Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Music won't Stop

BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
No stereo on or tv etc but background music plays while I am in live mode.
It doesn't all through the game but its most annoying and usually happens when I first enter a home.
Anyone else have this happen to them?
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Have you saved and completely exit from your game? I remember this problem in both Sims 2 and 3, and that was how I cleared it up.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Yes that worked. Still annoying but not as annoying as the crashing so have decided to walk away from it until a fix (if ever) is found for the crashing issues. Or will try just using discs as not sure the problem is UC or Win 10 or my video card. I can play the others for now.

Thanks for responding!
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    This has happened to me in sims 3 & 4. Usually restarting the game helps for me. Good luck!
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Just enter the neighborhood view, then reenter a lot and it should disappear.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Thanks again all. I had to give up on 2 for awhile until solve the crashing issue. It takes awhile to set that up again and just don't have the patience for it right now. LOL
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion