Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Multi-Faith Career Mod (includes Wizards)

sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
edited July 2019 in Gameplay Mods
Hey everyone! I created a new mod a few weeks ago that allows your Sims to enter various branches of the religious and occult careers. I based them on some of the careers from Sims Medieval and The Sims 2.

The link to download the mod (with a video tutorial) is at: Sleekoduck's Sims 4 Faith Mod

txhcUJ.png

All Sims start off in a general faith branch:

cEA9p7.png

Once they are promoted to the top of that track, there are four options available:

femZNx.png

qxDzUo.png

BEHNrd.png

rSsPYw.png

fAB9O7.png

I tested it out with Jeane Dixon in my 1960s neighborhood, but I'm totally looking forward to a Bella Goth Ministries in the not-so-distant future. o:)
I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg

Comments

• sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    PS: In case you missed it before, the University Mod is still up and available for download through YouTube as well:

EdV9VT.png

Let's Play The Sims 4: Sleekoduck's University Mod
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Talking about religion is against the rules. Your mod is about religion which would make it against the rules. You can’t post this here if I understand the rules correctly.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone! Sharing a mod that involves religion is completely fine, so let's make sure we keep the conversations mod/game related. Keep in mind that if the thread turns into a religion discussion itself, it will have to be closed.

Game on!
    ~EA_joz
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Thank you so much for this mod!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Thank you so much for this mod!

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it!

Just wanted to mention that the religions in the mod are not real life religions (although you might find similarities to them). I got them from previous versions of the Sims. :)
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Thank you for posting! Just what I was looking for. And thank you for keeping it generic!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like the way you think. Might use it for the cult leader lol, nice.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Great idea. I think I might be downloading this for my Victorian save.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I like the way you think. Might use it for the cult leader lol, nice.

Great minds think alike! >:)

I'm glad you like it! I could see a lot of ways it would work with that era. ;)

I think so too. I already have a church downloaded, and later on I will certainly need careers for more sims as the town grows.

I think so too. I already have a church downloaded, and later on I will certainly need careers for more sims as the town grows.

Definitely! You can also use the Jacoban branch for judges/legal and people were heavily into mysticism and mediums in the late 1800s as your neighborhood grows.
    I installed the mod and placed a Peteran Reverend in town as an NPC. It will be fun to see which of my sims get to meet him.