Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Other social medias to go for Sims 4 discussions without restrictions

Where besides Twitter can you go if you want to meet other Simmers and engage in any topic for discussions without numerous policies and restrictions? I feel like I have to filter everything I say which is exhausting because in real life, I have no filter lol. So seriously where would one suggest where you can be yourself and not having to worry about violating so many rules? I have a a bad memory as it is and I seriously can't remember every little rule or I would just keep erasing everything several times just to retype it. Plus I kinda would like to know who I'm talking to it makes me oddly uncomfortable seeing just avatars and that even makes me more uncomfortable if there are kids on here!!! Oh no, any suggestions?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Reddit maybe?
  • DeadInsid3_plur2EDMDeadInsid3_plur2EDM Posts: 44 Member
    That's what I was thinking but honestly I have no idea how to use that website it was confusing just like this forum except somehow I figured it out for the most part. Is there like a tutorial on it lol? I have saw some sims pages on there but I honestly don't get how to use it and there's of valuable information other simmers could use.