Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Also,

Local news paper delivery girls are definitely creepy D:

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'd say 33 if it is okay with you @ninjakid150
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, that locks all the moves in. :)

- Ethan & Freya - 24 => 33
    - Eugene & Wendell - 11 => 13
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 15 => 6
    - Iris & Meredith - 13 => 5
    - Lucas & Oliver - 23 => 16

4 × Yellow = 4.000
    1 × Green = 3.000

88.000 - 7.000 = 81.000 left

And now it is time for Signore X to make his move... >:)

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    Monte%2BVista%2BYard%2BMap%2BCB1.png

Signore X has moved again! Rep has been busy trying to catch his signal again, but yet again, all we know is that he moved with a yellow line...

Another 48 hours start now!

MOVES!

Duos:
    - Ethan & Freya - 33 - ?
    - Eugene & Wendell - 13 - ?
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 6 - ?
    - Iris & Meredith - 5 - ?
    - Lucas & Oliver - 16 - ?

Money
    81.000/150.000 left

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    @ninjakid150 If it is okay, lets take 22
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    @kittymeow, to 7?
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Phia Kiki to 7

Eugene Wendell to 5
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lucas and Oliver to 8
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hey! Okay, to 13 I guess.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @kittymeow, to 7?

Guess not, Choco bolded it first. :/
    Banner.png
    Aack, you guys are going too fast! XD
    Banner.png
    I think Signore X was forced to go back to 8 after the last move, so we need to surround him there
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Hmm...nobody's going to cover 15, so I guess Signore X will go there. But since there are many paths for him to take, he could go anywhere after that.

So yeah, this challenge isn't going to end soon :D

I figured 7 or 8, which is why I was planning on 7. But collaboration didn't work out I guess ;)
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I actually think Signore X might have sneaked into the middle. Think about it, the yellow lines are not easy to see due to the red and green lines being in the center, this might be a good way to hide for him.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Well, no matter. If we move fast like the previous round, we can finish this game one way or another. :joy:

edited July 2019
    Congratulations, you just made a new record of quick gameplay XD
    The moves anyway:

- Ethan & Freya - 33 => 22
    - Eugene & Wendell - 13 => 5
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 6 => 7
    - Iris & Meredith - 5 => 13
    - Lucas & Oliver - 16 => 8

5 × Yellow = 5.000

81.000 - 5.000 = 76.000 left

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"HOLD IT SIR! STOP!"

Two Jetsetters sprint to apprehend a guy dressed in a beige coat. The guy tries to run for it, but it's no use. The two Jetsetters overtake him and grab him.

"Fermare! Don't hurt me! Take this, per favore..." he utters...

Signore X hands over a piece of paper. One of the Jetsetters takes it and starts reading out loud:

"Dear Jetsetters,

If you read this after catching Signore X, we'd like to congratulate you for earning yourselves Immunity! All the money left over on your tally goes to the Jetsetter's winnings, and all the money you spend on travelling will go to the Assassin's stash.

However, if you ran out of money, and the hosts are reading out this letter to you in the Challenge aftermath, the Immunity is earned by the Jetsetter or Jetsetters giving me my moving orders, they got this task because they scored the lowest on the "Who do you think deserves Immunity the most"-ranking.
    This person or these persons go by the last name of Lafayette.

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Signore X
    "

The two victorious Jetsetters stare at eachother after reading that.

Oliver: "Wait, so Kiki was the one playing as Signore X all along?!"
    Lucas: "Wow... Never saw that one coming.. But hey, we got Immunity!"

Endgame.png

Congratulations to @icmnfrsh and @ninjakid150 for earning Immunity for Oliver and Lucas after catching Signore X on square 8. You cannot be Nominated by the Assassin and therefore not be Eliminated at the upcoming Ranking.

@Smarties100, you played a good game as Signore X but unfortunately the other Jetsetters eventually outsmarted you. That sadly means you have not earned Immunity today.

Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    Oh wait, we actually finished?

FINALLY

And I had no idea someone was playing as Signore X :0

icmnfrsh wrote: »

FINALLY

What else do you think took me so long to write? ;)

And don't forget that Oliver will be sticking around for a bit longer too. :)
    Banner.png

FINALLY

For now, at least :grimace:

So if Kiki was controlling Signore X the whole time and was also looking for him with Phia, wouldn't there be a conflict of interest? 🤔

FINALLY

For now, at least :grimace:

We sadly cannot say that about the others though...

With Immunity for Lucas and Oliver, the odds of being Eliminated at the upcoming Ranking grow significantly for the others!

For Kitty & Lilli, Smarties, Tiger and Yannik the odds of losing your final competing twin are a 1/4 chance. In case one neither Lucas nor Oliver is the Assassin it's a whopping 1/3 chance to go!
    You better get your game gear on because the next Elimination is going to be brutal...

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Congratulations, you just made a new record of quick gameplay XD
    The moves anyway:

- Ethan & Freya - 33 => 22
    - Eugene & Wendell - 13 => 5
    - Euphelia & Kiki - 6 => 7
    - Iris & Meredith - 5 => 13
    - Lucas & Oliver - 16 => 8

3 × Yellow = 3.000
    2 × Green = 6.000

88.000 - 9.000 = 72.000 left

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"HOLD IT SIR! STOP!"

Two Jetsetters sprint to apprehend a guy dressed in a beige coat. The guy tries to run for it, but it's no use. The two Jetsetters overtake him and grab him.

"Fermare! Don't hurt me! Take this, per favore..." he utters...

Signore X hands over a piece of paper. One of the Jetsetters takes it and starts reading out loud:

"Dear Jetsetters,

If you read this after catching Signore X, we'd like to congratulate you for earning yourselves Immunity! All the money left over on your tally goes to the Jetsetter's winnings, and all the money you spend on travelling will go to the Assassin's stash.

However, if you ran out of money, and the hosts are reading out this letter to you in the Challenge aftermath, the Immunity is earned by the Jetsetter or Jetsetters giving me my moving orders, they got this task because they scored the lowest on the "Who do you think deserves Immunity the most"-ranking.
    This person or these persons go by the last name of Lafayette.

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Signore X
    "

The two victorious Jetsetters stare at eachother after reading that.

Oliver: "Wait, so Kiki was the one playing as Signore X all along?!"
    Lucas: "Wow... Never saw that one coming.. But hey, we got Immunity!"

Endgame.png

"We caught him? Oh, thank the Watcher. And congrats to Ollie and Lucas!"
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Congrats Ice and Ninja!
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Ahhh I’m shocked and sorry I disappeared for the last couple of rounds real life work at my bakery was crazy (hint $5000 order) so ice that was all you Thankyou so much!!!
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif