Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Giveaway - Some water for a Stuff Pack?

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Here is my entry, my sim Maya and her boyfriend playing around in the pool at the bluffs!

IYFhIwS.png
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    edited July 2019
    My Sim Jill and her friend Paola chilling in the water in Magnolia Promenade. :)
    01mStimr.jpg
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    It's hard being a mermaid that lives in Willow Creek with no beaches around...
    07-24-19-2-06-18-PM.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited July 2019
    Edward Carrington took his first boating trip. It's not the greatest pic in the world but it was my first time using a boat.

23j5ocl.jpg
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AnneeMcHughesAnneeMcHughes Posts: 19 Member
    Hmmm, I'd like to share my image but I don't see an image upload option...Help?
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member

I think you have to be a member to upload images :(

Once you become one, though, I recommend using imgbb, you just upload your image on there, copy the BBCode Embed code, then paste it in here.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2019

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

In order to post an image because it is a link, you need to lose the new member tag and become a member, the link above tells you how it is done. it is one of the first things i read coming to this forum a week ago.
    CrownSims wrote: »

I think you have to be a member to upload images :(

Once you become one, though, I recommend using imgbb, you just upload your image on there, copy the BBCode Embed code, then paste it in here.

Imgur can work as well as any other free image hosting site out there. with imgur, upload a picture, don't copy the current window address, instead right click the image uploaded and copy image location, paste the link here and wrap the image tags around the link and you'll be good to go. :smile:
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

Others have already answered the new member thing, but in the meantime, I believe you can comment here with a link to your pic and the mod (or someone else) can post it for you ;)
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    Molly getting ready to enter the contest, planning to show some cute hot tub scenes.

OTflpvc.png

I also want to show to you what made me fall in love with the game. At first I was like "why should I play this instead of The Sims 2, what does it even add to the gaming experience?" , but then I saw these scenes.
    1hoVo43.png

U5N4KnU.png

There's nothing like some good water graphics.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2019

Others have already answered the new member thing, but in the meantime, I believe you can comment here with a link to your pic and the mod (or someone else) can post it for you ;)

@AnneeMcHughes Yep, you will have to wait until you are a member to make your screenshots show on your post, but you can participate as a new member as well by sharing the URL! Look at this post, for example :)

You are about to become a member so by the time you read this, you might not need it anymore :smiley:
  • Agus3005Agus3005 Posts: 10 New Member
    Idk why it doesn't let me comment pics here but it did let me on the spanish giveaway. So this is a link to one of my posts on my instagram sims page h.t.t.p.s://instagram.com/p/Bz9NWnRgzp0/ its one of my favorite families' proposal in Sulani!
  • FroilFroil Posts: 102 Member
    edited July 2019
    uesUfoD.png

The Munch boys, (from left to right) Alexis, Kenneth and Connor, fishing outside their beachside home in Brindleton Bay at night. And yes, their father, Lucas, is keeping an eye on them.
  • LilliLaLaLilliLaLa Posts: 7 New Member
    These are so cool! I'm too new to add, but I'll find enough post to comment on so after my 24 hours is up I can add some too!
  • LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    Pn5sjEb.png
    My sim Gertrude trying to cool down on a hot day... :)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Bob and his twin girls - Pearl and Opal
    2-7-2019-21-11-11.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Relaxing with dolphins.

UZJbL0W.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hey, why is daddie in MY kiddie pool?!

07-02-18-9-31-00-pm_orig.png
  • Simlie20Simlie20 Posts: 59 Member
    I celebrated my twins' birthday, and guess what the first thing Axel decided to do?
    [img][/img]WF1TAyW.png

*deep sigh* First thing he does is splash urine on himself...Toddlerhood yay!*breathes sarcasm*
    Fyi, urine is 95% water so it still counts as a water activity ;)

giphy.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2019
    Here are some. I'm doing this for fun as I have all the packs on console and pc.

06-23-19_12-24-04nbspAM.png

06-23-19_12-23-08nbspAM.png

06-22-19_11-46-23PM.png

06-23-19_12-28-09nbspAM.png

06-22-19_11-39-27PM.png
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    I'll give it a go! I had to take this photo with my mobile, so sorry for poor quality!

Jewel and Quinn enjoying a much needed day off by their pool (and their beautiful water fountain/sculpture thing, which I adore)!
    0thLHme.jpg
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    1ITTFis.png?1
    The swimming pool / pond I built in the back garden of my fairytale cottage.
  • DijaliciousDijalicious Posts: 23 Member
    Here is my sim Alisa relaxing by her pool.

WemQRld.png
    edited July 2019
    I've posted once already but this was too good not to share. Ann Walker decided to shower in the rain. This is the 2nd time in one day she has randomly taken her clothes off. She must really like being nude. I'm a bit concerned that she's doing it in full view of a visitor. She's a lesbian so she is definitely not doing it to attract his attention. At least he had the good manners to avert his eyes!

tumblr_pvccpaasAM1ryyyudo1_540.jpg
    edited July 2019
    One more, because I like this family. Anne Lister and Ann Walker visited Selvadora and went swimming. It's just a pity I forgot to Victorianise the rental house before I sent them off!

tumblr_pvcov8gQe81ryyyudo1_540.jpg