a job in the afterlife? Your sims travels back and forth from living world to afterlife world for work. Imagine all the tasks you would have to perform! Makes me think of the waiting area in Beetlejuice..and that receptionist! lol
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    jinerator wrote: »

Could it be like a job in the afterlife? Your sims travels back and forth from living world to afterlife world for work. Imagine all the tasks you would have to perform! Makes me think of the waiting area in Beetlejuice..and that receptionist! lol

Hmm maybe. I think it would need a wider scope than just a job though.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.