Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Camelot Challenge--The Sims 4

Hi everybody! This is my first time making a challenge for the Sims 4—Or for any game in general. Heh heh—So feel free to tell me if I've made any mistakes.

I have tested this challenge but my game was super slow and crashed. However, I did manage to do most things and it seems to be acomplishible. The first rule will probably be the most irritating. I burnt most of my lot furnishings after that...Thanks Arthur. (You’ll understand now)

Set after adventures of King Arthur, you are either Merlin/Lina or Morgana/Morgan based on your choice. During this challenge, you will be trying to resurrect the King or...trying to prevent that.

Will you conquer a kingdom or be able to kneel to another to save it?

Evil

Queen Guinevere is finally dead and one of your fellow mages has saved you from a near-death experience. This is your chance to finally become the ruler your were always meant to be. This does not mean you will not face problems. You will have to build a fort and seduce warriors into your service to prevent Merlin/Lina's army from humiliating you in battle.

CAS Rules
—Sim must be a young adult but the rest of the sim is up to you.

General rules

—Your sim must start out with 3000 Simoleons.
— You must make a "King Arthur" sim whom your sim must kill and leave their gravestone on their lot (You cannot add them to your family.)
—You must become best friends with and a romantic partner to the grim reaper. Only then may you continue the challenge.
—Seduce ten men/women. They have to have at least two traits that come on the negative spectrum: gloomy, hot-headed etc. When you have gotten one of them to full romance, you may add them to your household and so on with 6 of the ten left over knights. (Remember that this means that you will have to pay for their needs so do not add them all at once.)
—You must not know your Knights' traits beforehand.
—2 Knights are allowed to have jobs to fund your fort but your sim cannot have a job.
—You must make a fort (house) with your Simoleons during your tasks and add beds when moving in more knights. Of course, you can also let them sleep in bushes.
—Life span must be normal.
—You can use any gifts bought with lifetime reward points.
—If you have Romantic Garden Stuff, you may buy the wishing well to help you but you must pay 1000 simoleons for the well's "offering." and aren't allowed to have more than one wish.
—No cheats or any mods that could give you an advantage. (Unless you need to get the starting 3000 Simoleons in the beginning of the challenge.)
— If something bad happens to one of your knights or your sim you cannot restart the game.
—End goal is to achieve 50000 simoloens, have 6 evil knights and “resurrect King Arthur” to just kill him again, for good measure.

Good

Queen Guinevere has been murdered. It is necessary for your kingdom to continue on with a proper leader so you plan on bringing back King Arthur from the land of the dead. But your plan does not go without its issues. You will have to build a fort and have an army ready at your service to protect your kingdom from Morgana/Morgan and their warriors.

CAS Rules

—Sim must be a young adult but the rest of them is up to you.

General rules

—Start out with 3000 Simoleons.
—Sim must make a "King Arthur" sim whom your sim must kill and leave their gravestone on their lot (you cannot add them to their family until after you have collected all the knights.)
—Befriend 6 men/women. They must have at least two traits that come on the positive spectrum and when you have become good friends, you can add the, to your family. (Remember this means that you will have to pay for their needs so do not add them all at once.)
—You must not know your Knights' traits beforehand.
—2 Knights are allowed to have jobs to fund your fort but your sim cannot have a job.
—You must a fort (house) out of your simoleons during your tasks and must add beds when moving in more knights.
--The knights cannot bring bring their funds with them into your household.
—Life span must be normal.
—You have to resurrect King Arthur when you have finished all of the other tasks
—You can use any gifts bought with lifetime reward points.
—No other cheats or any mods that could give you an advantage. Again unless you need to get the starting 3000 Simoleons in the beginning of the challenge.
— If something bad happens to one of your knights or your sim (death, they lose your funds etc) you cannot restart the game.
—End goal is to achieve 50000 simoloens, have 6 good knights and “resurrect King Arthur” to kill “Morgana” when you find her.

Good luck!

If you have any questions about the challenge, I'll be happy to answer them on this thread.
Post edited by Creampuffcat on

Comments