Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Jared: She's hot! :love:
    Gobias: She's hot! :love:
    Connor: Hmm...not sure...
    Alicia: I LOVE DOORS. :lol:

@Emily4331 , this very accurate caption made me laugh! Beautiful pictures. Alicia is so pretty!
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat I know a winner when I see one! ;) I might look around for a possible victim, too :p
    NymlADp.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @CravenLestat and anyone else who wants to play, let's see if you can guess who these three mystery townies are. I'm sure it won't be hard for an expert like you :wink::tongue:

TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-10-26-86-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-13-05-08-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-14-45-13-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-18-04-28-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-22-14-01-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-20-02-64-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-23-51-58-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-25-10-99-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-25-23-26-08-93-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-12-17-56-2.png

These poses made me laugh so I had to use them in an equally goofy scene :lol:
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-47-30-15-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-51-19-75-2.png
    TS3-W-2019-07-26-17-54-38-75-2.png
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @coco and @Mikezumi Your portraits are awesome! <3<3<3 I can't even get connected here in France, due to server overload... >:)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @coco , that's an amazing photoshoot! (I have no idea who the three townies are).
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ash now has frenemies companions. One trapped in the freezer, another was shot into the river by the accomplices
    According to thier appearances guess who they are spoof
    Tips: all infamous killer and adapted into films. The girl is the opposite gender of her spoof(the appearance features are obvious), the guy actually is two person who were similar(another seem to have not appeared in films)
    euSSu4.jpg
    euSpDJ.jpg

They appeared together on the full moon night...
    euSs2T.jpg
    euSrGV.jpg
    euSDP0.jpg

Uproar in band hideout
    eusQwq.jpg
    eusN6J.jpg
    eusDk6.jpg
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The boys had a lecture at noon so had a free morning :)
    48336537221_5782cb613c_o.jpg
    Keanu's waking wish was to weed a plant and I realized that they hadn't gardened the day before!
    48336688832_dd85466dc4_o.jpg
    River had an opportunity to study at home. His performance bar is much higher than Keanu's so that must have been the reward.
    48336536626_cc5da43ac3_o.jpg
    Because Keanu doesn't have much gardening skill, he was still gardening when River finished studying and came out to play his guitar.
    48336688272_121924f627_o.jpg
    Keanu rolled a wish to skinny dip the previous day and I let him have his wish with River. Both immediately rolled wishes to makeout :)
    48336687982_5d0b744e4f_o.jpg
    48336687707_5aeb39ab5a_o.jpg
    The boys got pushed to the lecture just as they finished woohooing ... perfect timing! :D
    48336687442_7e444ec71b_o.jpg
    A lot of sims were heading to the lecture at the same time.
    48336535501_a5b13fa260_o.jpg
    Keanu fell asleep the moment he sat down! :D
    48336535136_1736e4501c_o.jpg
    River looked stressed :D
    48336686477_39d99cc3d7_o.jpg
    I am always happy to see Eddy :)
    48336686192_b46deb7b73_o.jpg
    48336685337_c5a046b22d_o.jpg
    48336533316_135df5ff92_o.jpg
    Keanu raised his hand but fell asleep before he could ask a question/comment :D
    48336684547_21e731c4d4_o.jpg
    48336532636_441220cee3_o.jpg
    The boys made some new friends when the lecture was over :)
    48336532396_8387168176_o.jpg
    Eddy and Keanu had a trait incompatability. Eddy is a loner and Keanu is friendly. The reaction is a tad excessive in my opinion! :#
    48336683852_990cd89704_o.jpg
    Page 3598

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment :)

@GraceyManor Your new Darren looks good! The guy you based him on is just ... WOW! :D
    Sorry about the issues you are having in your game.

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) Yes, River had gardening skills because his old house had a huge garden. He was late for Keanu's teen birthday party because he was harvesting it so I got rid of many of the plants :D
    Mikezumi and Shannon most certainly do not need another baby! They can help look after Keanu and River's instead ;)
    I love the concert at the Sports Stadium because it only takes 10 sim minutes and they get all the good moodlets :)

@PalmArrow What an experience! One Mascot is too many and you got a bunch of them! :#:D
    At least the new one worked properly :)
    The pop art pattern looks great on Belinda's work outfit!
    I also love the pattern on her top in the third pic!
    Dang! He took the bribe but wouldn't let her in! :#

@CravenLestat Your new sim is nice and I am sure coco will do a wonderful photo shoot with your patterns. She hasn't failed yet! :)

@Emily4331 Freestyle looks great! Looking forward to seeing how you make use of it in your future pics :)

@stephenhamburg Playing with your SS as a toddler sounds like fun! My current sim, although made as a YA, was aged down to a toddler so I could play him from the beginning of his life :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comment :) Mikezumi and Shannon must really love toddlers because I certainly didn't direct them to care for it! And of course there's the fact that I caught them trying for baby recently! :#:D

@Steamvarius Glad that Rachel wasn't gentle on Hunter! :D

@DeafSimmer Lovely pics of Cadence and Shining Armor in the boat :)

@AbellaKellaher Great job! It's good that there are simmers around who can offer building advice given the age of the game. Your Romani camp is lovely :)

I was surprised that River pulled out his sketch pad rather than his guitar!
    48336531881_08d22165a4_o.jpg
    Keanu studied.
    48336683317_9464796f62_o.jpg
    River is no Keanu when it comes to art :D
    48336531371_ba16525415_o.jpg
    River considered the hollowness of life when he was done with his sketch. He only did it for a few minutes because I had read that the brooding trait can be quite annoying and used Retuner to make it less so :D
    48336682802_6285e3e9d4_o.jpg
    River interrupted Keanu's studying for a kiss :)
    48336682547_17137595a1_o.jpg
    River got an invitation to Mahmoud Yavari's juice kegger. I had him prepare a cheese plate when they got there.
    48336682312_3754b5e9cb_o.jpg
    Keanu had been trying to get to a keg when River called him to dinner.
    48336530476_2e8c917f31_o.jpg
    The juice kegs have a very strong pull!
    48336530161_394b5268dd_o.jpg
    This is the host, Mahmoud.
    48336681617_a5e84e9b2b_o.jpg
    The lovely Cid Serverus was also there :)
    48336529621_85a9a3851e_o.jpg
    Keanu had already met him so I had River introduce himself :)
    48336529371_c542aa5ede_o.jpg
    River and Keanu were trying to get to the keg but it was being used for a keg stand.
    48336528846_21c16e9393_o.jpg
    I saw "help with keg stand" in River's queue.
    48336680217_02d31bc7c7_o.jpg
    I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Cid streaking with this hair! :D
    48336527581_a39b45658d_o.jpg
    Keanu finally got some juice! :D
    48336527291_4b0f4c963f_o.jpg
    I think this sim might have been trying to get to the keg but my boys were in the way :D
    48336678437_38c3341ede_o.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Glad things are working better.
    Invasion of gnomes! lol I like his new haircut.

@DeafSimmer Luna's laying down the law with Max.....or trying. Wonder how that will work out and trying to break them up my backfire on her. :)

@Emily4331 lol....it looks pretty cool.
    Great pics and totally love that you leave Gobias alone. I do like Jared's makeover and am in shock that he smiled! :dizzy:
    I may try that mod in my sanctuary game when I get back to it. Lots of still single sims that need to flirt and have deep conversations with in it!

@ZhakiraP He doesn't look thrilled.

@Mikezumi I really like the picture of River playing guitar on the deck. Looks like it belongs on an album cover.
    Your Eddie looks different then he used to. You must have tweaked him some more. :open_mouth: Or maybe its because you are not using the freaky hair. :lol:
    Love the bowling! I had Adam and friends bowling, but, can't show pics of that yet. :wink:
    Looks like River and Keanu need to get a bit more sleep at night! :lol:
    Looks like a fun party with a nice crowd. More interested in the keg than in a pool! I usually plunk a second keg down to try to keep the crowd happy.
    lol at Cid....he doesn't even look like himself with that hair. Keep the hat on Cid!

@AbellaKellaher Thanks...it thought it was a cool picture. I miss your story too! :grin: I always miss the ones I'm not playing at the moment. But, it helps me have fresh ideas when I go back to them.

@CravenLestat Tis beautiful! ....the pattern. I love that hat...why do I not use it more often!?

@coco hehe, I played someone else while he was meditating. :lol: I knew he was close to being able to do that so just left him at it.
    The girls are beautiful! Love the outfits and patterns you picked for them. I have no idea who they are, but you know me I don't play with many premades. The Charlies Angels poses made me giggle and took me back to my childhood playing with my best friend and my friend across the street!

@sassygray5 I do understand being too tired. I had my game loaded last night, but by the time I finished my paperwork from work...I looked at the game and hit quit and got ready for bed. :wink:

@rubyskywalker Its been awhile since I did writer opportunities, but I think you should get it at the puter under writing tab. Some of those babysitters are horrible!

@Emily4331 Great pics and totally love that you leave Gobias alone. I do like Jared's makeover and am in shock that he smiled! :dizzy:
    I may try that mod in my sanctuary game when I get back to it. Lots of still single sims that need to flirt and have deep conversations with in it!
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @coco It's a mod that adds new part time jobs, I didn't get teens to do adult jobs(and I wouldn't know how to anyways).
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    As the family starts prepping for their vacation, I built them the house that they'll be staying in. I think it's alright.
    2RhoXzD.jpg
    3PPatp9.jpg
    5t8xXID.jpg
    rLRAiNG.jpg
    6 hours to build 1 house.
    @Mikezumi , lol, that last picture! "No juice for you, you've had enough!"
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2019
    @coco Well durrr Obviously

Betty Simovitch from Riverview 1019 Dogwood lane located only minutes from every house I built ever. :|

Pearl Yang of Sunlit Tides after a nice bottle of Garnier Nutrisse Henna Red color to give her that fierce glow

The third one am still looking at she is throwing me off

Betty looks super hot in your bonus pics black leather.

Sorry am rushing am painting doors right now :#
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @jonny522 that's a lovely house, and what a great spot for a vacation!
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    @jonny522 I think your vacation house is beautiful! Seems like a really nice house and a good size.

@coco WOW I love your makeovers! I don't know who the Sims are though.

@Mikezumi Mahmoud! In one of my other saves my Sim married and had a family with him :smile:
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited July 2019
    Here, take my comments.

@Mikezumi Sneaky little creep, that vampire kid. :tongue:
    Yay on Keanu's full scholarship! Do better, River! :angry::tongue:
    All of your portraits turned out pretty good!
    Ahh, yes, we all know Josh loves his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fro. :lol:
    Shannon and Mikezumi's matching pajamas always make me happy. :3
    I'm using your breakfast pics as scientific proof that eating pancakes promotes abdominal muscle toning. :tongue:
    :bawling: Thank you, G-ma! That means a lot to me. :heart:
    Keanu so intense while cooking. :tongue:
    Keanu is so scared of the football...but you'd think Keanu would be pretty good at handling balls. :tongue:
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif[/img]
    That man is 100% a potato in a sweater.
    Aha aww I like to hear my sims su.ck at karaoke. :lol:
    LOL At least the server instability of AI Portraits makes it less addictive. :tongue:
    River...his eyes are up here. :tongue:
    I love River's shocked face. :lol:
    Cute hot tub pics!
    Eddy! :love:
    Purple shirt girl is my spirit animal. :lol:
    Did you know guinea pigs sleep with their eyes open if they don't trust the environment that they're in? Maybe Keanu is this way too! :open_mouth:

@bekkasan Thankies :3 It's nice to see you, too!
    LOL you know my sims aren't shy. :tongue:
    You mean you don't like my AI Portrait's burned face look? :tongue:
    Oh gosh...what if I have early-onset Alzheimer's! :astonished:
    I was honestly disappointed when Gobias was one of the ones who came. :lol: So no remorse leaving him to watch TV alone. :tongue:
    Right? He's usually such a grumpy boy!
    I love how you typed the same message to me twice. :lol:

@sassygray5 Thank you! :3
    My unnecessary reinstall went without a hitch, thankfully. :lol:

@jonny522 Alex is dressed almost identical to Simis Bachelor. :lol:
    Aww having them bathe together is cute. :3
    Pretty house!

@AbellaKellaher Cute build! I prefer the curved awning.
    I love the Romani camp!

@coco I had to google what Netball was. :lol: Sorry you got hurt while playing, but glad you're feeling better!
    I found the issue after I had already reinstalled. :lol: RIP

@PalmArrow My sim's portrait is lovely? You're a glass half full kinda gal, eh? :lol:
    Wow! Tamsin's portrait might be the most accurate yet!
    What are the llamas planning! :fearful:
    That's what he wants you to think! Just a normalllll llama man...definitely not a member of a secret organization whose goal is to wipe out all non-llama sims. :astonished:
    Hehehe when she sits, the girl on the pop art pattern looks hilarious.
    Belinda's outfits are all so cute! And I think she is the only sim I have seen who can pull off that hairstyle. :lol:
    The purses are cute! I should probably add more purses to my game. If only EA made some that acted like backpacks from Uni or something. :(
    Hehe :heart: Thank you!

@coco You're portraits turned out great, too! Except that it turned Seville into some kind of demon rabbit looming over Sun's shoulder. :fearful:
    Kenji's portrait is perfect!
    Glad you're enjoying it! :3 I'm always on the lookout for cute photo stuff to subject my poor sims to. :lol:
    Oh my god, Sarah's is stunning! Dude, AI Portraits loves you. :lol:
    I don't know the townies, but they are beautiful and the poses are adorable!

@CravenLestat Cute people are best people, regardless of attitude. :lol:
    Your sims and patterns are cute...I'm mean, I hate them! And I hate you! :angry::tongue:
    Surprised Connor is so thirsty. In my last SV save so many children in the town were his it wasn't even funny. :lol:

@afai1261 Wow! It looks great! I'm surprised at how well the AI did mimicking the lighting.

@GraceyManor New Darren is pretty cute, but he is severely lacking in muscle tone compared to his inspiration photo. :tongue: Then again, I think most people are. :lol:
    I've never really tried the Firefighter career for very long, but the professions can be a little wonky. Well, let's be honest, the entire game can be a little wonky. :lol:
    Glad you got the game to cooperate!
    Icolopolis can be pretty intense, yeah.

@Steamvarius I just want to know what bra Rachel wears. Clearly, it is the greatest bra ever made. :lol:

@DeafSimmer The pics in the canoe are lovely. :smile:

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!

@emorrill Enjoy your time with your family! :smiley:

@rubyskywalker I'm the CC master around here and I promise to find you some brand CC :smiley:
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Emily4331
    New Darren is pretty cute, but he is severely lacking in muscle tone compared to his inspiration photo. :tongue: Then again, I think most people are.

Like I said I stink at making sims, so its not perfect, just inspired by the photo. :D
    I was prepared to switch to a save I hadn't been playing since March, my Sunset Valley generational save with a family descended from Clark Gant of University and Odessa Winchester of Midnight Hollow, but before that I needed to update my graphic card driver and for some reason it took ages. So in the meantime I compiled a post to reintroduce this household.

The second generation heiress, Amelia, with her husband Nathaniel (son of Hank Goddard and Pauline Wan).

7opgXMK.jpg

George, their youngest son and heir, with his high school sweetheart Marisella.

Pn6SWQN.jpg

Nathaniel died just when I was trying to prolong his life with cardio exercises. :(

5A99xXY.jpg

When it was time for George to age up, I threw a party on the beach for the enormous extended family.

NoUvSiL.jpg

Marisella had aged up before George, so they were free to start work on generation four!

N5Mg91W.jpg

Pregnant Marisella in a lovely store blouse which, however, makes her look as if she was cut in half when used as maternity wear.

0Ad3Ab0.jpg

I realised it was time for George and Marisella to get married.

sYCJykZ.jpg

Another family gathering at the beach...

6HcDPCn.jpg

BKGXFC5.jpg

... and the bride was in labour soon after cutting the cake!

i5ApENR.jpg

The first fourth generation child, Evangeline.

8gsIrYu.jpg
    @Emily4331 , I thought exactly the same thing as you about handbags - if only they worked like the backpacks from University, so that sims could take them on and off without going into Stylist! The same thing would be great for sunglasses, too!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @PalmArrow Someone did that with sunglasses! Though it is only one style: http://modthesims.info/d/592058/sunglasses.html
    edited July 2019
    @Emily4331 Thanks for the lovely comments, Emilychan :)
    I suspect that pancakes on a regular basis would give you the opposite of abdominal muscle toning! ;)
    I didn't know that about guinea pigs, although it's been about 50 years since I last had one as a pet!

ETA: Got a good chuckle from your ball joke! :D:D
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

A few days later Adam is finally able to catch up with Dwayne Wolff as he left work at City Hall. Dwayne is climbing the political ladder hoping to become the first occult Mayor of Moonlight Falls. His serious competition is a human, Miriam Hoppcroft who is a local representative. Adam introduces himself to Dwayne.
    "Aha! Poppy's WereFae in the flesh!" exclaims Dwayne. "I thought it was another of his hallucinations, but I can see and smell both werewolf and fairy in you."
    48336391321_e4005722ee_b.jpg

Dwayne explains to Adam that sometimes Poppy's mind wanders and you have to take things he says with a grain of salt. Adam asks if he will tell him the legend. "Sure, sure, let's go over to the Toadstool. Have you been yet? It is a nice little tavern and not as high brow as the Red Velvet Lounge."
    48336391166_8977635c67_b.jpg
    48336542007_ecdbb1d444_b.jpg

Dwayne invites Adam to play a game of darts when they arrive at the tavern.
    "Sure, I loved playing darts at university."
    Adam throws first and makes a respectable score. Dwayne wins the first round and Adam, the second. They decide to throw two out of three and Adam wins the third game. Dwayne laughs and shakes his hand congratulating him.
    48336541912_3351d07a33_b.jpg
    48336541732_03b2db9885_b.jpg

Dwayne and Adam sit down with a few brews and Dwayne shares the story of the WereFae.
    "I want to share a little background information to start with. The legend has been passed down through the clans from father to son. I have no idea if there is any truth behind it. It may be a story made up to scare the cubs at night before they fall asleep. This was many centuries ago before written records were kept. It was forbidden for any supernatural to have a relationship with another occult not of the same species. They wanted to keep the occult races pure. In those days anyone could be executed for consorting with other occult including humans. It is still frowned upon in parts of the world today. No one is executed, shamed or shunned anymore. The council tries to keep tight control of that kind of behavior now. It was an unruly time in the world. There were many wars among the clans, covens, and packs in different areas of the world. Most were peaceful, but others had a thirst for power wanting to rule their area of the world and expand territory. Others were downright evil and executed anyone including their own allies. The entire world including humans was in danger."
    48376850436_e2346dac39_b.jpg

The Legend of The WereFae

A group of fairies came upon an injured female werewolf while traveling through the forest of Dren. Shanta was severely injured and was half in her human form and half werewolf. One fairy, Eloin who was trained as a healer stopped to help. The others shrugged and went on their way leaving him behind to help. He carried Shanta to a nearby grove, attending to her wounds. He provided her waters from the nearby brook and said healing spells to soothe and calm her. He caught fish in the brook and made sure she ate once she was capable. Eloin stayed with her day and night. She eventually began to heal. As she improved, they talked and found they had much in common. He did not want to leave her even though she could manage on her own by now. He had fallen in love and Shanta with him. They confessed their love to each other and to the Fates that bind us together and watch over us. They traveled deep into the forest to hide from those who would seek to execute them for their forbidden love. In time they had a child, a son named Elisha, meaning salvation. Elisha grew up with stories of werewolves and fairies. Supernatural legends were his bedtime stories. Both the cruelty and beauty were taught to him by his parents. He was a combination of both of them, a werewolf and a fairy. His brothers and sisters were either a werewolf or a fairy. He is the only one that was both.

Time passed, and he grew into a man. Elisha said his goodbyes to his parents and siblings and made his way out into the world. He traveled far, and the humans he encountered were kind and did not seem to fear strangers even in these harsh times. He could hide his fairy form and had the ability to transform at will into a werewolf or a fairy. He stayed away from occult areas as much as possible. He soon started hearing stories of conflicts, killings, and wars. He heard about the Great Council, a group of the occult who were trying to stop the conflict and defeat the evil ones who were inciting the violence between the various supernatural clans. Elisha traveled to the Great Council in his fairy form and offered his services. A vast group of warriors which included vampires, werewolves, fairies, elves, plant people, a few ghosts, some courageous humans and witches was formed and sent to confront the evil ones. Elisha was one of them. The battle commenced, and it was fierce on both sides. Elisha wove his spells as the battle raged around him. A brilliant glow surrounded him. He transformed from a fairy into his wolf form. The warriors who accompanied him were stunned and momentarily stopped fighting. The evil ones laughed mockingly and immediately focused their attack on Elisha unsure of what this creature was but surely he was not of this world. The warriors formed a line of defense around Elisha trying to protect him even though they had no clue what he was doing but trusting him, they defended him. The glow grew tremendously around Elisha and ominously surrounded the evil warriors. Elisha chanted his spell and the ethereal glow continued to spread.

Taia cye Kaleanae, taia freetra svaralim
    Arias'tama 'A sefre era za Leire'sinn
    Arias'tama 'A sefra Za selar
    Arias'tama 'A sefre era tanaii-ka
    Arias'tama 'A sefre era Za selar

Hear me Fates, hear my plea
    Evil from this world I see
    Evil from this world I take
    Evil from this world must go
    Evil from this world I take

He continued chanting the words, and the glow encompassed the evil ones snaking out until all were caught. Elisha's words grew more powerful with each repetition. His hands moved rapidly as he made signs to the Fates asking for strength and help to defeat his foes. With an intense burst of light that temporarily blinded the warriors, Elisha and the evil ones disappeared from the battlefield. The only ones left were those with goodness and love in their hearts whether they were human, vampire, werewolf, witch, fairy or other occult. The evil was gone.

Sadly, Elisha was gone as well. He took the evil into himself to rid the world of it. The Fates took him as well. It is believed he lives with the Fates watching over the world ready to return if true evil returns to the world.

"That is why Pappy called you the WereFae. You are both werewolf and fairy. Of course, centuries after this event allegedly took place an alliance did form within the supernatural community. Victor became a member of that very Council that regulates the laws that keep the supernatural world from destroying itself. No longer were supernaturals forbidden to associate with each other. Intermarriage was no longer outlawed. The Fates stepped in by binding souls together that belong together. No man or occult would dare interfere with a Fates will. It is still rare to have someone be both a fairy and a wolf. Usually, the children of a fairy and wolf are one or the other, not both. I hope your appearance in the world is not a precursor of evil returning."

Adam is amazed at the legend, and Dwayne is quite the storyteller building the suspense. "It should be written down for all to know. There is always a bit of truth in every legend. My friend Marshall is a writer and could do the story justice. I would like you to tell him as well. I do not believe I am a true WereFae. My search has led me to suspect my birth parents were fairies, so I was born a fairy. I'm still investigating the truth of that. Drogo was my werewolf sire, but not my father. Someday, I hope to have proof of that. He turned me after my birth. He and my mother were not bonded. He did not die when she did at my birth.

Alice, Marshall, and Jennifer arrive at the Toadstool. Adam introduces Alice to Dwayne as well as Marshall and Jennifer. Marshall and Dwayne talk about several of the legends including the WereFae legend. Dwayne praises Marshall on his most recent best-seller and instantly agrees to be interviewed by Marshall for more of the werewolf legends. He suggests he talk with Pappy as well, but warns him Pappy suffers bad days, and his memory can be very faulty.
    48336390571_bbbc4d6376_b.jpg
    48381715187_b6244b9296_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top