Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Beccy13 wrote: »
    I'm on Tiana and her sisters are twins. They just had thier teen birthday party and two of Cinderella's sisters are vampires. The birthday party was a pool party and Isadora Disney burned to death at the birthday party.😅😢

Oh my! Sounds like one crazy party!
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    Luclylu wrote: »
    familysims wrote: »
    Hi! I started this challenge a little while ago, but still on Gen 1. I’m kinda bending the rules and moving Snow’s children out, but the hier for me is the first daughter, so for Snow that’s the third child. Here it goes.

Snow White is my founder. She met Don Lathorio and he became her baby daddy. I would think Snow would give her children traditional names. She has 7 kids. Timothy White, young adult, moved out. David White, Young Adult, Moved Out. Ella White, young adult, moved out. Alice White, young adult, moved out. Elizabeth White, young adult, moved out. Albert White, teen. Caroline White, teen. I have it so that all the kids have different colored rooms, I thought that was a nice touch. o:)
    Snow is now an elder and I’m counting down the days till she passes. (Sounds cruel, but it part of the challenge. It’s makes me sad. :s )
    Ella is the new heir and I’m starting the second gen!

I love how Snow gave her children traditional names, it seems very fitting for her character. I love the name Caroline! That's a smart idea about coloured rooms. What traits do the kids all have? Curious if you gave them their bad traits (Gloomy, glutton) on their first birthday, teen of YA birthday.

I get so excited when I a new generation is starting and can't wait for them to become a YA and get started. Are you doing Cinderella next?

Thank you!Yes, I am doing Cinderella next. I’m not at my computer so I can’t look at the traits right now, but I now Ella is gloomy. That’s the only one I remember. I gave them there bad traits whenever I can remember. 😝
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
    edited July 2019
    So far there have been two boys born (Atlas and Alarik). Still no heir though, so fingers crossed for a girl next. Also Atlas is a mermaid but I'm not sure about Alarik as he's still a baby.

Thinking I might do the Ariel generation next if the heir is a mermaid. Not sure if I'll go with the oldest or youngest girl.
    edited July 2019
    Me again! Update coming!

Karen has completed her Fabulously Wealthy aspiration thanks to Nestor buying the money tree. She's also maxed the painting skill. Her new aspiration is Mansion Baron.

Nestor completed the Angling Ace aspiration and bought a money tree. Woo for money! He's also maxed the fishing skill. His new aspiration is Musical Genius.

I'm still keeping the house the way it is as I'm in love with it. I did add an upstairs but it's still bare while the downstairs is completely furnished. I'll have to take some photos.

Atlas is one day away from aging into a child and he has maxed movement, imagination and the communication skill. Still working on potty training and thinking.

Alarik is now a toddler and also a mermaid. The mermaid gene is strong. Hasn't maxed any skills yet.

Karon is also pregnant with baby #3. Haven't checked MCCC to see what it is yet. Hoping for a girl.

Edit: looks like they are expecting a third boy. Luckily this generation calls for 7 baby's, so still lots of time for girls.
    Post edited by Luclylu on
  • Schatz0621Schatz0621 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi there first off let me say thank you so much for this challenge! Love it!
    My only thing is, for the Mulan generation, if you have the strangerville pack, she could join the military career, and defeat the mother plant to become the town hero and gain her fame.
    Schatz0621 wrote: »
    Hi there first off let me say thank you so much for this challenge! Love it!
    My only thing is, for the Mulan generation, if you have the strangerville pack, she could join the military career, and defeat the mother plant to become the town hero and gain her fame.

That's a cool idea!
    Update time!

Baby #3 was born and it was indeed another boy. They named him Archer and he's now a toddler after a glitch with the bassinet. He too is a mermaid.

Atlas is now a child and recieved the Top-Notch Toddler trait. He's also now halfway through his Whiz Kid aspiration.

Karen choose the Environmental Manager in the Conservationist career.

Nestor reached the maximum level in the Fishing career (only 3 levels) and is now in the Diving career. He's also super close to completing the Musical Genius aspiration.

I also decided to redo their house and make it bigger, so that's my focus at the moment.
    Finally girls! Baby 4 and 5 are girls!

Also (not that anyone posts here besides me at the moment lol) what is everyone doing about the 7 kids? Like we can only have an 8 person household but 7 kids plus the parents is 9. I think for now I'll keep baby and toddler age the same, once a child either completes their aspiration and gets an A in school I'll age then up early. Not sure on the requirements I'll use for a teen. Maybe reach level 5 in one skill and receive an A in school before aging them up early. Anything to make more spots as there are now 5 kids but only 1 spot available in the house.
  • CaleSimsCaleSims Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2019

Also (not that anyone posts here besides me at the moment lol) what is everyone doing about the 7 kids? Like we can only have an 8 person household but 7 kids plus the parents is 9. I think for now I'll keep baby and toddler age the same, once a child either completes their aspiration and gets an A in school I'll age then up early. Not sure on the requirements I'll use for a teen. Maybe reach level 5 in one skill and receive an A in school before aging them up early. Anything to make more spots as there are now 5 kids but only 1 spot available in the house.

What I did with the 7 kids is I had the dad just be the boyfriend and never get married.
    It was really difficult.
    tumblr_inline_myy9221NKN1rkh0l2.gif
  • Laureno448Laureno448 Posts: 7 New Member
    I’ve been doing this challenge on and off for months! It’s fun but can be boring when you’re making the kids grow up. I’m only on gen 6 (Ariel). She’s only a child but I can’t wait for her to be a teen so she can be an actual mermaid 🧜‍♀️!!! They brought out island living just in time!
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited July 2019
    WELCOME TO:
    THE DISNEY PRINCESS 10 GEN CHALLENGE!

UPDATE 28/12/18: I'm back into Simming! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and answering any questions that you may have. Thank you for keeping this challenge alive for the past 4 years. Since toddlers were released Generation 1 has become more difficult, as such I have adjusted the rules.

OPTIONAL GENERATIONS:

Generation : Princess Leia Can I feel the force?

Your parents were Think Romeo and Juliet but in space with magical mages. Leia as a "diplomat, spy, warrior, undercover agent

-Must have have traits Self absorbed, and Snob as teen.
    -Must have Friend the world Life time wish.
    -Must have husband as Astronaut as smuggler.
    -Must have Ben Solo (son)Jaina Solo (daughter)Jacen Solo (son) Anakin Solo (son)
    -Must have father in Criminal job
    _ Must max out Wellness
    I would put her after Jasmine since Aladan needs to be Criminal.

(If after any generation you wish to end the challenge, you may not have kids. It is entirely up to you. I go by the motto that it's your game, play how you want to play)
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Simming!

• JordanSimsFJordanSimsF Posts: 221 Member

My Snow White had a fall out with her husband and he moved out. She forgave him later on.

The mod MC Command Centre allows you to have more than 8 in the household. Only downside is you can't edit all of them in CAS
  • Beccy13Beccy13 Posts: 6 New Member
    I love this so much! It really motivates me, I'm currently on the third generation and Snow White and her husband have died :'( Tiana is almost a teenager. But I have one question... How can the Father die in the third gen? Can you cheat it? Or does it have to be natural?
    edited August 2019
    Beccy13 wrote: »
    I love this so much! It really motivates me, I'm currently on the third generation and Snow White and her husband have died :'( Tiana is almost a teenager. But I have one question... How can the Father die in the third gen? Can you cheat it? Or does it have to be natural?

Put him to swim while he's tired.
    Or if you have seasons put him outside in the cold or heat
    Post edited by JordanSimsF on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited August 2019
    I think I might try this. I do have a few modifications to suggest though.
    1. For Mulan, if you have Strangerville, she should be in the Military Career instead of the Astronaut Career.
    2. If you're doing Pocahontas you should have to live in Newcrest, as it has no real houses.
    3. Ariel should have to find and eat mermaidic kelp at least once before becoming a Young Adult.
    4. Ariel should have a pet fish named Flounder (I can't remember if you can name fish or not) before becoming a teen.
    5. All of Cinderella's siblings except for two should move out the day they become a YA, and she should be at least disliked with both of them.
    6. Cinderellas father should have to re-marry, and the two children that stay should be good friends with her and Cinderella should be enemies with her.
    7. Cinderellas father should "mysteriously die" after remarrying.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited August 2019
    New chapter out. 4.6 Joy and Sorrow
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    I'm loving this challenge so much! It so lovely detailed and great that it is still updated for the new packs that come out.

Unfortunately I'm already in my 8th generation. Now I was wondering if someone could maybe recommend a similar challenge to do afterwards?
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • KabunaSimmerKabunaSimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    Oh this is perfect, I'm bookmarking this. I also like the ideas for some of the generations like having Mulan save Strangerville. I'm going to look into this. :)
  • KabunaSimmerKabunaSimmer Posts: 5 New Member
    Okay I've started the legacy! Here is the link to my disney princess challenge https://kabunasimmer.wordpress.com/disney-princess-challenge/
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    I saw the challenge linked elsewhere, and I admit I misunderstood the part about Snow's dwarfs because that link just said she had to live with 7 children, not be their mom. So, technically, in my game, they were her stepbrothers (biological children of her Evil Queen stepmother), but Snow raised them from childhood to teendom as a teen herself! She's since married her Prince Florian and just gave birth to daughter Cinderella, so, alas, her days are numbered! But looking forward to the fun of the rest of the challenge!
    Someone at one point asked about rules for Megara, and I didn't see that anyone had created any. Hercules is one of my favorite Disney films, so here are my rules for Meg:

Generation: Megara "People do crazy things when they're in love."
    Sadly, a poor decision in love makes you jaded; will you ever find your hero? The story begins when Megara is a Young Adult.
    - fall in love with and be the girlfriend of a Sim who must die of something other than old age
    - Successfully save that Sim from death by pleading with the Grim Reaper
    - Maintain a relationship with the Grim Reaper, but break up with your significant other due to being cheated on with someone else
    - Marry a different Sim who is an Athlete on the Bodybuilder track
    - Have kids
    [EPS]: Get Famous - Husband must be a celebrity.
  • kenziekattkenziekatt Posts: 1 New Member
    i just finished my snow white gen and im starting on Cinderella its funny every single one of the kids(dwarfs) had black or brown hair but then when i got to Cinderella and i aged her up to a toddler and boom blonde hair i think my sims is spying on me or reading my mind
    My Cinderella was inexplicably born a redhead! Snow's generation is over (she just died from freezing to death), so it's time for my Florian to remarry so Cinderella can get her stepfamily and her story begin!
  • Jodie890Jodie890 Posts: 1 New Member
    The challenge sounds really cool. I really want to try it.
  • JemmsSims56JemmsSims56 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have just started gen 1!
    (Snow White) Addyson has met her prince charming, Dennis and they are expecting their first child!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top